IronMag Research Chems


IFBB pros starting gear very young

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 53
  1. #1
    Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER
    Livebig14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    50534600

    IFBB pros starting gear very young






    Hey guys. Ive read in many places that todays top pros starting juicing at 16, 17, and even as young as 15. Examples of these are Arnold, Lee Priest, and Jay Cutler who holds the current Mr.Olympia title. If juicing too young takes away from your overall potential to get HUGE, then how do these guys end up getting so big?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,479
    Rep Points
    588493471

    Most IFBB guys have great genetic! its real important in sports!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    684
    Rep Points
    41529799

    agreed. they get groomed by pros at a young age when they see the genetic potential.

    but thats a different life.... they have a full time lifting job during high school. they prolly get home schooled. and have a guy over them 24/7 keeping them on strict diets and gear regimens.

    if they dont make anything outa themselves than it was all wasted.

    its still a gamble....

    7 billion people on this earth and the public knows less than 20 figures in bb....

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    684
    Rep Points
    41529799

    not to mention the fact that they are under constant supervision and direction from an expert.....

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,102
    Rep Points
    538165802

    I'd have to agree that genetics is the trump card, in all cases.

  6. #6
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    My first test-only cycle was around 19 years old.

    -T


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigBird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,017
    Rep Points
    107783235

    At 20 yrs old I stacked Anadrol with Test and Deca. Wow, wow and once again - wow. However, I wasn't ready for the ridiculous transformation that occurred. Nothing to control the water weight gain, No AI, No PCT = No fun when I came crashing down off that cycle. 6 weeks of being blown up only to deflate and have libido probs afterwards. Finally recovered and cycled more responsibly since.
    Good genetics helped me but we were all naive and couldnt' care less about proper beginner cycles, PCT, etc.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    not to mention the fact that they are under constant supervision and direction from an expert.....
    Yes and not to mention running anabolics 24/7/365 for the remainder of their careers...

  9. #9
    Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER
    Livebig14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    50534600

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    agreed. they get groomed by pros at a young age when they see the genetic potential.

    but thats a different life.... they have a full time lifting job during high school. they prolly get home schooled. and have a guy over them 24/7 keeping them on strict diets and gear regimens.

    if they dont make anything outa themselves than it was all wasted.

    its still a gamble....

    7 billion people on this earth and the public knows less than 20 figures in bb....
    yeah thats true. no so sure about genetics though. check this out. First picure is Kevin Levrone off of gear. Second picture is Kevin Levrone on gear. Im not saying genetics don't play a part in the game, but being a walking drug store sure helps
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    684
    Rep Points
    41529799

    you can have all the gear in the world and if u dont have the genetics than you wont gain that much.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Points
    347689547

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    you can have all the gear in the world and if u dont have the genetics than you wont gain that much.
    care to back that up?
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    YeahBuddy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    91920

    awesome question! and nice post

  13. #13
    Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER
    Livebig14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    50534600

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    you can have all the gear in the world and if u dont have the genetics than you wont gain that much.
    thats not the question on this post. Im always hear everyone saying that if you start gear when your 16/17 you will severly limit your potential to grow. Lee Priest started when he was 16, and continued to grow throughout his career. Hence, starting gear at age 16 DID NOT limit his results. If we all had the access and the money to get all the gear that the pros use, we may not be as big but we would come pretty fucking close, or at least i know i could.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by Livebig14 View Post
    thats not the question on this post. Im always hear everyone saying that if you start gear when your 16/17 you will severly limit your potential to grow. Lee Priest started when he was 16, and continued to grow throughout his career. Hence, starting gear at age 16 DID NOT limit his results. If we all had the access and the money to get all the gear that the pros use, we may not be as big but we would come pretty fucking close, or at least i know i could.
    The growth refers to height, not muscle mass. And look at Lee Priest, he is only 5'4". That is extremely short in my book.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    684
    Rep Points
    41529799

    let me clear up what i said and meant.
    no amount of gear will change ur genetics.
    to be a mr universe you need a wide frame, the ability to build muscle, have a good amount of fast twitch cells, have a great bone density (to support the amount of weight lifted), great joints and an abdominal wall that isnt flawed in anyway (a hernia can really screw u up, i had a bad one that busted out into my nut sack while benching 425lbs.)

    having a large frame helps...

    being tall helps.

    its all about genetics.

    they all need to be in order to be a mr universe. and the percentage of people with all the right criteria are very few.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    YeahBuddy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    91920

    Quote Originally Posted by Livebig14 View Post
    thats not the question on this post. Im always hear everyone saying that if you start gear when your 16/17 you will severly limit your potential to grow. Lee Priest started when he was 16, and continued to grow throughout his career. Hence, starting gear at age 16 DID NOT limit his results. If we all had the access and the money to get all the gear that the pros use, we may not be as big but we would come pretty fucking close, or at least i know i could.
    This is exactly what I was looking for under the thread I started... For the most part I have grown thicker and have become stronger because of my natural size and genetics. Now I want take it a step further, past natural limits even at my age, but instead I get negative feedback. Nice find again livebig

    yeahbuddy

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    684
    Rep Points
    41529799

    Quote Originally Posted by Livebig14 View Post
    thats not the question on this post. Im always hear everyone saying that if you start gear when your 16/17 you will severly limit your potential to grow. Lee Priest started when he was 16, and continued to grow throughout his career. Hence, starting gear at age 16 DID NOT limit his results. If we all had the access and the money to get all the gear that the pros use, we may not be as big but we would come pretty fucking close, or at least i know i could.
    agreed. they are referring to height.

    and if you start that young you better be juicing for the rest of ur life.

    natural test kicks in around 12 yrs old. so 4 years of it kicking ina nd you shut it down and expect it to be normal in ur 20's? i dont think so.

