IronMag Research

Liquid Clomid???

Rep Points

Liquid Clomid???

My buddy found what he says is a reliable and legit source for pct gear they don't deal in any kind of juice whatsoever. My question is this...their clomid is liquid has anyone ever seen or heard of such a thing? I never have any input please.

Rep Points

the sponsor here *********** sells liquid chems. Their pct chems like clomid are liquid and are just as good as pills.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrguy View Post
    My buddy found what he says is a reliable and legit source for pct gear they don't deal in any kind of juice whatsoever. My question is this...their clomid is liquid has anyone ever seen or heard of such a thing? I never have any input please.
    Yes, I often use liquid Clomid. One company I order from even flavors it with Cinnamon, so it doesn't taste as bad. Still tastes like s**t though.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Very common.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

I took some this morning

Rep Points

Thanx appreciate the info. Of all the places ive looked this will be the first liquid clomid Ive ever seen. Had liquid Nolva(tastes like fuckin moonshine) it seemed legit but just wanted to make sure. It would really suck to think youre running pct after a monster cycle only to find out you werent taking anything at all....goodbye gnads and gains.

Rep Points

CEM sells the liquid Clomid. Tastes awful. And be careful with the Clomid because some guys experience eye sight problems with it. Also make sure you get it from a reputable site because since it's in the liquid form, it could be watered down.

Rep Points

I've used liquid clomid with good results....I would say it was common ..but it does taste horrible...lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer925 View Post
    CEM sells the liquid Clomid. Tastes awful. And be careful with the Clomid because some guys experience eye sight problems with it. Also make sure you get it from a reputable site because since it's in the liquid form, it could be watered down.

EYE SIGHT problems Sketchy. Anyone who has used this liquid clomid, what were your dosages of taking this product? Because I'm about to order some just curious as how you took it. Especially cause I hear with tabs its like 50/50/20/20 mgs. Thanks for any input!

Rep Points

I'm getting towards the last 2 weeks of my metha drol extreme cycle and needing a PCT soon. Will one bottle of CEM product liquid clomid be enough to help or do I need two bottles? & What the dosages will be? I did some research someone said 100/100/100/50.

Also will Bio Forge be something good to take during my PCT as well since I hear pretty good reviews from it? I appreciate any input.

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sirmattiep View Post
    EYE SIGHT problems Sketchy. Anyone who has used this liquid clomid, what were your dosages of taking this product? Because I'm about to order some just curious as how you took it. Especially cause I hear with tabs its like 50/50/20/20 mgs. Thanks for any input!
    100/50/50/50 iv heard you dont need to do a huge 300 to start with. It workd good for me just like this chase it down with milk , that helps alot (CEM liqued clomi)

Rep Points

Hey whats better liquid clomid or liquid tamox (nova) from CEM poducts?

Rep Points

& for an HCG to stack with the clomid or nova would Test Complete work its a test booster with estrogen blocker in it or would a product like Bio Forge be better since I've heard some good things from it. Many thanks