IronMag Research Chems

Suspension

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suspension

Rep Points

Suspension

Would 100mg of testosterone suspension ED be equivalent to .8 cc of Sustaplex 325 EOD? I'm just thinking about switching to suspension for the last 3 weeks of my cycle.

Rep Points

Also should I take nolvadex while doing suspension. I've never had gyno problems before. Maybe some water retention nothing too bad. I don't know if nolvadex would be necessary and if it would hinder any gains if taken during cycle.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stronger4ever View Post
    Would 100mg of testosterone suspension ED be equivalent to .8 cc of Sustaplex 325 EOD? I'm just thinking about switching to suspension for the last 3 weeks of my cycle.
    With Test Suspension you are getting 100mg of Test into your bloodstream. It is the ONLY Test compound that yields 100%, unlike Enanthate that is closer to 75%. If you inject daily, you are getting 700mg of Test per week.

I used it a few years back with great results. It burns like hell when you inject it, but we're not panzies are we? You prob already know this, but make sure to shake the vial before drawing the suspension out. The test crystals always settle on the bottom. Also, I highly recommend injecting about an hour or so before you lift. It will increase your aggressiveness and pumps, kinda like pre-workout dosages of d-bol. Have fun bro!

Sorry, just read your second question. Not sure about the Nolva. I didn't have any estrogenic sides from it, I did however start to notice a bit more hair in the shower drain
    I do know that if you do employ Nolva, it will effect gains, but it's still better than having a pair of boobies

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Try not using the Nolva unless you start to notice sides. Think about the aggression if you add Halo to the stack with Suspension. Whoa.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Try not using the Nolva unless you start to notice sides. Think about the aggression if you add Halo to the stack with Suspension. Whoa.
    Hell Yeah...now that is a preworkout cocktail, bro!

Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I got a tip about running suspension.

"Just a tip. If you hit a type 2 AI about 1-2 hours before the suspension it makes a huge difference. I used letro 1 hour before suspension and then tried it without. Used chromatography and found higher levels of test 8 hours post injection with letro use.

Food for thought. I am not a hematologist though so I could have made an error. However, isolating a single hormone compound is relatively easy so I think my results were fairly accurate.

I should note I was using 100mg TNE and running 100mg prop behind it."

I am going to be running Suspension while waiting on the esters to clear for PCT.
    Need to get more.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    Hell Yeah...now that is a preworkout cocktail, bro!
    Ever try the Cheque drops? I hear those give even more of an aggression rush than the Halo. However, they might be 12,000 times as toxic. Everything says to limit use for 2 weeks versus 4-6 on the Halo.

Rep Points

LOl more aggression? I already perform a show at the gym everyday.

Rep Points

Does the suspension fuck with ur libido?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrguy View Post
    Does the suspension fuck with ur libido?
    I'm assuming that spiking your test level increases libido but using suspension over a period of weeks will increase your estrogen hence decreasing libido. Most aas fuck with libido. I couldn't get wood when I was on Halotestin alone some years ago but I was gaining nice strength in the gym. However, I'd never do Halo again unless I had test to add to it.

Rep Points

3 weeks of suspension shouldn't be too bad right?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Test susp should not cause libido probs. It is Test, which increases libido, bro. You'll be fine.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    Test susp should not cause libido probs. It is Test, which increases libido, bro. You'll be fine.
    Right but what about its high conversion rate into estrogen? Maybe 3 weeks won't be too bad on libido.

