• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Foods That Burn Belly Fat

journeyoflife7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As the intentions of our New Year???s resolutions slowly slip away from us as January turns into February and the rest of the year passes us by; we lose our aspirations for the goals we have intended year after year to keep. Losing weight is a well known and well intended aspiration that slowly falls behind as other more future pressing events take shape in our day to day lives.

However, through the successful and efficient plan in choosing the correct fat burning foods there is little if no work involved in burning off unwanted fat that???s been clogging up arteries and more importantly, burning off that undesired body fat!

Through foods intoxicated with nutrients, vitamins and flavor; that body fat will simply be an unmissed memory of 2011! This is the year where change happens and fat loses it???s grip on you:

There are eight foods that will burn belly fat and make that New Year Resolution not just obtainable, but easy. Here is a list of foods that burn belly fat.

Salmon: is fully loaded with protein and Omega-3 amino fatty acids improving your metabolism and burning more fat. The fatty acids inherent in this food also increase cardiovascular health which helps your body in the fight against heart disease.

Turkey: is packed with protein for higher calorie burning and is also naturally lower in fat compared to chicken and other meats not mentioned specifically in this diet.

Beef: (particularly lean beef) is loaded with protein and it also contains iron which is essential for the creation of hemoglobin in your red blood cells.

Green Tea: is an essential fat burning drink due mainly to the EGCG contained within it which stimulates your brain and nervous system causing your body to burn a much higher rate of calories. Green tea also has effective antioxidants and extensive research has shown it to even reduce the risk of various types of cancers. Furthermore, green tea has been proven to help lower overall cholesterol levels and improve the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.

Skim Milk: contains significant amounts of calcium which helps increase your metabolism and burn those unwanted calories! There has been extensive research which shows that those who drink milk or low-fat dairy products daily, have less body fat ratios than those who don???t. Skim milk is best, but 1% milk is a good alternative.

Edamame: are soy beans which have been lightly boiled and salted. These beans are an excellent source of protein, Vitamin C, iron, and calcium! They also contain 0g of saturated fats, so enjoy them as often as you???d like.

Broccoli: is a well known super food that you can never eat enough of. It is packed with nutrients including calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, folic acid, and fiber. The calcium, vitamin C and fiber all aid in burning fat and increasing your metabolism. Also it is full of antioxidants that provide a multitude of health benefits! Including, decreasing the risk of heart disease and various types of cancers.

Oats: are a great source of selenium which boosts your energy and enhances your immune system by producing antibodies. They are also a great food to fill up on as they are loaded with fiber!

Make 2011 count and don???t waste this opportunity to lose fat and lose it quickly and easily! The best time to start is now! And with a method as easy as this, there???s no point in waiting for tomorrow to start losing fat and eating healthy. This is no mere New Year???s Resolution, but a lifestyle which starts now!

Last edited:
http://twitter.com/monavie

Thanks for the great helpful resource on fat issues. MonaVie Product itself mean big heart, physical fitness, to eliminate pain in the joints, good immune system booster, something about your integrity and strength, or perhaps a kosher dining qualified.

never seems to be a MOD around unless my posts are the ones being deleted...

Can you post in the Diet and Nutrition section so I can delete your posts please.

Come on I said please.

Can you post in the Diet and Nutrition section so I can delete your posts please.

Come on I said please.

no problem.

In case you haven't heard. I was being considered for moderator but I declined.

According to me exercise is the best way to burn belly fat.Hence, i suggest you some foods like olive oil,beans,oatmeal etc lower foods are good for burn fat.

wambulance.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Foods That Burn Fat. Many of my clients have told me that this ONE report was worth the price of the entire program. It's easy to see why: In this popular bonus report, you'll learn exactly which foods "burn stomach fat" and speed up your metabolism - without having to cut calories drastically (when you eat these foods, you can actually eat more and still lose fat because these foods have a higher "thermogenic" effect!) This report reveals all the juicy details that most champion bodybuilders and fitness models would rather keep to themselves.

Read more:-how-to-burn-stomach-fat.yourhealthorbit.com

we all know that food gave us energy to do work properely.and also if eat fresh food that it can also helps us to reduce fat.food like oatmel can helps us to reduce belly fat.well its a major problem for everyone.millions of people having this problem and they trying to get rod of this.for this they often go to gym and doing workout there just because of losing belly fat.i also do the same thing.so i suggest you to do excercise and reduce your stomach fat and be safe from diseases.how-to-lose-your-belly-fat.yourhealthorbit.com visit here and you will get the information about how you can lose your belly fat easily.

Back