IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

I'm a little shocked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm a little shocked

At how much public funds are currently being used to track down and prosecute anabolic steroid offenses. Seriously, these drugs are probably the least toxic compounds in the drug market. Let's compare... heroin, cocaine, pot, methamphetamine, oxy... all these drugs are far more detrimental and destructive to society that androgens. Hell, most of the steroid users I know are probably benefited by their use. Most of them are professionals or otherwise hard ass working guys that are driven by testosterone, which is their God given predilection, to succeed in life by what ever means is necessary. Isn't this what the government should want?? Even if steroids caused as much harm as, for instance, alcohol, shouldn't the enhanced drive toward success negate the efforts to stop this drug class's use? This shit makes no sense at all to me. I would like to stamp on the heads of the congressman that promote this terrible waste of money and effort. Of course, I won't as this is illegal
    What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
    Vincent Van Gogh

Rep Points

i agree bro, i believe they should just make everything legal except coke and meth, heroin and oxy's are not physical damaging or mentally at all, the only problem is the addiction.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I agree except for listing pot there, MJ should be legal way before steroids, its pretty much harmless.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

I agree alcohol has destroys way more lives than pot.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

My body NATURALLY produces testosterone BUT I can't take a synthetic testosterone. WTF?

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    My body NATURALLY produces testosterone BUT I can't take a synthetic testosterone. WTF?
    Agreed

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^^ yes this...
    Vincent Van Gogh

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cal0777 View Post
    I agree alcohol has destroys way more lives than pot.
    pot does not destroy lives, it has never killed a single person, its not a narcotic, its not physically addictive, it does not cause rage, anger, aggression or domestic violence, its a naturally occurring compound in a plant, and lastly pot is NOT a gateway "drug".

Rep Points

I'd have to agree....... for the most part. As a child I grew up with my mother coaxing my sister, and I into teasing my father about ruining the butter knives. This argument is almost falling on deaf ears....Yet it does destroy, or rather still reflect upon some lives. My parents both held excellent jobs, my father owned his own company. My sister, and I never went without. This is not always the case, as I myself have witnessed degenerate MOFOs buy a gram of weed vs. put a quart of milk in the fridge for the kids... If you believe pot is completely harmless you are beyond nieve!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

If you believe pot is completely harmless you are beyond nieve!
    its harmless as a drug, anything that gets abused can cause problems in people's lives, however if you're going to call me naive you should learn to spell the word first.

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'd have to agree....... for the most part. As a child I grew up with my mother coaxing my sister, and I into teasing my father about ruining the butter knives. This argument is almost falling on deaf ears....Yet it does destroy, or rather still reflect upon some lives. My parents both held excellent jobs, my father owned his own company. My sister, and I never went without. This is not always the case, as I myself have witnessed degenerate MOFOs buy a gram of weed vs. put a quart of milk in the fridge for the kids... If you believe pot is completely harmless you are beyond nieve!
    What The F$$k are you you mealy mouth pretz. If a gram of weed ruins some smuck they should be ruined. Get to the gym and do some squats before you grow a vagina.
    Vincent Van Gogh

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

let me put this a different way...you could kill yourself with MANY drugs even OTC drugs like Tylenol, Aspirin, Alcohol, even steroids if you abused enough methylated orals long enough, however I don't know of anyway that you could kill yourself smoking weed, its impossible to overdose on and it does not cause any internal issues, and no it does not kill brain cells, however alcohol does! one could make the argument that you're inhaling smoke, toxins, etc, and that is true, but you do have the option of a vaporizer to get around that.

Rep Points

Rep Points

I'd have to agree with that statement, you couldn't smoke yourself to death with pot. I myself have smoked on, and off for years. Depending on the individual, you can most certainly carry on a "normal" life as a pot head, opposed to many other narcotics. As per going to the gym before I grow a vagina, I'm in my gym....... and if I do in fact grow a vagina.....

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    its harmless as a drug, anything that gets abused can cause problems in people's lives, however if you're going to call me naive you should learn to spell the word first.
    Now that's funny.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I want to take a shot of test, smoke a joint, Go bench 405, come on some chick's face, eat a chicken breast and have a nap. Does any of that sound detrimental to our country?
    Vincent Van Gogh

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I believe it was Pat Robinson, founder of the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), ran for president, and is probably the most Evangelical Christian on the right side of the isle said, we are spending too much money on prosecution of marijuana. His exact words...

“I’m not exactly for the use of drugs, don’t get me wrong, but I just believe that criminalising marijuana, criminalising the possession of a few ounces of pot, that kinda thing … it’s costing us a fortune and it’s ruining young people,” Robertson went on. “Young people go into prisons, they go in as youths and come out as hardened criminals. That’s not a good thing.”

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Incidentally, I rode a train home last night with soenpeople I work with and one of the women's husbands met us at our station to join us. He works for a NJ senator as a speach writer. Fucker was no less than 35% body fat. One of the ugliest humans I have ever seen. These are the kind of pricks that set policy.
    Vincent Van Gogh

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    I want to take a shot of test, smoke a joint, Go bench 405, come on some chick's face, eat a chicken breast and have a nap. Does any of that sound detrimental to our country?
    nope, not at all, i cant stand how our country works..

I pooped today...

Rep Points

Agreed. It's the result of the continuing feminization and pussification of the American populous. Testosterone has been labeled a four letter word; mostly due to a fundamental misunderstanding of its use and subsequent fear of its users. Legalize it. Tax it. Everybody wins.

Rep Points

why would it matter what the fuck i wanted to take in the 1st place? Anyone should have the right to do anything they want to do with their own body!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kushrooms View Post
    i agree bro, i believe they should just make everything legal except coke and meth, heroin and oxy's are not physical damaging or mentally at all, the only problem is the addiction.

heroin is baddddddddddddddddddddddd

Rep Points

if you think heroin and oxy are not damaging mentally and physically, you either are young or have not seen people or have been on them long enough.

Dropping LBeez!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Focus on the scum of society

The majority of AAS users are hard working professionals who create a healthy and rewarding lifestyle for themselves and for others around them. Our lifestyle inspires others to get into shape and to take care of themselves. The government should focus on the scum of society...the elected politicians (lawyers) that rape the taxpayers with their closed door deals!

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

" A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree with Prince. Pot has more medicinal uses as well as everyday uses by using hemp than AAS and you do not relate pot to severe side effects such as high blood pressure, cholestrol, acne, liver damage, etc. It's not everyones goal to be big and bench 400 lbs. In fact, less of the population could probably care less to bench big or devote their lives to lifting like most on here do. And I don't smoke pot or advocate it's use. I did a research paper on pot in college and it is a very versatile substance and a lot less harmless than AAS.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

Rep Points

Prince is the only one on here with consistently smart and objective and factual posts...some ppl on this thread cant spell lol and the others that think heroin or oxy dont eat your brain up are either uneducated,young or just plain dumb. Legalize AAS and MJ so we can all get big and strong and go home and chill the fuck out after a 2-3 hour round at the gym!

Manwhore

Rep Points

Simple. It's high profile. Not too many pro athletes are strung out on heroin, meth, coke...but tons are taking some AAS.

It looks like they're really fighting those horrible evil drugs if they can lump AAS in with the latter (heroin, coke, etc.). It's easy to win a battle on AAS. Mostly law abiding citizens who have things to lose like family, jobs, etc. aren't going to put up much of a fight either.

It's political bullshit, what do you expect? A way to do nothing while looking like you're doing a lot of something. Then they slap each other on the backs and go booze it up and drive a car off a bridge and drown a young girl (Teddy).

Rep Points

^^^

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

oxycotin saved my life
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast