• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquid amino acids vs capsules

awhites1

wrk'n project mayhem
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hate taking pills so always prefer liquids if at all possible.

Ok i searched back as far as page 5 on supplements topic and then did the site search and found nothing useful on the topic.

I know liquid creatine has a bad wrap, and other liquid compound/chemicals/supplements w/e... because the compounds dont remain stable in a liquid form.

but do amino acids fall under that category?

I hate taking pills so always prefer liquids if at all possible.

Ok i searched back as far as page 5 on supplements topic and then did the site search and found nothing useful on the topic.

I know liquid creatine has a bad wrap, and other liquid compound/chemicals/supplements w/e... because the compounds dont remain stable in a liquid form.

but do amino acids fall under that category?

I drink cell tec after I work out.

Humapro is an awesome powdered EAA drink.

Liquid all the way and here are three I would recommend: modern BCAA by USP and LG BC+EAA (both 8:1:1 ratio) and also Genomyx protocol. There are many others but I like these profile and the core nutritionals Core ABC are excellent as well.

IML Gear Cream!
:) I've always enjoyed Scivation's Xtend, personally. The watermelon flavor is quite impressive
I'm not big on their flavoring; always leaves a bitter aftertaste for me. I prefer Core.
My company is going to come out with a leucine product only sexier in about six months. Stay tuned.

ok, first i didn't know they made powder mixture.

So i got to the store and of all the powder mixes they had (a whopping 4 diff types and 2 brands total dymatize and Twinlab) most of them only had 3 or 4 BCAA. so i ended up going with a liquid against all advice here :sorry:

It was dymatize 23,000. The orange flavor
dymatize-liquid-super-amino-23000-mg-16-oz~10535433.jpg

It smelled like salty ass. It tasted like..... salty ass. The first time i drank it was less than the recommended dose mixed with a bottle of water and it made me really nauseous. The second time i took one swig of it and gagged. i've drank some nasty stuff in my life (including a shot of soy sauce I was tricked into drinking) and this was litterally the worse.

I will just order some powder stuff off amazon

Last edited:
Does someone know the scoop on this subject?

I currently take dymatize BCAA 2200 tablets. Take them twice daily. Once I wake up, and one hour before I take my pre-bedtime protein shake.

I also take a whey/arginine shake before I workout. And also size on by gaspari either just before, during, or just after workout. Has creatine, and aminos... specifically 5g leucine....

Protein shake and creatine post workout.

Does anyone have any comments/suggestions on this supplementation regimen??

I feel that between this and my food intake, that I am getting all of the aminos I need for a given day.

I currently take dymatize BCAA 2200 tablets. Take them twice daily. Once I wake up, and one hour before I take my pre-bedtime protein shake.

I also take a whey/arginine shake before I workout. And also size on by gaspari either just before, during, or just after workout. Has creatine, and aminos... specifically 5g leucine....

I'd like to know why you think you need all of these? What are your goals?

My goals are to gain muscle size. I have been doing a lot of reading about how important that it is to ensure that your body has the proper amount of protein, creatine, and BCAA's to ensure proper muscle recovery & growth. Also how important it is to flood your muscles with nutrients from about 30 minutes before workout, right up to the post workout shake. Then an hour later a good high protein meal. I have noticed that since I have been doing this that my body looks fuller, I am getting bigger and stronger, and that I recover faster between workouts.
Hope that answers your question.

I feel that between this and my food intake, that I am getting all of the aminos I need for a given day.

mwahahaha! A placebo abuser! :roflmao:

BUILT. Any comments for me on this?

It sounds like overkill, but I have to tell you that I feel pretty good. My muscles have a fuller look.

The BCAAs are giving you 4.4 grams of BCAA. Have a look at your whey shake and tell me how much leucine, valine and isoleucine you're getting from a serving.

The size on looks like a good supplement - leucine stimulates an insulin response, and that will help shuttle creatine into the muscles - and that's a nice dose of leucine. It would be great for someone on a low carb diet; also for cutting where you don't need the extra cals from sugar; plus the leucine is good for cutting anyway because of how the body monitors leucine as a marker of nutrition status.

