• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's the best anal lube?

IML Gear Cream!
OK, im a anal virgin and i seeing this guy for a minute and we went out last night and he is about 8.5 and thick.
I can't stand pain of any kind and i would like to know if there is any lube good for the pain of a virgin azz?
I really
like this guy but don't want to go for a relationship until i know we can have sex where he can be pleasure too!
if your boyfreinds dick is that big, your better off sucking it

OK, im a anal virgin and i seeing this guy for a minute and we went out last night and he is about 8.5 and thick.
I can't stand pain of any kind and i would like to know if there is any lube good for the pain of a virgin azz?
I really
like this guy but don't want to go for a relationship until i know we can have sex where he can be pleasure too!

since i can only assume this is a gimmick/troll account ill give u my super best secret advice

take ur guy down to the beach, lay in the sand, tell him, spit on it to start, then dip it in the sand, then ass, then sand ...........repeat until hes done!

^countdown to getting deleted 10-9-8-7.......

If shes rly having trouble, Anal Eze. it will numb her a little bit and help her relax.

Other than that i do the 1, 2 punch of a silicone based lube for a base coat then add a bit of AstroGlide.

AstroGlide is more slick, so it helps in the beginning but it dries/absorbs much faster since its water based. The Silicone based one wont absorb so it protects her from any "heat of the moment" tears when youve been pounding away for 20+ minutes.

^ lmao u know alot, was u in prison? jk bro

I dont place any lubricate. I simply lick it and have my issue wet within the duct for a jiffy and insert it to the asshole. Natural lubricator from duct is that the best suggestion primarily based from expertise.

The best lubes for anal are the silicone based ones, if you wanna buy one - get a look on Edenfantasys, I bought a few there and it was great

I really

I can't imagine anything better than Liquid Silk; it''s a hybrid, water based with a touch of silicone; wonderful lube!

This. We've been using this lately and it's amazing! Another great thing about it is that it makes her asshole taste like coconuts afterwards (only eat it if I hadn't cum in there first).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clapping:

WTF.. it was all good til that last part. Don't you usually eat her ass before fucking it?? Maybe during..you pull out, go in for a couple of laps, then back to banging..

But after you fuck it, if you don't splooge in it, you eat it??? ..wtf...

This. We've been using this lately and it's amazing! Another great thing about it is that it makes her asshole taste like coconuts afterwards (only eat it if I hadn't cum in there first).

I will go back and forth, hole to hole (I know you're not sposed to do that, but drives her nuts). I'll pull out and let her ride my tongue with her arse and eat it, then go back in for the money scene.

I will go back and forth, hole to hole (I know you're not sposed to do that, but drives her nuts). I'll pull out and let her ride my tongue with her arse and eat it, then go back in for the money scene.

:clapping:
52cc660931316867c2a9b36f935818cf.jpg

Another awesome thing about ass fucking is that when ur cock reaches full hardness, you can actually brush the head against her colon or lower intestine, which stimulates her intestines to produce a natural intestinal lubricant and it feels like her ass is actually getting wet (super hot). With a pillow under her, you can even go anal in the missionary position. Once she's producing her own natural intestinal lube, you almost can't even tell if you're in #1 or #2 and she'll cum multiple times during anal, which means her pussy is a soppy mess afterwards and this creates a nice meal to sop up afterwards as a bonus . I literally have to swallow 2-3 times to finish. Lol

Last edited:
Now-That-is-Some-Seriously-Sexy-Tattoo-Work-750x562.jpg

She prefers spit......

IML Gear Cream!
bros, be smart don't use anything else than what is sold as lube for lubrication. there are lots of substances that can weaken/destroy your condom and than u r the one fucked - for life ;)

Take your wife or GF and firstly make a warm-up vaginal exercise and when she is wet put some of her female juices on her anus. Go ahead.

I just spit on your mom's butthole and that's usually good enough.

Back