IronMag Research Chems

Epistane Cycle Advice Needed

Rep Points

Epistane Cycle Advice Needed

Hi,

So I'm new to the realm of prohormones and last year I bought a bottle of Epistane for a future bulking phase. Well I've now decided to put it to use but I wanted to run it for as long as possible with the greatest possible effectiveness. I've read that a normal 4 Week cycle yields the greatest results, but pulse cycles can be effective too (though tons of forums seem to argue this). My question is this:

How can I pulse cycle with epistane to achieve the best results? Also, would I require a PCT and SERM like Nolva if I was running a pulse cycle? And what sort of Lifting Regiment would give the best gains with Epi? (im thinking of doing madcows 5x5)

Any and all advice you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Rep Points

I would just run the epi for 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30 or something along those lines. Evidence of gains from pulse cycles seems harder to come by then evidence of gains from 4 week cycles. I have read about people pulsing something like Superdrol, but I won't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. Also your gains will most likely be less noticeable, so why not just run it everyday?

Either way, I would ALWAYS have a SERM on hand for PCT. Nolva, Clomid, or Torem should do the trick. I never touch any kind of anabolic without a proper PCT.

What kind of goals do you want to achieve with the cycle? If you want size and strength, center your workout around deadlifts, squats, standing military, and bench. Eating right (depending on your goals) should be on the top of your priority list as well. If you don't eat like a beast, no PH or anabolic is going to get you jacked. Hope this helps some. EDIT: just read you are bulking...5x5 is good, diet will get you big tho.

Rep Points

Ok thanks man! That's excellent, I'll just run it for 4 straight weeks then because that's likely how long I'm going to bulk for. Ya my intended goal is strength+size so I hope Epi works well. Is there anything I should have during the cycle? I've read that cycle support is pretty sweet and necessary since Epi can dry out your joints n such.

Lastly, what's a good compound while cutting and keeping gains or just improving overal physique?

Rep Points

Epistane for Dummies - Bodybuilding.com Forums There is a list of support supps in this link.

Epi is pretty good for cutting up as well, maybe check out some clen for after your cycle too.