Rep Points

I'm assuming that spiking your test level increases libido but using suspension over a period of weeks will increase your estrogen hence decreasing libido. Most aas fuck with libido. I couldn't get wood when I was on Halotestin alone some years ago but I was gaining nice strength in the gym. However, I'd never do Halo again unless I had test to add to it.
    One would think you are correct which is why I asked. Longer esters are less likely to convert to estrogen quickly according to some of my readings and suspension is immediate uptake. So the average guy makes 5-12 mg a day of natural test that your body knows how to handle and you just shot 100 mg IMO only god knows how thats gonna affect ya. Youre either gonna be trying to fuck the knots out of a pine board or your gonna be totally disinterested but not neccessarily disfunctional.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Esters not only effect release times but also the potency of the Testosterone as esters make up part of the steroid weight. This must be taken into account when calculating dosages. The longer the release time the less free hormone. For example propionate is about 15% more potent mg. for mg. then enanthate so 500mg of propionate would equal about 575 mg. of enanthate. The following chart illustrates the free base equivalents for several compounds. 100mg suspension = 100mg free equivalent.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Alot of guys say to use ai's while on cycle, but I dont. I dont have sides.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Right but what about its high conversion rate into estrogen? Maybe 3 weeks won't be too bad on libido.
    I ran half of a 100ml bottle that well lets just say it fell into my hands. I was running that and Methyltest with no estrogenic sides and no AI.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Esters not only effect release times but also the potency of the Testosterone as esters make up part of the steroid weight. This must be taken into account when calculating dosages. The longer the release time the less free hormone. For example propionate is about 15% more potent mg. for mg. then enanthate so 500mg of propionate would equal about 575 mg. of enanthate. The following chart illustrates the free base equivalents for several compounds. 100mg suspension = 100mg free equivalent.

Nice chart, thanks bro. I guess I can do the math with that.

Rep Points

Sounds like a great way to wind up your cycle. Susp is the shit.

Rep Points

Well I was thinking today, I see that suspension can really boost my workouts. However I don't workout everyday. Usually 5 days is how my routine is set. So I was wondering if I could use testosterone acetate on my days off instead of suspension. I don't want to get the quick boost of test after the shot while Im sitting on my ass. So any ideas on Test A for days off? I could also pull 7 day routine while on suspension if necessary.

Rep Points

Well I was thinking today, I see that suspension can really boost my workouts. However I don't workout everyday. Usually 5 days is how my routine is set. So I was wondering if I could use testosterone acetate on my days off instead of suspension. I don't want to get the quick boost of test after the shot while Im sitting on my ass. So any ideas on Test A for days off? I could also pull 7 day routine while on suspension if necessary.
    Rest days are important. Nothing wrong with Test A, but if it was me, I'd just run the susp. Nothing wrong with taking it on your off-days at all.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I would run the Suspension ED, even on rest days. Just take your aggression out on your wife or girlfriend in the sack

Rep Points

Yeah maybe i'll just do a compromise and change my routine to 6-days a week and that way there is only one day wasted lol

Rep Points

Yeah maybe i'll just do a compromise and change my routine to 6-days a week and that way there is only one day wasted lol
    Gotta get some rest to grow. Six days a week is a lot.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

does anyone have suggestion on how to front load with T suspention if you plan on running long ester test (cyp/ethan) cycle?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cbohning View Post
    does anyone have suggestion on how to front load with T suspention if you plan on running long ester test (cyp/ethan) cycle?

You know suspension shuts you down right away. If you do it first and then you do the long ester there will be a time where you will have low levels since the other test takes time to kick in. The way I'm planning to use it I will have some long esters in my system at the same time I'm using it and therefore the level change wont be as noticeable. You could do suspension at the same time you begin your long ester but you might be getting too much test at one point. You would have to time it perfectly. That's just my opinion bro.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

i didn't think phenylprop would take up that much weight

Rep Points

This is very interesting. So because test suspension has no ester in it, it will leave the body with in a day or so correct? So because of this the two weeks im waiting for pct I could run test s at 50 to 75mg ED? Im glad you brought this up strongerforever.

Also I have found it in both water and oil-based, witch is better?
    Last edited by james-27; 01-24-2011 at 07:48 AM.
    Bodybuilding is about learning to maximally contract a muscle. It is not about lifting weight. The best bodybuilders in the world are that way because they can contract their muscle harder than you, NOT because they lift more.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by james-27 View Post
    This is very interesting. So because test suspension has no ester in it, it will leave the body with in a day or so correct? So because of this the two weeks im waiting for pct I could run test s at 50 to 75mg ED? Im glad you brought this up strongerforever.

Also I have found it in both water and oil-based, witch is better?
    Not even a day bro. It has a half life of a couple hours and leaves your system in 5 hours i think.

You can do like 200 enanthate a week for 2 weeks before and during the time you do suspension and stop 12 days before you're done with suspension that way you can start pct right away

Rep Points

I have run some axio water based suspension and it did not stay with u long but why it did i was a jacked up its definetly powerful but a pain to inject the powder in the mixture was nut as fine as it should have been and would clog the pin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast