• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test. P.....test e?

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Reading prior threads guys and most suggest a long acting ester like E or C
For a first cycle. Besides pinning so frequently and the possible painful injects w prop
Is there other reasons not to run it for a first timer? Seems blood levels would be more consistent, if a person noticed real bad gyno signs it would clear from your system quicker?

this is true. ur logic is right on.

most do the tried and true e or c. but i see no problem if a newbie, who understands aas and has done his research for a while, can do a solid prop cycle.

to each their own. just be smart about pct

and if you are gyno prone than prop may give you sides quicker because it absorbs quickly and delivers more mg of test per cc.

i think that is why a slow pace with E is recommended. but nolv wil help with the boobies.

good luck either way

The reason i would recommend Test E over Prop for a first cycle is because of the pinning. I think its best to learn how to properly use a needle by doing only 2 shots per week VS doing 3-4. I know it doesn't sound like a big difference, but it gets old fast. Plus every muscle your going to hit is going to be a virgin muscle since its your first. Your going to feel like someone beat you after the first week.

As far as pain from Prop Vs. Enanthate. I really don't see a major difference. But each person is different.

Sounds like your worried about gyno. As long as you are prepared, gyno is an easy thing to avoid. It cost some money for the AI's but are worth every penny.

There's another option. TPP . To me it's like the miss'n link between prop and cyp. Little to no water retention, more mg per cc of course due to ester weight and less pinn' due to extended half life. Best of both worlds. Just throw'n that out there.

Peace and Love

Thanks for the feed back so far fellas
I have pinned before w prop ( only my glutes which is awkward) been almost 2 yrs since though and wasnt a complete cycle...ran it and only had 3 vials i didnt know shit at the time. As far as gyno ive only had itchy nipps. Just debating which way to go between E and prop seeing as i have some of both...but not enough for a full cycle.

If you don't have enough for a full cycle then WAIT! Why would you run a half cycle?...When you get more you can run test E and jump start it with the P if you really wanna do both...before I did the first shot I would have an AI On hand and started...either way you go...good luck

not usually, test e is commonly made at 250mg per cc, and prop usually 100mg per cc....but what I THINK YOU MEANT TO SAY IS THAT THE ACTUALLY AMOUNT OF TEST PER MG IS HIGHER WITH PROP BECAUSE THE ESTER IS LONGER ON ETHANATE SO 600MG PROP IS STRONGER THEN 600MG TEST E

i meant test 250 only delivers 170 of test.
100 of prop delivers 85 of test.

mg for mg prop is stronger.

that is what i meant.

No no cutright im not startn...not messing up twice bud.
But thank you for puttin that out there...u never know right
Im just curious about thoughts you men have

IML Gear Cream!
How much of each do you have. Depending on how much of each substance you have you might have enough.
Example: If you have 2 bottles of test e ( 20ml @ 250mg/ml ) and 3 bottles of test p
( 30ml @ 100mg/ml ) you can run your test e @ 1 shot E3D for 10 weeks ,which would come out to 500mg a week. Then your prop you can run on you 9th week at 1 shot ED, which comes out to 700mg a week ,for an extra 30 days which comes out to around a 13 week cycle and allows for the Test E to clear your system. You could start PCT on the last day of prop and be on the road to recovery.

im aBout to start my 3rd cycle my only experience my not be helpful
that being said i did prop11 weeks 1st cycle and it was the best I LOVED IT
IM ADD ING TREN THIS TIME WISH ME LUCK

Back