Purchase Peptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Injecting IGF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injecting IGF

Rep Points

Injecting IGF

So I've got 2 vials of IGF-1 R3, each 1000mg. I've got my 5ml of acid, and 30ml of Bacteriostatic water.

So I should take 1ml of the acid and let it run down the side of the vial of IGF, and swirl it (not shake) to get a good mix. So at that point I should put 8ml of BW in the vial for a 4:1 ratio of igf/aa to BW. Now I have 10ml of fluid in the vial. My question is, using 10ml needles how do I measure out Mcg doses? I want to inject 30mg bilaterally in each bicep and theres only like 4 notches on the 10ml syringe? Im a lil confused here.

Should I get an insulin pen, 28gauge? Currently only have these 10ml 22gauges here.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I dont think you have 10cc syringes....you will need slin pins

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

is always hungry

Rep Points

That would be one big ass syringe... You need slin pins

Rep Points

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe 29 Gauge, 1cc, 1/2"

will these work?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sanisent View Post

will these work?
    Yes

Prototype Nutrition Rep
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So I've got 2 vials of IGF-1 R3, each 1000mg. I've got my 5ml of acid, and 30ml of Bacteriostatic water.

So I should take 1ml of the acid and let it run down the side of the vial of IGF, and swirl it (not shake) to get a good mix. So at that point I should put 8ml of BW in the vial for a 4:1 ratio of igf/aa to BW. Now I have 10ml of fluid in the vial. My question is, using 10ml needles how do I measure out Mcg doses? I want to inject 30mg bilaterally in each bicep and theres only like 4 notches on the 10ml syringe? Im a lil confused here.

Should I get an insulin pen, 28gauge? Currently only have these 10ml 22gauges here.
    First of all, I doubt you have 1 gram vials. Secondly, you should be using distilled water and AA to reconstitute... then backloading with your BA water. Lastly, as everyone is saying in here, you need slin pins.
    Prototype Nutrition
    www.prototypenutrition.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Lastly, as everyone is saying in here, you need slin pins.
    Yep, don't know if this applies down in the U.S.A but here in Canada you can buy any type of pin OTC at any drug store.

Rep Points

First I have always and also heard to store ur igf in aa only draw it up first then dilute with bw. Apparently if u store in bw it will mess up the molecular chains if the igf but it's ok to dilute with it right before inj. Next it's impossible to inj mcg in a 10cc syn. U def need insulin pen or a 1 cc syn and then for u it would be .6. If mixed properly 2cc aa only it would be .06 igf then .94 bw for 1 cc total. Hope that helps.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by muscle37 View Post
    First I have always and also heard to store ur igf in aa only draw it up first then dilute with bw. Apparently if u store in bw it will mess up the molecular chains if the igf but it's ok to dilute with it right before inj. Next it's impossible to inj mcg in a 10cc syn. U def need insulin pen or a 1 cc syn and then for u it would be .6. If mixed properly 2cc aa only it would be .06 igf then .94 bw for 1 cc total. Hope that helps.
    You mean .6 on the syringe? How can you measure .06 or .94 on a 1cc syringe?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    First of all, I doubt you have 1 gram vials. Secondly, you should be using distilled water and AA to reconstitute... then backloading with your BA water. Lastly, as everyone is saying in here, you need slin pins.
    The AA is only a .6 solution. Therefore 1ml of .6AA solution per 1mg of IGF should be accurate.

And yes, I mistyped there, I meant to say 1000mcg of IGF.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    Yep, don't know if this applies down in the U.S.A but here in Canada you can buy any type of pin OTC at any drug store.
    Unfortunately most drug stores will require you to have a script for insulin.

Prototype Nutrition Rep
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    I'm not 100% sure on the legalities of other pins, but slin pins are legal to posses.

The AA is only a .6 solution. Therefore 1ml of .6AA solution per 1mg of IGF should be accurate.

And yes, I mistyped there, I meant to say 1000mcg of IGF.
    If you have a .6 solution of AA then you only need to backload with BA water... my bad.

Unfortunately most drug stores will require you to have a script for insulin.
    Wrong. Only humalog requires an RX. Some places will ask for an rx, but you don't NEED one.
    Prototype Nutrition
    www.prototypenutrition.com

Rep Points

This is how I always do it. U have a small vial with 1mg of igf or 1000 mcg. I take 2 cc of aa and let in roll down the side if the vial as u said. Now u have a final concentration of 1000mcg in 2 cc. With ur one cc syn or insulin pen u draw up .06 cc of igf yes it's a small amount but 60 mcg is a small amount. The rest which is .94 would be bw as a diluent since aa burns like a bee on roids. The one cc syn is broken down .1-1.0cc so u draw six tick lines up till the .1. It may be hard to find 1 cc syn as I work in the medical field so I have free access to whatever. Same idea with the slin pens though. Bottom line I wouldn't store it in bw and ya gotta use as small of a calibrated pen as possible to get it right. Good luck friend.

Rep Points

This is how I always do it. U have a small vial with 1mg of igf or 1000 mcg. I take 2 cc of aa and let in roll down the side if the vial as u said. Now u have a final concentration of 1000mcg in 2 cc. With ur one cc syn or insulin pen u draw up .06 cc of igf yes it's a small amount but 60 mcg is a small amount. The rest which is .94 would be bw as a diluent since aa burns like a bee on roids. The one cc syn is broken down .1-1.0cc so u draw six tick lines up till the .1. It may be hard to find 1 cc syn as I work in the medical field so I have free access to whatever. Same idea with the slin pens though. Bottom line I wouldn't store it in bw and ya gotta use as small of a calibrated pen as possible to get it right. Good luck friend.
    I thought it was 1cc of aa per 1mg of IGF?

