• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Here, need advice about first cycle- Cypionate

jamontap

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup fellas, new to the forums here and need some input/advise. I'm new to the AAS world and have decided to try a cycle. Just got a 12ml bottle of cypionate 250 and plan to run it 1cc every 5 days. I have Nolva on the way (and will not start the cycle until it arrives.)

I'm 31 yrs old
6'1
198 lbs
14%BF

Been working out pretty solid for around 3 years, a bit hit and miss prior to that.
My question is about HCG. Is it a must for PCT with the cycle that i'm planning? I understand that it helps kick start the natty test again, but i've read that nolva did the same. I'm a little confused. I've read a lot online, but there's so many opinions that it starts to get contradicting after a while.

Check out Heavyirons post in the stickies above regarding first cycles for full details but i would run HCG during cycle to help with PCT after cycle.

^What he said. Heavyirons post is excellent. Lots of great info in the stickies.

500 a week you will make great gains. As far as my understanding goes, its hcg during cycle, nolva and clomid after. Good luck!

thanks for all the input fellas, learned alot from the sticky section. got everything i need on hand now and i'm getting ready to start my cycle. i did get an extra bottle of test, but one thing that i'm not really clear on still. if i'm runnin 500mg a week, should i spike like on monday and thursday or all on the same day?

every 3.5 days. Saturday morning. Tuesday night.

IML Gear Cream!
You definitely don't have enough gear to run a full cycle... especially a long ester like cypionate.

Get 2 more bottles of test and read the sticky heavyirons first cycle and pct...there my friend you will find what you seek

Back