• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sponsors.....

johnnyringo74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys, im a new member and i absolutely love this board so far. I am confused on some issues, so ill try and frame my questions without getting myself banned. :) I have currently made 2 orders from a sponsor and loved the service as of now, but why are some so much cheaper than others? some of these prices are 3,4 and 5 times more than some of the others. im not bitching, im jsut wondering if there is something im missing. if this cannot be answered reasonbly on this board, i understand.

Just how it goes man. Depends on how much you trust each one.

Sometimes you Pay for brands and also if it's dom or int .

You get what you pay for.

FYI, if you want a discount you may PM the sponsor and see if they can help you get better pricing.

It all depends on who is selling it.
They can make up what ever prices they want.

hmm, wal mart.....belk......sachs
Like heavy said, you get what you pay for.

i have seen some prices that are = to pharmacy with script prices

so am i to believe that im getting a worse product because it is cheaper? if so, i would like to know...!!!!

stronger4ever...........and? am i missing something? you know my source...dont know what that is supposed to mean...??? is my source bad?

IML Gear Cream!
Some sources are dirty cheap some are midway ones are the average some sources are pretty expensive.

A lot of factors to their prices.

If you Buy Human grade it will cost you more than an underground Lab.

thats just because world pharma is expensive as hell. The others are just as good they just dont have retarded prices.

ok. but i dont wanna buy bunk gear. i know i dont have enough posted messages yet to do the correct research, but now i am skeptical. oh well, live and learn i guess.

As you can see some guys are not happy with some gear they use..
its tell you all about prices!

or you can buy gear that give you pain,big pain or gear with no pain! Its all what you like!

But i also hate when i use before some gear that give me big big inject pain that you can even sit or walk few days. etc

+
with my shop you can always get some discounts! 20-30% off or offers like buy 1 get 1 free...
hope its help to you now are prices different.

best-regards

wp

Back