• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IFBB pros starting gear very young

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Ive read in many places that todays top pros starting juicing at 16, 17, and even as young as 15. Examples of these are Arnold, Lee Priest, and Jay Cutler who holds the current Mr.Olympia title. If juicing too young takes away from your overall potential to get HUGE, then how do these guys end up getting so big? :hmmm:

agreed. they get groomed by pros at a young age when they see the genetic potential.

but thats a different life.... they have a full time lifting job during high school. they prolly get home schooled. and have a guy over them 24/7 keeping them on strict diets and gear regimens.

if they dont make anything outa themselves than it was all wasted.

its still a gamble....

7 billion people on this earth and the public knows less than 20 figures in bb....

I'd have to agree that genetics is the trump card, in all cases.

My first test-only cycle was around 19 years old.

-T

At 20 yrs old I stacked Anadrol with Test and Deca. Wow, wow and once again - wow. However, I wasn't ready for the ridiculous transformation that occurred. Nothing to control the water weight gain, No AI, No PCT = No fun when I came crashing down off that cycle. 6 weeks of being blown up only to deflate and have libido probs afterwards. Finally recovered and cycled more responsibly since.
Good genetics helped me but we were all naive and couldnt' care less about proper beginner cycles, PCT, etc.

not to mention the fact that they are under constant supervision and direction from an expert.....

Yes and not to mention running anabolics 24/7/365 for the remainder of their careers...

agreed. they get groomed by pros at a young age when they see the genetic potential.

but thats a different life.... they have a full time lifting job during high school. they prolly get home schooled. and have a guy over them 24/7 keeping them on strict diets and gear regimens.

if they dont make anything outa themselves than it was all wasted.

its still a gamble....

7 billion people on this earth and the public knows less than 20 figures in bb....
yeah thats true. no so sure about genetics though. check this out. First picure is Kevin Levrone off of gear. Second picture is Kevin Levrone on gear. Im not saying genetics don't play a part in the game, but being a walking drug store sure helps:roflmao:

Attachments

• levrone.jpg
    levrone.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 104
  • kevin.jpg
    kevin.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 95
IML Gear Cream!
you can have all the gear in the world and if u dont have the genetics than you wont gain that much.

care to back that up?

you can have all the gear in the world and if u dont have the genetics than you wont gain that much.
thats not the question on this post. Im always hear everyone saying that if you start gear when your 16/17 you will severly limit your potential to grow. Lee Priest started when he was 16, and continued to grow throughout his career. Hence, starting gear at age 16 DID NOT limit his results. If we all had the access and the money to get all the gear that the pros use, we may not be as big but we would come pretty fucking close, or at least i know i could.

thats not the question on this post. Im always hear everyone saying that if you start gear when your 16/17 you will severly limit your potential to grow. Lee Priest started when he was 16, and continued to grow throughout his career. Hence, starting gear at age 16 DID NOT limit his results. If we all had the access and the money to get all the gear that the pros use, we may not be as big but we would come pretty fucking close, or at least i know i could.

The growth refers to height, not muscle mass. And look at Lee Priest, he is only 5'4". That is extremely short in my book.

let me clear up what i said and meant.
no amount of gear will change ur genetics.
to be a mr universe you need a wide frame, the ability to build muscle, have a good amount of fast twitch cells, have a great bone density (to support the amount of weight lifted), great joints and an abdominal wall that isnt flawed in anyway (a hernia can really screw u up, i had a bad one that busted out into my nut sack while benching 425lbs.)

having a large frame helps...

being tall helps.

its all about genetics.

they all need to be in order to be a mr universe. and the percentage of people with all the right criteria are very few.

