Join Now!


Don't you know what feltch means?

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Don't you know what feltch means?






    Don't you know what feltch means? Yeah, well then tell me
    Would you rather get feltched or do the feltchin'?
    Fuck 'em in the ass, suck the cum out while you're belchin'
    Burp, belch and go back for a second helpin' ???

    Can you dig what I'm sayin', man, could you smell me?
    I want you to feel me like my stepfather felt me
    Fuck a little puppy in the the ass, kick him while he's yelpin'
    Retlaw, what the fuck you sayin'? I don't know help me

    What the fuck's happenin'? I think I'm fuckin' meltin'
    Mr Fant I just love you, boy, I care about your well being"
    No Retlaw , I said, no, I don't need no help peein'
    I'm a big boy, I can do it by myself, see

    I only get naked when the babysitter tells me
    She showed me a movie like 'Nightmare on Elm Street'
    But it was rated X and they called it 'Pubic Hair on Chelsea'
    Well, this one's called 'Ass Rape' and we're shootin' the jail scene !!


  2. #2
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
    Don't you know what feltch means? Yeah, well then tell me
    Would you rather get feltched or do the feltchin'?
    Fuck 'em in the ass, suck the cum out while you're belchin'
    Burp, belch and go back for a second helpin' ???

    Can you dig what I'm sayin', man, could you smell me?
    I want you to feel me like my stepfather felt me
    Fuck a little puppy in the the ass, kick him while he's yelpin'
    Retlaw, what the fuck you sayin'? I don't know help me

    What the fuck's happenin'? I think I'm fuckin' meltin'
    Mr Fant I just love you, boy, I care about your well being"
    No Retlaw , I said, no, I don't need no help peein'
    I'm a big boy, I can do it by myself, see

    I only get naked when the babysitter tells me
    She showed me a movie like 'Nightmare on Elm Street'
    But it was rated X and they called it 'Pubic Hair on Chelsea'
    Well, this one's called 'Ass Rape' and we're shootin' the jail scene !!

    Anyone ??

  3. #3
    getn limbered
    Silver Back's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    687
    Rep Points
    25897080

    I could come up with a fly ass beat for that bro. We could make millions!!!!!!!!!!!1

    lol

  4. #4
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Back View Post
    I could come up with a fly ass beat for that bro. We could make millions!!!!!!!!!!!1

    lol



  5. #5
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Back View Post
    I could come up with a fly ass beat for that bro. We could make millions!!!!!!!!!!!1

    lol



  6. #6
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    big60235's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    6 ft deep and diggin
    Posts
    959
    Rep Points
    45117400

    Where did you find my journal. I thought I burned that because my therapist told me it would make all those f'ing memories go away.

    Quad dam it, now it's all back and I am in the car heading back to the mental ward until someone can straighten out my mental spaghetti.

  7. #7
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Mr Fant I just love you, boy, I care about your well being"

  8. #8
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    bump

  9. #9
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,192
    Rep Points
    943027162

    DRSE Reconnaissance


  10. #10
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    did you just listen to relapse for the first time?? haha

  11. #11
    AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP
    SFW's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    w/Geared Jesus ♂
    Posts
    8,994
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
    Mr Fant I just love you, boy, I care about your well being"




    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...A-Summer-Blast
    All orders come with automated status updates, so you're never left wondering
    !
    Want a Discount? Current promo code:
    levram20for 20% off!


  12. #12
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK 3.0 View Post
    did you just listen to relapse for the first time?? haha

  13. #13
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastico View Post





  14. #14
    Registered User
    Phetamine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    477
    Rep Points
    91210935






    Urban Dictionary: feltch

    The subservient act of orally drawing out the ejaculate of a man from another man's rectum via the anus.
    After Wilbur feltched his boss upon his return from his Mexican vacation, Wilbur really needed to floss.

Similar Threads

  1. More magnesium means more testosterone and IGF-1
    By Prince in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 12:50 PM
  2. Oktoberfest means KemicalFest
    By CEM Store in forum CEM Products
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:16 PM
  3. What This Economy Means for You
    By Prince in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 08:45 PM
  4. What my name firestorm means and how I got it.
    By firestorm in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 06:11 PM
  5. can anyone explain to me what this means?
    By titans13ae in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->