• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

real body transformation?

bump...
no one?
i can believe 77 lbs in a year. thats only about a pound every 4 days or so. but his before pic looks like the fattest guy next to santa clause to competing BB in one year?

those are definitely some true transformations... i'm with you bro, not sure then again... i guess anything is possible, when you put your mind to it.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

He also lost a lot of size - he was probably 30% bodyfat when he started and he's only carrying about 140 lbs lean now, so he's probably down about 15 lbs of lean. His legs lost a LOT of size.

Still, he did a good job. I'm sure he's happier with how he looks and feels NOW than when he was obese.

Clenbuterol, Winstrol and Test Prop with a decent diet? Done.

IML Gear Cream!
Hahaha. It's so true!

Yes the numbers are exaggerated but who cares. It is easy to drop 80lbs of fat in a year if you are a huge fatty, and one cycle will give you 15-20lbs of muscle mass so the transformation here is impressive but in no way a big deal.

Back