• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Green Tea to drink?

sara

INK NOT MINK
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any suggestions?

Assuming you know how to brew tea properly.

Gyokuro

We have a local coffee shop here that sells pretty good tea. It's not a big chain, at all, and the tea is excellent. I prefer white tea over green tea myself.

We have a local coffee shop here that sells pretty good tea. It's not a big chain, at all, and the tea is excellent. I prefer white tea over green tea myself.

White tea or green tea.. we just dont want anymore black tea , it can stain the teeth and I want to use teeth whitening on rare occasions

White tea or green tea.. we just dont want anymore black tea , it can stain the teeth and I want to use teeth whitening on rare occasions

The stuff I buy here you have to put in a tea-ball. It don't come in a bag. I think Gyokuro usually comes in a loose leaf form too.

HI,
Green tea has one of the most powerful antioxidants which is epigallocatechin gallate.Antioxidants are actually protein compounds that help slow down the oxidation process. Green tea can help with scalp conditions such as dandruff and psoriasis by soothing skin and reducing inflammation.Green tea can even help to prevent tooth decay. Green tea can help to burn calories.It helps to lose weight effectively.

Green tea is great for the everyday drink for caffeine and some egcg. However, the amount you'd have to drink to drink to get the potent anti-oxidants, and extra health benefits, is outrageous. IMHO....drink some green tea to for the extra benefits but don't relay on it.

Sara - IMO, almost any green tea you find in the supermarket will do.

IML Gear Cream!
Green tea is great for the everyday drink for caffeine and some egcg. However, the amount you'd have to drink to drink to get the potent anti-oxidants, and extra health benefits, is outrageous. IMHO....drink some green tea to for the extra benefits but don't relay on it.

Sara - IMO, almost any green tea you find in the supermarket will do.

Yea I am drinking tea now every morning instead of having coffee or milk. just adding few splendas and having some black or green ice tea

Health Benefits of Matcha Green Tea Powder - Matcha Source

Matcha is the roids of green tea. Expensive for the highest grade, I just got some off amazon for 19 for 2 oz. It has 137X the EGcg compared to regular green tea. It's quite tasty.
I avoid anything other than white or green tea and matcha is the king of the counter now. Never take lemon or citrus with any teas as teas naturally absorb aluminum and fluoride from the soil and lemon drastically increases your absorption of it. That is also why only green or white teas as they have far less fluoride being picked much earlier.

Back