    dont use under at LEAST 21 unless you planning on training and juicing for ur JOB

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by YeahBuddy View Post
    This is exactly what I was looking for under the thread I started... For the most part I have grown thicker and have become stronger because of my natural size and genetics. Now I want take it a step further, past natural limits even at my age, but instead I get negative feedback. Nice find again livebig

    yeahbuddy
    That wasn't a find...it is his opinion and he is wrong. No one said you wouldn't be able to grow muscle if you start young. It is that your bones will stop growing and you'll be a short little muscle midget man like Lee Priest, standing tall at 5 foot 4 inches. My daughter is taller than that. (Lee, don't kick my ass if you read this)

  19. #19
    Registered User
    YeahBuddy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    91920

    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    That wasn't a find...it is his opinion and he is wrong. No one said you wouldn't be able to grow muscle if you start young. It is that your bones will stop growing and you'll be a short little muscle midget man like Lee Priest, standing tall at 5 foot 4 inches. My daughter is taller than that. (Lee, don't kick my ass if you read this)
    im already a short, jacked midget. My growth has been leveled for 3 consecutive years which dr interprets as done growing brotherr. 5'7 is what I am at. he also said end of [height] growth signifies close of growth plates which means end of puberty.. so how will juicing affect my growth?

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    684
    Rep Points
    41529799

    than it wont. now its about whether you want to be pinning test for the rest of ur life bro.

    juicing hurts ur axis but the younger you screw it up the more chances it will stay that way.

    i know guys that recover fine after a few months of their cycle and others that trt. its all about genetics lmao

  21. #21
    Registered User
    YeahBuddy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    91920

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    than it wont. now its about whether you want to be pinning test for the rest of ur life bro.

    juicing hurts ur axis but the younger you screw it up the more chances it will stay that way.

    i know guys that recover fine after a few months of their cycle and others that trt. its all about genetics lmao
    yes now its all about being responsible

  22. #22
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Points
    347689547

    Quote Originally Posted by YeahBuddy View Post
    im already a short, jacked midget. My growth has been leveled for 3 consecutive years which dr interprets as done growing brotherr. 5'7 is what I am at. he also said end of [height] growth signifies close of growth plates which means end of puberty.. so how will juicing affect my growth?
    i graduated highschool at 5'10" and was told thats it for me. I'm now 6'2"
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  23. #23
    wrk'n project mayhem
    awhites1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    dallas area
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Points
    138765654

    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    The growth refers to height, not muscle mass. And look at Lee Priest, he is only 5'4". That is extremely short in my book.
    there we go. thats what i was going to say. Taking juice at a young age DOES NOT stifle your growth potential in regards to muscle size or amount. however yes taking them before you've fully matured height wise it can stunt your growth.

    and crank- at that level yes genetics plays a huge role. but I'm sure with enough juice and gym you can take someone with out the natural body of arnold and make them into a mr. olympia contestant.

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    684
    Rep Points
    41529799

    very true chem. you can always grow.

    yeahbuddy, how tall is ur mom, dad, uncle, and grand fathers?

    if all the men are bigger than you now than i suggest waiting.

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by YeahBuddy View Post
    im already a short, jacked midget. My growth has been leveled for 3 consecutive years which dr interprets as done growing brotherr. 5'7 is what I am at. he also said end of [height] growth signifies close of growth plates which means end of puberty.. so how will juicing affect my growth?
    Dude, you are obviously going to do what you are going to do. Then do it! Just stop trying to find ways to justify it. We have addressed this in several threads already, and frankly I am tired of it. If you choose not to heed sound advice, that's on you. We are just trying to help. If it is any consolation to you, I was also a hard-headed dumbf**k at 18. Best of luck to ya kid.

  26. #26
    Registered User
    YeahBuddy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    91920

    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    i graduated highschool at 5'10" and was told thats it for me. I'm now 6'2"
    great thats where hmmm? genetics plays in as mentioned above? unfortunately no one in my family is above 5'10.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Crank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    684
    Rep Points
    41529799

    most of the people offering advice to wait probably learned the hard way by juicing too soon and are helping you based on their experiences.

    ever think of that buddy

  28. #28
    Registered User
    YeahBuddy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    91920

    Did anyone juice at 18 and regret it?

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    most of the people offering advice to wait probably learned the hard way by juicing too soon and are helping you based on their experiences.

    ever think of that buddy
    Hey don't be so hard on him Crank. Maybe he's trying to get a job in the circus as a weightlifting midget.

  30. #30
    Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER
    Livebig14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    50534600






    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    That wasn't a find...it is his opinion and he is wrong. No one said you wouldn't be able to grow muscle if you start young. It is that your bones will stop growing and you'll be a short little muscle midget man like Lee Priest, standing tall at 5 foot 4 inches. My daughter is taller than that. (Lee, don't kick my ass if you read this)
    okay so if your say mmmmmm 5'9 or taller then i guess your good to go at 16 right? And how is my opinion wrong. Every time some young kid comes on here and says im 19 should i juice? everyone jumps all over his ass and says " no dont do it! youll limit your potential, stay natural for as long as you can. so if your referring only to stunting height by gearing up young then who cares? I was 5'10 when i was 16. many people are done growing TALLER at age 18 some even younger so i would say my opinion is far from wrong. Bottome line is you can gear up when your 16, and continue to grow more muscle throughout your lifting career.

Similar Threads

  1. IFBB Pros Take IronMagLabs
    By Prince in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:50 AM
  2. IFBB Pros Take IronMagLabs
    By Prince in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:58 AM
  3. gear at a young age
    By mggisforme in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 10:23 AM
  4. Any IFBB pros out there???
    By EOD in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:13 PM
  5. Starting to think my gear is bunk...
    By fray5 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->