• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test 400

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What can I use to stack test 400 to much pain!? Can't even go down the stairs!!'

ibuprofen and a dose of suck it up.

Chino- this is the new member forum where you start by saying HELLO!!! Also it is not the forum to ask for stack, cycle, or anabolic advise. Now that we have made it past that.

HELLO CHINO. I have really no idea what you are asking in your question. We can assume that you injected T400 into your quad and it hurts like hell. How many cc's, what part of the quad, is this your first quad shot, what else are you currently using, what size needle?

Sorry hello my my name is chino ,am 31 been working in and out for 10 years now. on for 2 years am175 pounds about17% fat. Am new to the gear game am using test 400 with a 1 inch needle 22g. I had a friend that stop the juice game,and gave me 10 10mil test 400 and 15 of norandon 200 for free. All real. learning been studying alot try to get other stuff but got ripped off 900 bucks. So my friend is into the married life gave me some for free

Test 400 is probably too strong for first time user. Try pinning 1/2cc in glute twice per week if you haven't already.

Ok will try is their anything I should stack with beside more test lol? Someone grapeseed oil? It that true? If so Were can I pick that up?

Ok will try is their anything I should stack with beside more test lol? Someone grapeseed oil? It that true? If so Were can I pick that up?

Are you suggesting that you heard it is good to stack grapeseed oil with test?? Oil based test is exactly that - oil based. Sometimes it is based in grapeseed oil or arachnis oil or another type of oil. Just take the test, you do not have to add any oil to it. Usually people an oral steroid such as D-bol to their oil based test. But that can change depending on your goals, etc.

Blazeftp what up b12 I seen some inject it before but y beside cutting it with something?

General health.
Plus from what i read it helps the body absorb vitamins and nutrients.
Which is good for someone try to pack away 5000+ calories.

What can I use to stack test 400 to much pain!? Can't even go down the stairs!!'

Is this the same stuff you have another thread about it being 5 years past the expiration date???????

Just sayin'......:hmmm:

Well I got still fresh ones and the other 1/2 is old he was stacking up I guess no idea what he was thinking. All I know it's was free and real. His source went under so with that kids work and me loseing dude to scams out their he gave it to me.

Shit lost about 600 bucks plus I work for my $$ hate just to give it alway what can I do can't cry about take hit learn do more study's u know!

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe it's the god damn 21g that hurts like hell. Lord knows I wouldn't try that shit.

Cut it with grape seed oil so it's not so concentrated. Or maybe break up the injections to ed or eod so you don't have to inject as much at one time. Massage thoroughly after injection, use heat pad for 15-20 minutes, take a hot shower, hit the jacuzzi and stretch the area. Those things always work for me.

You can find B12 online, I would give you the link but you know the rules. Just google it.

25 gauge could take too long for oils to pass through. 23 ga. 1" would be most ideal.

@rippedgolfer no jacZziI mane have the blow bubbles lol in the tube jk but will try the hot shower. @ storng4ever Will try the b12 sound wierd but is it safe? But taken in b12 my cal gose up ?

Ive found that 23g is a good pin. Doesnt bolus as fast as say a 21 or 22g but wont hurt as much. With larger pins like 21 or 22g, you bolus it fast and it will hurt more, plus you risk having your expired gear shoot back out the hole you just put it in. 23g is good.... depending on how big you are... 1" should be good for most sites. It really not always about the guage of the pin.... its about how fast you bolus the fluid. Bigger pin..... push slow, then pull it and rub so it doesnt shoot back out.

I got the terumo 22g 1 inch so high the number ticker the needle and box of Kendall monoject syringe

Like I said.... push the fluid slower to avoid the pressue in the site.... its the pressure of the fluid in the space that hurts. Rub that shit!

Back