• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Asia Pharma

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Anyone used any Asia Pharma gear? I want to purchase their testosterone enanthate or cypionate has anyone ever tried it? If you did please post your results or private message me and let me know. thanks

Dear Livebig14, a lot of guys use it and like it. see under my forum since i sale also that brand.
Now you can receive a nice offer for testosterone cypionate Cypioblic!

Buy 1 vial and receive 1 vial FREE!

Buy CYPIOBOLIC (testosterone cypionate) By Asia Pharma buy 1 get 1 FREE Exp-feb 2011 (Testosterone Cypionate) Online at World Pharma

testosterone_cypionate_200mg_cypiobolic_asia_pharma_s.jpg

best-regards

wp

I got a few things from them. Haven't ran the cycle yet but the shipping was fast and packed nicely.

Im on asia pharma cypionate right now, it great stuff making good good gains lately, shipping is always fast with world pharma. Good luck with your cycle

ap testo cyp is awesome, the stuff is so, so smooth, and absolutely no pain.

AP Cypiobolic and Boldobolic are very clean, no injection discomfort and gains are straight from the textbook. That is, no question they make quality gear. However, any ugl can slap a label on motor oil and pass it off as anything they want.

Im on asia pharma cypionate right now, it great stuff making good good gains lately, shipping is always fast with world pharma. Good luck with your cycle
thanks man thats what im planning on running also

AP Cypiobolic and Boldobolic are very clean, no injection discomfort and gains are straight from the textbook. That is, no question they make quality gear. However, any ugl can slap a label on motor oil and pass it off as anything they want.
thanks

I have a student using AP cyp and he is doing rather well. This is his first cycle and he is responding the way he should. AP cyp is GTG!

/V

IML Gear Cream!
Yup, reports from my friends all say AP is good to go.

I have a student using AP cyp and he is doing rather well. This is his first cycle and he is responding the way he should. AP cyp is GTG!

/V
thanks victor i think im going to run the Asia Pharma cypionate. Do you think 12 weeks of cypionate at 500 mg per week is too much for my first cycle? Or should i do maybe 8 or 10 weeks? The only other thing ive ran is IBE epistane for 5 weeks. I gained 9 pounds on that.

AP and WP is good to go

thanks victor i think im going to run the Asia Pharma cypionate. Do you think 12 weeks of cypionate at 500 mg per week is too much for my first cycle? Or should i do maybe 8 or 10 weeks? The only other thing ive ran is IBE epistane for 5 weeks. I gained 9 pounds on that.

500mg EW for 12 weeks is fine. That's exactly what my buddy is running and he's doing better than I expected.

/V

Can't go wrong with AP.

Soon i will have in my shop also all Asia pharma gear in amps! 1ml amps.
i cant wait to buy first stock.

U might as well plan on 12 weeks. I can pretty much bet that if you only buy enough for a couple months, ur going to wish u had more when u run out. Your first cycle is goin to be alot of fun (unless u plan it badly), so don't cheat urself. Do it right

U might as well plan on 12 weeks. I can pretty much bet that if you only buy enough for a couple months, ur going to wish u had more when u run out. Your first cycle is goin to be alot of fun (unless u plan it badly), so don't cheat urself. Do it right
alright thanks i think ill run 12 weeks then

Good Gear

World Pharma has given me great deals on great gear. They are easy to deal with and you can rely on getting your product.

Good luck.

Beach

World Pharma has given me great deals on great gear. They are easy to deal with and you can rely on getting your product.

Good luck.

Beach
thanks man im going to order from them for sure

You are welcome,please refs your friends to my shop . ;) tell them to tell me you sent them and they will receive some nice gift.

Back