This is exactly what I was looking for under the thread I started... For the most part I have grown thicker and have become stronger because of my natural size and genetics. Now I want take it a step further, past natural limits even at my age, but instead I get negative feedback. Nice find again livebig

yeahbuddy

agreed. they are referring to height.

and if you start that young you better be juicing for the rest of ur life.

natural test kicks in around 12 yrs old. so 4 years of it kicking ina nd you shut it down and expect it to be normal in ur 20's? i dont think so.

dont use under at LEAST 21 unless you planning on training and juicing for ur JOB

This is exactly what I was looking for under the thread I started... For the most part I have grown thicker and have become stronger because of my natural size and genetics. Now I want take it a step further, past natural limits even at my age, but instead I get negative feedback. Nice find again livebig

yeahbuddy

That wasn't a find...it is his opinion and he is wrong. No one said you wouldn't be able to grow muscle if you start young. It is that your bones will stop growing and you'll be a short little muscle midget man like Lee Priest, standing tall at 5 foot 4 inches. My daughter is taller than that. (Lee, don't kick my ass if you read this:geewhiz:)

That wasn't a find...it is his opinion and he is wrong. No one said you wouldn't be able to grow muscle if you start young. It is that your bones will stop growing and you'll be a short little muscle midget man like Lee Priest, standing tall at 5 foot 4 inches. My daughter is taller than that. (Lee, don't kick my ass if you read this:geewhiz:)

im already a short, jacked midget. My growth has been leveled for 3 consecutive years which dr interprets as done growing brotherr. 5'7 is what I am at. he also said end of [height] growth signifies close of growth plates which means end of puberty.. so how will juicing affect my growth?

than it wont. now its about whether you want to be pinning test for the rest of ur life bro.

juicing hurts ur axis but the younger you screw it up the more chances it will stay that way.

i know guys that recover fine after a few months of their cycle and others that trt. its all about genetics lmao

IML Gear Cream!
than it wont. now its about whether you want to be pinning test for the rest of ur life bro.

juicing hurts ur axis but the younger you screw it up the more chances it will stay that way.

i know guys that recover fine after a few months of their cycle and others that trt. its all about genetics lmao

yes now its all about being responsible

im already a short, jacked midget. My growth has been leveled for 3 consecutive years which dr interprets as done growing brotherr. 5'7 is what I am at. he also said end of [height] growth signifies close of growth plates which means end of puberty.. so how will juicing affect my growth?

i graduated highschool at 5'10" and was told thats it for me. I'm now 6'2" :hmmm:

The growth refers to height, not muscle mass. And look at Lee Priest, he is only 5'4". That is extremely short in my book.

there we go. thats what i was going to say. Taking juice at a young age DOES NOT stifle your growth potential in regards to muscle size or amount. however yes taking them before you've fully matured height wise it can stunt your growth.

and crank- at that level yes genetics plays a huge role. but I'm sure with enough juice and gym you can take someone with out the natural body of arnold and make them into a mr. olympia contestant.

very true chem. you can always grow.

yeahbuddy, how tall is ur mom, dad, uncle, and grand fathers?

if all the men are bigger than you now than i suggest waiting.

Dude, you are obviously going to do what you are going to do. Then do it! Just stop trying to find ways to justify it. We have addressed this in several threads already, and frankly I am tired of it. If you choose not to heed sound advice, that's on you. We are just trying to help. If it is any consolation to you, I was also a hard-headed dumbf**k at 18. Best of luck to ya kid.:thumb:

i graduated highschool at 5'10" and was told thats it for me. I'm now 6'2" :hmmm:

great thats where hmmm? genetics plays in as mentioned above? unfortunately no one in my family is above 5'10.

most of the people offering advice to wait probably learned the hard way by juicing too soon and are helping you based on their experiences.

ever think of that buddy

most of the people offering advice to wait probably learned the hard way by juicing too soon and are helping you based on their experiences.

ever think of that buddy

Hey don't be so hard on him Crank. Maybe he's trying to get a job in the circus as a weightlifting midget.:thinking:

okay so if your say mmmmmm 5'9 or taller then i guess your good to go at 16 right? And how is my opinion wrong. Every time some young kid comes on here and says im 19 should i juice? everyone jumps all over his ass and says " no dont do it! youll limit your potential, stay natural for as long as you can. so if your referring only to stunting height by gearing up young then who cares? I was 5'10 when i was 16. many people are done growing TALLER at age 18 some even younger so i would say my opinion is far from wrong. Bottome line is you can gear up when your 16, and continue to grow more muscle throughout your lifting career.

Back