• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ready to get back at it

Who Dat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1 more month to go in my time off of tren e/test e cycle(400/300). and boy that tren was the shit. but im not ready to do it again, not just yet. got my test e for my next cycle, but not sure what i want to run with it. also have my a/i's and pct so im straight there. need some opinions. looking for results similar to a test/tren cycle cause damn that was a near perfect cycle. looking for 10 lean lbs from this cycle. test e/deca has been great for me but im not looking to blow up like that(like i have in the past). eq? primo? masteron? or even winni. need something thats fairly easy to come back from. my plan is 500mg/test e so i need something that would get me what im looking for to g oalong with that(only 1 compound btw). im 31, 6' 190lbs. 6 cycles spread over 7 yrs. oh and 12%bf, but i will lower that a little bfore next month, my diet is now back in order and im running 3x a week. help from experience please

well stop running, unless ur in the military and u have to, try the step mill way better and how much water are pushing a day, that and sodium intake have a lot to do with water retention, not necessarily the compounds u run, u really cant go wrong running eq or npp with test, how much u blow up is in ur diet really.

haha i hear u. cardio is a must though. im talkin joggging a mile or so outside, with an overpass on the route which i hit twice. so incline and decline is a good part of it. anyway if i want to b in my usual summer shape i have to get it in, whether its jogging or basketball or bike i gotta get it in. and ur right about the blowing up part. when i was younger i could eat whatever i wanted. so i did, and alot of it. genetics allowed me to. as u get older u have to work a little harder, but when i do, l look like im 20. and thats what i always compare myself to and strive for.

Back