• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle sustanon/tren journal

moneyman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my first post . Going in this cycle I'm 6'1. 196lbs,11%bf ..I'm stacking Tren with sustanon 250 first three weeks eod injects sun/Tue/thurs. I'm on week three right now .on week four going to shoot twice weekly Mon /thurs . My sides have been dehydration like crazy .peeing a lot constantly using the rr .diherrea body hair growth I'm feeling bloated on face and gut.low sex drive I use to have a high sex drive now I can care less .my weight now is 201lbs I'm eating good 6 times a day healthy lots of protein .hunger is starting to increase.. Ne ideas how to reduce bloated feeling?

This is my first post . Going in this cycle I'm 6'1. 196lbs,11%bf ..I'm stacking Tren with sustanon 250 first three weeks eod injects sun/Tue/thurs. I'm on week three right now .on week four going to shoot twice weekly Mon /thurs . My sides have been dehydration like crazy .peeing a lot constantly using the rr .diherrea body hair growth I'm feeling bloated on face and gut.low sex drive I use to have a high sex drive now I can care less .my eight now is 201lbs I'm eating good 6 times a day healthy lots of protein .hunger is starting to increase.. Ne ideas how to reduce bloated feeling?

why inject eod? how many mgs of each weekly? letrozole will help with bloat

What type of Tren are you using? (Ester wise)

What doses are you taking of your Test? Tren?

What does your diet consist of?

Where on Earth did you come up with that injection schedule?

This is my first post . Going in this cycle I'm 6'1. 196lbs,11%bf ..I'm stacking Tren with sustanon 250 first three weeks eod injects sun/Tue/thurs. I'm on week three right now .on week four going to shoot twice weekly Mon /thurs . My sides have been dehydration like crazy .peeing a lot constantly using the rr .diherrea body hair growth I'm feeling bloated on face and gut.low sex drive I use to have a high sex drive now I can care less .my weight now is 201lbs I'm eating good 6 times a day healthy lots of protein .hunger is starting to increase.. Ne ideas how to reduce bloated feeling?

Mgs of Test, Tren?

Tren-A or Tren-E?

Hard to determine much of anything without that info....

I plan on doing a 8 or 10 wk cycle ..first tree weeks sus250 eod.and Tren once on sundays .starting week 4 through wk 8 sus 250 and Tren Mon and thurs

Based on your response, I would start PCT immediately.

You simply aren't ready for this yet.

I'd be willing to bet that you don't have any plans for PCT.

I plan on doing a 8 or 10 wk cycle ..first tree weeks sus250 eod.and Tren once on sundays .starting week 4 through wk 8 sus 250 and Tren Mon and thurs

do both in one shot mon and fri all the way through. run test 2 weeks past tren. get ur pct if u dont already.

IML Gear Cream!
My diet consist of oatmeal Brk feast eggs morning snack . P&j sandwich or ham ,turkey sandwich lunch,granola bar after noon snack ,fish ,chicken,salad or steak dinner. And string cheese for late snack .I drink nothing but water all day with milk here and there

Hear that coming......?

That's a train wreck.

Proviron helps reduce water retention. 25mg ED to start and see how that goes.

EVERY OTHER DAY ARE YOU FKN RETARDED OR SOMETHING.
First cycle one substance 8 weeks max.You are gonna grow things you dont want trust me.However you will have the smoothest skin ever:daydream:

um.... sust is best eod. so stfu. i agree one compound for first cycle. but if its sust than eod is the way to go. ace and prop will last only 2 days. so once a week or twice a week even will give more sides.

um.... sust is best eod. so stfu. i agree one compound for first cycle. but if its sust than eod is the way to go. ace and prop will last only 2 days. so once a week or twice a week even will give more sides.

I've seen Sust used successfully E3D as you can get 72 hours out of the short esters. Different strokes for different folks. Some do EOD but I'd do E3D.

IML Gear Cream!
the active life for prop is 2-3 days. ace is less. waiting 72 hours isnt as bad as once a week. but i still prefer to keep shit even keel. eod is my way and i like people, (newbies) to understand active lives, blood levels, and how they affect ur body.

for a newbie a consistent dose seems more productive...

My bad should clarify TREN EVERY OTHER DAY ARE YOU NUTS WITH SUST ON TOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP

I have heard balls to the wall.But there is a limit.You gotta have dino nutys for that .

moneyman........Tren your first cycle.
You didn't research.
Tren E....

Drop the tren and keep using the Sust.
Tren is one of the 19-nors steroids, it does not go well with nolvadex.
And is not to be fucked with the first go with AAS.

What do you have on hand for AI ?

tren, sust...both bad idea for 1st cycle. please research more, too often people get info from knuckle heads in the gym without knowing shit. no excuse now a days. we have internet now, so use it. really just google what ever the fuck comes to mind. wish i had that for my 1st.

Update . Cuts are showing alot more bloated has gone away . Body feels and looks lean with bulky chest .sex drive is back .my weight now is 205 .10% bf.went to doctors yesterday blood level normal .I'm satisfied with results of my cycle so far

Back