• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Correct addresses/payment information

GXR64

Large Broly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is something we are getting alot of in customer support that is causing problems.

First, we are getting alot of people who create an order, just enter some made up address, or have an old address they don't want to use anymore and go with it, then they pay for it, then they send a ticket to us saying "Hey, this order needs to go to.....". This is not the way that it is done. We have an automated ordering system for a reason. You need to enter your correct address when creating the order. You can't change it after, and it certainly can't be changed when it's in paid/processing or shipped. Of course then it's time to blame us for simply sending to the address that they provided for the order. If you are unsure about your address on the order, then the time to double check it is before sending payment, not after.

Another thing that isn't as much of an issue but I will mention for those new to using us. When you make payment, you go into your account and there is a form to fill out and submit to the order. Alot of people send the information to customer support on a ticket, this doesn't work, they can't add it from there. Alot of people figure up their total before making an order and enter it all in the order comments, this doesn't work either. And there are some people who just go make their payment and never send us the information at all and then write in a few days later "I paid, why hasn't it shipped". We don't know it's been sent until you enter it in your account. Also make sure you spell the name right when sending the money so it can be picked up promptly.

These are things that make the process smoother and ensures faster, problem free service for you.

There was me thinking the order process couldn't be more easy.......

So after i place a order i have to go into my acount and mark that it is paid for.. also if i want to send it to a different address that i have used for my account can i add that address when placing my order or does it automaticially go to the address i use for my account?? Thanks for you help.

its sad he's gotta ,,, post this,it does gotta make you feel pretty good though that the majority of us arent good 4 nothins...:roflmao:

completed my first order the other day so f***ing excited!!!!!! and if you could not figure out how to complete your order, your too dumb to even be ordering gear

Im completing my western union order info and on Senders City do I put the city where the western union location is? Or do I use the city that my package is being sent to?

IML Gear Cream!
Is it ok to pay online via MoneyGram?

what I do is re-read 3x my info before I send it out never had a problem

...so what about only receiving only part of an order??? The other part hasn't even shipped yet and I can't start my cycle until I get it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back