• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar side effects

FiveSeven220

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After taking 30mg anavar daily (10mg 3x/day) since 12/23, on Wednesday (1/5) my lower left leg became swollen, red and warm. I stopped taking the anavar yesterday, and my leg is getting better.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

I'm also running 200mg/wk test cypionate and 3.5iu/day serostim, which I do pretty much all the time.

Thanks.

PAR Pharmaceuticals. I have a prescription. It came from a pharmacy with my name on the bottle.

This has happened before with pharm anavar, but I never saw the connection as clearly as I did this time. It doesn't happen with UG anavar (which means maybe the UG isn't real, but I did get good results with it).

It's fun being a chemistry experiment! :ohyeah:

This is interesting I've never heard of this happening before. Maybe it isn't the anavar but what they are using in the tabs themselves that is causing the issue?

Maybe its in your head??? Or bed bug bites

This is interesting I've never heard of this happening before. Maybe it isn't the anavar but what they are using in the tabs themselves that is causing the issue?

Yeah. I thought about that. The pharm tabs are much larger than the UG so there's a lot more filler.

Ive used ALOT of Anavar and never had a bad experience with name brand or UGL. Ive run it at 30mg ed,50mg ed and 75mg ed never had any problems. However I dont react well to cyp always get knots from it.

Back