1cc=1mg I believe

Rep Points

1cc=1mg I believe

No. As with mixing any drug, the aa is just the solute for your IGF which is the solvent. In other words for lack of a better term its your preservative but you get no actual benefit from the aa its from the igf only. you realize aa is chemically vinegar? So no matter how much you put will only effect the final drug concentration. The less u put the higher the concentration the more u put the less the concentration will be. Most igf is supplied as a powder in a vial that will comfortable hold no more than 2cc of aa. which is why if u only want 60mcg that would be .06cc on a 1 cc syn bc the conc is high hence a small IGF just like in the medical field when mixing an intravenously push drug it doesnt matter how much saline you mix it with bc bottom line its the same amount of the actual drug is going to be administered.

Rep Points

1cc=1mg I believe
    futhermore igf is supplied by most suplliers as 1mg in powder form. if u diluted it with 1cc only the units would be so small and the concentration so high it would be nearly impossible to find a pen that would allow you to draw up the desired amount of the IGf for each inj. you need at least 2cc of solute/aa to be able to draw up the selected amount accurately.

Rep Points

will these work?
    this is what im usng now for my IGF-1LR3. i pin it SubQ.

about mixing its math you have ot figure out. it should end up being 0.7% AA (acidic acid/vinager) per ml .

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

add 3 ml to the vial then each .10 on the slin syringe will be 33.3mcg... lets not complicate things.

-T

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    add 3 ml to the vial then each .10 on the slin syringe will be 33.3mcg... lets not complicate things.

-T
    Yes u could put 3 cc, but let's be honest here twist...this guy has a lot more learning to do before he starts using igf as we would suggest if this was ass and not peptides. He hasn't got a clue. Not trying to be mean or offensive but it's true. Everyone is talking parts aa to parts igf which is dumb. Aa is what it is u can't change the percent of it or it becomes a new compound. It almost sounds like ur tryin to make it with vinegar and hopefully sterile water. Stuff is cheap and easy to find just but it bc I can promise u u likely won't be sterile and u will mess up the math of it all. Some of u guys have a lot of learning to do here when it comes to igf. I will acknowledge that it can be more complicated than aaa though.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post

-T
    Good luck drawing up exactly 60mcg if u do it with 3cc aa. 2cc gives u an even tick line on ur syn to draw up too. 3cc would be like .18 and some change. Not sure for someone struggling with the math of of it all that this was the best advice. If the desired dose (60) is an even number and the total volume of the igf/aa is an even number(2cc) it will draw up exactly to a tick mark on the syn.

Rep Points

no you want BAC water WITH a ratio of 0.7%AA IN IT and store it there. good for 1-2 years in fridge DONT FREEZ IT!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    no you want BAC water WITH a ratio of 0.7%AA IN IT and store it there. good for 1-2 years in fridge DONT FREEZ IT!
    Wrong! There's so much bad advice going on here. Storing it that way goes against majority of the research I have done. Go to TheSage-Speaks and type in how to mix igf-1 lr3 and it spells everything out for u. Pay special attention to where it says mix in 2cc of aa and at time of the inj dilute with bac water or saline...sound familiar? Lol. To the guy i quoted u should maybe read too.

Rep Points

On that website it can be found in the right column under health news.

Rep Points

good info in this thread.

Rep Points

So far I've went through 2 vials of IGF. Great compound, good results. I'm stacking it with frag191 aswell, and MT-II. Gettin big.

Rep Points

So far I've went through 2 vials of IGF. Great compound, good results. I'm stacking it with frag191 aswell, and MT-II. Gettin big.
    would be nice if you could elaborate on your results.

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    this is what im usng now for my IGF-1LR3. i pin it SubQ.

about mixing its math you have ot figure out. it should end up being 0.7% AA (acidic acid/vinager) per ml .
    I thought Igf lr3 was supposed to be pinned IM and not sub-q??

Gettin it in
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hill450 View Post
    I thought Igf lr3 was supposed to be pinned IM and not sub-q??
    Either one will work. IM is best though, right into the muscle just worked.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Finally i found a thread that explains the BASICS of how to use this peptide.Great read and learned a lot.
    Looking to order some and contacted the proper sponsor, but just have a few questions if anybody is kind enough to respond:
    1)Is keeping the powder in the freezer the proper way to store it? I've read it can stay in there for 2 years?
    2)Does it go in the fridge after the aa is mixed in?
    3)What's a good dose for fat lose?
    4)How long can you run it for?
    5)IM or sub-q?

Sorry for the elementary questions bros.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    Finally i found a thread that explains the BASICS of how to use this peptide.Great read and learned a lot.
    Looking to order some and contacted the proper sponsor, but just have a few questions if anybody is kind enough to respond:
    1)Is keeping the powder in the freezer the proper way to store it? I've read it can stay in there for 2 years?
    2)Does it go in the fridge after the aa is mixed in?
    3)What's a good dose for fat lose?
    4)How long can you run it for?
    5)IM or sub-q?

Sorry for the elementary questions bros.
    Did your site not explain these basic questions?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast