Cemproducts.com

On cycle acne

Thread: On cycle acne

Rep Points

On cycle acne

I'm curious who here get's acne where at, how bad while on cycle? I'm planing on running 500mg per weeks of test e and am worried about acne. Think I can handle it as long as my face don't brake out.

Growing up I had a little here and there but was lucky and never had it real bad. My sister, uncle, and my father where not so lucky and had it real bad growing up. As long as I can remember I have always taken two showers aday (morning, evening) cause I was scared I'd get bad acne like a few of my family members.

Is there anything I can do to help prevent acne while on cycle? Or is it just a trial error type of thing? This is a huge concern for me and I will appreciate all the info I receive.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It's just one of those things. Either you get it or you don't. I know that doesn't help you too much, but no one can tell you if you are going to get acne or not, or how bad. Sorry...

There are some things you can take for it, but i don't worry about that stuff, so I can't recommend anything. Do a little research, you'll find something.

Rep Points

I get it on my back and neck ive tryed everything and tanning seems to work the best make sure after you work out to take a shower immediatetly.

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Use an anti bacterial soap on your whole body. I got it this cycle but it got a lot better after I started using the soap. I had a small break out in my face but it might have been from me using the wrong lotion on my face. I've never had acne issues growing up either. I even tried accutane but it was drying me out too much so I stopped taking it but I can tell it got better in the short time I did use it. I've heard tanning works well too. Never tried it though. Use the soap that most people use for their face but use on your whole body. Shower immediately after exercising as well. If you're taking test, you'll get oily throughout the day.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

Rep Points

I use acne face soap on a daily base already. I will pick up some anti bacterial soap and start using that as body wash. I may go ahead and buy some accutane just to have on hand.

So I did a google image search on "acne caused by steroids" and OMFG is that for real? Do the search and you will see what im talking abt.

Now with more pimples!

Rep Points

James, I had acne bad as a teen and took accutane in early 20s as well. I seemed to break out AFTER the cycle, something I'm guessing would be caused from higher estrogen levels. On cycle, I was relatively clear. Weird huh?

Anyway, I understand your stress. I also would wash my hands really good, and then take really warm almost hot water and just rinse my face off. This removed the oil and made my skin feel a ton better. DO NOT dry with a paper towel or regular towel. Just air dry.

I have tried Dawn dishwashign soap on back zits and shoulder zits. Just a small amount left on overnight. It dried those suckers out but also made the skin red and irritable. Hope this helps.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac6969 View Post
    I get it on my back and neck ive tryed everything and tanning seems to work the best make sure after you work out to take a shower immediatetly.
    My neck, my back.... Oh man that song is so disgusting.

Rep Points

i get on my back but for me its worse after cycle than it is on cycle. While Im on cycle aromasin 25mg/day works really well to get my back clear. I find novaldex breaks me out the worst as far as PCT drugs go.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Low dose Acutanne is a miracle drug.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is it safe tho? Do the treatment I go overseas but I heard your skin becomes very sensitive.

Rep Points

If you have insurance bro go to the dermatologist and get Accutane that shit clears you right up. its a strong as medication but it works. I made the mistake of doing 1000mg of test a week and I brokeout really bad so bad that i got it all over my chest, neck, back and face. so go right away before it gets worse. test E last a long time in your system so you need to counter the effects of test.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stronger4ever View Post
    Is it safe tho? Do the treatment I go overseas but I heard your skin becomes very sensitive.
    They commonly prescribe too high a dose even though the low dose trials prove it works. 20mg daily is all you need. Side effects are dose dependant so the less you use the lower the side effects.

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stronger4ever View Post

well supposedly its linked to teenage depression killing them selfs colonistist, colon disorder ( I guess you shit your self unexpectaly) and other bad shit. google that shit before you think about doing it. so just like everything you take its not safe but you would have a beutiful skin while your hagging your self and your shitting at the sametime!! LOL!!! google it thought for real.

Rep Points

i have taken accutane before...yes it cleared up the acne but im not sure it was even worth it. my skin and lips became extremely dry. i remember layers of skin peeling off my lips. my skin was very photosensitive. i have a dark complexion naturally and i would be burnt to a crisp from being in the sun for 30 min. my scalp also became very dry and itchy. my doctor also made me get a hepatic function panel or LFTs drawn every month bc its liver toxic...so might not be a good idea if ur already on other gear. I took mine in my puberty years. i would say maybe the side effects were just me but almost all of my friends were on it and had the same exact sides. so once again yes it clears up acne but i would try other dermatological products first.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by muscle37 View Post
    i have taken accutane before...yes it cleared up the acne but im not sure it was even worth it. my skin and lips became extremely dry. i remember layers of skin peeling off my lips. my skin was very photosensitive. i have a dark complexion naturally and i would be burnt to a crisp from being in the sun for 30 min. my scalp also became very dry and itchy. my doctor also made me get a hepatic function panel or LFTs drawn every month bc its liver toxic...so might not be a good idea if ur already on other gear. I took mine in my puberty years. i would say maybe the side effects were just me but almost all of my friends were on it and had the same exact sides. so once again yes it clears up acne but i would try other dermatological products first.
    Years ago they prescribed high doses of Acutanne which caused many side effects. I have run Accutane at 20mg daily with the only side being dry lips. Low dose Acutanne is great.

I imagine they had you taking much higher doses as this was common.

Rep Points

is there a way to get it without a prescription, i dont have insurance and dont want to pay all the extra doctor bills

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DDinks88 View Post
    is there a way to get it without a prescription, i dont have insurance and dont want to pay all the extra doctor bills
    Not any that I know of, but I'm sure there is some way. I'm also curious of this because I get a few spots on my back and it can cause me to be a bit self conscious about wearing loose tanks to the gym. "He has a pimple on his back, he's gotta be juicing!".

Also, the fact that a Dermatologist will know the acne is hormone related when they see a 5' 9" guy come in the office weighing @ 210lbs. It kind of worries me a bit for insurance purposes, other than that, I could give two shits what a Derm has to say about my use of AAS.

Rep Points

Thanks for all the helpful info so far I really appreciate it guys.

I work out 5-6 times a week for around 1-1.5 hours depending on witch group of muscles im working. I like to finish my session off with around 30 to 45 minutes in the steam room and hot tub. Helps my muscles to relax IMO. Anyway can doing this cause my pores to clog up causing/help acne to forum while on test?

Rep Points

Acne is a curious thing. Most of the time I have none and then one cycle my upper back was covered. I mean covered. Right in the middle of the summer too.

May have been Masteron, but I don't remember it happening the first time I took it.

Rep Points

Bump for post 18

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DDinks88 View Post

www.reseachstop.com

Iso.