• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

arimidex advice

kalibos

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
would it be a good idea to use arimidex during a cycle that consists of
30mg dbo/week 1-4
400mg test/week 1-12
200mg deca/week 1-10

or are the dosages low enough that it won't be needed? i'm guessing the arimidex should be used instead of nolvadex to prevent gyno?
i get really good gains on the test/dbol run as listed above but i have never used deca so i'm new to it and arimidex but i had some so i thought i would use it to help out with a bad shoulder

huh. i thought people would respond. i dont like to post i like to read. but anyway. armix .25-1.0mg ed. read some cycles where guys were using eod.

never use nolva with deca or tren as it will actually work against you im sure there r some articles about pregesterone related gyno, if ur prone to it or have had flare ups i would instill the arimidiex but to much will kill your estro levels and hinder some gains, your doses r not high but i jus ran a cycle similiar except 400mg tren e and i had some issues with gyno or atleast i was paraoiad to beleive it:pissed:, im not sure if that deca dose is to low but always ghave some cabaser/ or prami on hand as they prevent progresterone gyno from 19-nors prami is cheaper and actually will help with sleep and libido

bottom line always be safe then sorry keep all ancillarys on hand and look more into using nolva with 19-nors

i thought the whole " no nandro's and nolva" thing was just bro. science

i thought the whole " no nandro's and nolva" thing was just bro. science

I have read that nolva induced progestorne and prolactin from 19 nors but some people r againast it jus serving as a warning to look into it to be safe

so it would be better to use prami instead of arimidex? how is it dosed?
the only cycles i have ever run are test/dbol cycles with clomid for pct so i'll admit i'm a bit confused when it comes to what to take with the 19nor, i'll do some more research but thought it might be easier to just ask first. thanks for the replies so far

Last edited:
so it would be better to use prami instead of arimidex? how is it dosed?

no u can use arimidex , i had jus read that u were thinkin of running along with the deca i will find the article and post it so u can see some people say its bad some people have tried it to no effects but deca and tren are 19-nors and can have progesterone related gyno which nolva does not take care of so it would be wise to get some prami im sure u can find it from a sponsor here and u start off real small like.125 mg a day its very strong eventually u can go up to .5 or 1mg it helps me sleep better and libido increase, have u had any history of gyno? i like to be safe then sorry i run arimidex .5 E3d so it doesnt sestroy all my estrogen as u need some to build muiscle jus do some research on prami and nolva with 19-nors if i can find the article i will post them up:)

IML Gear Cream!
so to start out i'll take
arimidex .5mg/eod
prami .25mg/ed
and adjust dosage as needed, sound right?
also, should i run hcg during the cycle or should i use it at the end and start clomid therapy after the hcg?

Would it hurt anything to start my cycle now without the hgc while i wait for it to show up...should be here in a week or two or should i just wait?

most peopl;e start hcg towards the end like last 5 weeks or so but others will run it after week 3 or 4 jus depends on the individual, arimidex will take care of bloat as well as fight off gyno from the test and prami will fight the pregesterone gyno that deca has looks good buddy soerry if i confuzed you at all

Rule of thumb - go with Adex 0.5mg EOD and adjust if necessary but that's the typical starting point. Forget the Nolva while you're on any 19 Nor such as Deca. Most will say to wait until you have EVERYTHING on hand - including HCG - prior to beginning cycle. However, I've never considered HCG to be a critical part of my cycles therefore I wouldn't wait for it. That's just me as I've always rebounded with no problems using Clomid for PCT.

Would i see any mass building benifits from the deca if i upped the dose to 300mg/week and ran the test at 450mg/week since this is my first time with deca?

Would i see any mass building benifits from the deca if i upped the dose to 300mg/week and ran the test at 450mg/week since this is my first time with deca?

200mg deca is kind of low. I would run 300mg minimum.

Moar test is always a good thing, but you could get away with 400mg ok. For shits and giggles up your test dose to 600mg from week 8.

Always have your ancillaries on hand, and dont forget to LHJO :coffee:

Ok, thanks guys. I really appreciate all the help!

I forgot to ask but should i run the arimidex and prami all the way through to the end of pct or stop at my last shot?

iknow some people that use prami year round so it wouldnt effect u on pct its actually good for sleep and libido some say it may even increase GH over time not sure how tru that is, but with the arimidex i there studys that show it can increase test levels ( will try and find the article ) u could prob get away with it in pct as an anti estrogen but if ur running nolva in pct then u can prob due without the arimidex, remember more is not alwaus better, whats your PCT look like?

IML Gear Cream!
i wont be doing nolva for pct, i'll using clomid at 200mg/ed week 1,100mg/ed week 2, 50mg/ed week 3-4

Back