<note to self: go buy some bulk leucine to take with my creatine monohydrate)

None of this stuff will hurt you; you may be able to make your own supplements from bulk materials for a better price if you look up the breakdown for all the stuff you're taking.

Last edited:
It would be great for someone on a low carb diet; also for cutting where you don't need the extra cals from sugar

yeah, i've been trying to lose fat for a couple of weeks but doesn't seem to be working. i noticed one thing is I'm not getting enough protein. my macros were off. But Im a realist and I need my carbs. So I'm added some BCAAs and bought a huge case of RTD Isopure rather than add more meat

its only been a couple of days so too early to tell if its going to help. but it seems to have worked once a couple years ago when i was taking massive amts of BCAA and lean protein on the reg

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks BUILT.

I take Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion. Each scoop is 25 grams of protein. It does not state how much BCAA's that I am getting per serving.

It was my understanding from some reading that I have done that per 100 grams of whey protein, there is approx 10 g leucine ; 5 g each isoleucine & valine.

I take one scoop about 30 min before my workout. I take 2 scoops after my workout, and then 2 more scoops 1 hour after I take my 2200 mg dose of BCAA tabs at night. I also occasionallly take a couple scoops on off days as a meal replacement if I do not have time to make any meat.

Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks.

So you're already taking 100g of whey daily - and thus 20g BCAAs; the 2.2g BCAAs just add to this plus the BCAAs in your solid foods. Like I said, won't hurt you at all.

Those ARE my thoughts. Won't hurt you. Might be beneficial. I'd like you to investigate the amino acid breakdown of your diet and especially of your supplements, and see if you can find a better deal on the actives if you buy them bulk.

Thanks built. When you are referring to buying in bulk, what specifically are you referring to? Just the leucine?
I eat alot of Wheaties fuel cereal; 1% milk ; egg whites ; wheat bread, wheat pasta, cheese & turkey breast. Also eat at least one apple & banana every day. Also some Yogurt. These foods constitute the bulk of my daytime eating. By that I am referring to breakfast, lunch, & 90 minutes after my post workout protein shake.
At supper time, I will eat either chicken, lean pork, or redmeat/ground beef, along with mixed frozen veggies, and sweet potatoes.
I am pretty consistent in the foods I eat.

Thanks built. When you are referring to buying in bulk, what specifically are you referring to? Just the leucine?
I eat alot of Wheaties fuel cereal; 1% milk ; egg whites ; wheat bread, wheat pasta, cheese & turkey breast. Also eat at least one apple & banana every day. Also some Yogurt. These foods constitute the bulk of my daytime eating. By that I am referring to breakfast, lunch, & 90 minutes after my post workout protein shake.
At supper time, I will eat either chicken, lean pork, or redmeat/ground beef, along with mixed frozen veggies, and sweet potatoes.
I am pretty consistent in the foods I eat.

Sounds like a ton of carbs...I'm jealous. Although from the sound of it, it doesnt seem like you have placed an emphasis on fats.
When Built says buy in bulk, google bulk leucine and you'll find leucine for a great price in large quantities. One warning is it tastes like shit. Use Crystal Lite to offset the nasty taste. Just shoot it down.

hmmm. thats pretty cool seriously. i've found some bulk chem prod suppliers before but they were chinese only and well i dont want to die. but this looks cool.

i've always wanted to make my own bucket of supplements. now i'll be rich and take over the world with my new line of LESBIAN ANABOLIC GROWTH PUMP WORK OUT KILL DRUGS
(*its a lot of buzzwords. I think it will work)

I heard that amino's break down when in aqueous solutions, like that Isopure in ready-made drinks, I've heard that those aren't good for providing amino's...

A day ago, I was looking at the injections versus oral, and it was in regards to vitamins. There was an article that went on to say that the break down is more pure with injections than that of orals. I went back to find my spot, but had gone through so many pages, I couldn't find it.

I've been told by vets of bbing that injections are more to area and are therefore, better in the long run the breakdown in the intestines. My problem is I am a sucker of sub versus intra. Can you help me get over my fears?!? anyone

Back