• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

World Pharma Review

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
World Pharma has always been on time (always faster so far) with my shipments. From time of older till it gets to me it has been 6-7 days tops. He has always answered and respond to my e-mails quicker then any other sponsor so far and has been VERY helpful.

I haven't ran the cycle yet, however I need AP gear is g2g from mods and other threads. I also got some of the new BD gear, excited to try it out as it looks like skittles candy!

Spot on, A+ service. If you can afford it I recommend it, you know your gear will be real, not underdosed and shipments will be fast.

Thanks again WP. :clapping:

Yeah i can same the same for here.
WP some good stuff.
Came to me in 3 DAYS !

On thier sust for 2 weeks not 1ml EOD.
Can feel it get to work right away.
No injection or post pain at all.

Very smooth almost like water when heated.

WP is good to go

WP provides some of the best customer service, discreet packaging and fast delivery. Very nice guy and has great products. You won't have any problems with WP.

Well..... it looks like i will be switching over to WP for international orders. My current INTL order from another company, has been taking over 3 weeks......and still waiting. Too slow to expect further buisness from me.

Last edited:
Yes...all who are honest guys are good with me Twist! All know that i am read deal and not bad guy.

World Pharma is by far the best customer service I have seen yet.... and very good product. Thank you for the professionalism always WP!

Back