• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear that'll change your facial structure

ShaqFu

Another Arnold wannabe
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard of guys on steroids (or is it GH) that have changes in the bone structure in their face. Like wider jawbones and bigger heads.

What kinda drugs are capable of doing this?

thought it was GH. I think I read it in SI back when they did that Ken Caminiti write up..

thanks Prince.

I'd agree, roids indirectly can increase GH levels but I wouldn't say to the level required to make bones grow like that.

Sports Illustrated probably has no idea what they are talking about, tons of misinformation out there.

Look at HHH's forehead.

That's GH :)

Growth Hormone...this stuff is nasty!

Originally posted by Fit Freak
Growth Hormone...this stuff is nasty!

actually, if taken responsibly and not abused, it may be one of the best anti-aging drugs of the future.

if I can afford it I plan on using it when I get into my 50's.

Originally posted by Prince

actually, if taken responsibly and not abused, it may be one of the best anti-aging drugs of the future.

if I can afford it I plan on using it when I get into my 50's.

If this interest you, i strongly recommend you read NHE.

No, there's a big-ass anti-aging chapter which is basically devoted to hGH and manipulating it via the diet.

You'd enjoy it!

If you didn't live so far away i'd lend you mine.

Nah, not really significantly, no.

After a certain age it just drops like a stone.

But if you're that interested, why not make the most of it noe while you can?

Besides, the book is well worth a read and looks good on your bookshelf.

Makes you look smart and stuff.

Yep, if not abused its probably great for old folks, I would assume more for quality of life than actually extending it, but that is my take on most 'fitness stuff', a better life not necessarily seeing 140 years old.

Guys...I understand it is actually a good drug...when used sensibly....guess when I refered to it as nasty I meant it in the sense of how BBs are abusing it to produce dramatic LBM gains and decreased BF.

If you want to talk nasty, look at synthol!!

I think GH gut is the worst, synthol not even close, unless used by a dweeb :)

I'd rather see gh gut than a deformed body! And I heard from a guy that was at last year's Mr. O that he saw a guy shoot synthol and how it hurt when injected and that his girlfriend had to massage the area for an hour to get it dissipated because it is so thick.

Definately not very purist to use synthol since its not real muscle mass, but I dislike GH gut more than probably anything, I think the classic shape of old was where its at.

IML Gear Cream!
Whatever Tom Plats was taking. That's what will change your facial structure.

Back