• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

training on gear

Train 4 times per week max.

One thing i noticed during my cycle.

When i killed it in the gym for 3 days and go my 2 days Rest i felt and look amazing.
Everything is healed and ready to go.

i reallyyy hate rest day a LOT.

I know rest is important, but do you think it is ok to be training 6-7 days in a row with balls to wall intensity when being on 3 different types of steroids(tren, test, adrol) and also eating a lot?
Your bodys central nervous system needs time to recover. 7 days is too much

so you think 6 days in a row is too much?

chest
back
delts/traps
Arms
legs
chest

With at least 10 hours of sleep at night

I trained my chest twice a week for 2 years.
Guess what ?.....

Its the is the weakest body part.
But thats just me.

Why not do this.
legs
Rest
Arms
Rest
back//traps
Rest
chest/delts

GVT (German Volume Training) is considered to be one of the most hard core training protocols....and it's still outlined 5 on 2 off. My GVT protocol....

Day One
Chest
Barbell or dumbbell bench press 10x10
Chin-ups 10x10
Dumbbell pullovers 3x10
Back
Barbell rows or cable rows 3x10

Day Two
Abdominals
Leg lifts 3x15
Reverse crunches 3x15
Side crunch 3x15
Double crunch 3x15
Crunch 3x15
Hyperextensions 3x15

Day Three
Legs
Squats or leg press 10x10
Deadlifts 10x10
Seated calf raises 3x15
Standing calf raises 3x15

Day Four
Abdominals
Same as Day Two

Day Five
Arms and Shoulders
Parallel dip bars 10x10
Preacher curls 10x10
Arnold presses 3x10
Side bench raises 3x10

GVT is easy to comprehend, but hard to do. A word of warning....you will be sore. This is no-holds barred training; pain will be intense. GVT is extremely effective, but not for the light-hearted. First, pick an exercise for three body parts. Perform 10 sets of 10 reps at 70 to 75 percent of your one-rep max for each exercise. Use a stopwatch and allow yourself only one minute?s rest between sets.

German volume training, also known as the "ten sets method," is a very effective way to put on muscle fast. The ten sets method was used in Germany in the off-season to help weightlifters gain lean body mass.

GVT involves, rather simply, doing ten sets of the same exercise, with the goal being to do ten reps per set. The traditional method to decide your initial weight is to select an amount of resistance that you can do 20 times, and for most people, this equates to a weight that's approximately 60% of your 1RM (the maximum amount of weight you can lift one time on any given exercise).

Again, for most this is still too much. I don't run my programs like this year round, but I do swim 30 laps every morning.

I trained my chest twice a week for 2 years.
Guess what ?.....

Its the is the weakest body part.
But thats just me.

Why not do this.
legs
Rest
Arms
Rest
back//traps
Rest
chest/delts

well the reason i did legs today(end of week) was bcuz i couldnt train them seriously(squats, legpress of lunges) for 2 weeks because of the painful injections. and i got grape oil to cut it, and now my ass is fine and today was the first day i could wreck my legs..

And your split above would be impossible for me to do. I cannot rest that much. i tweak and need to workout.. a pump is like a high for me. and i cant only be high 4 times a week haha

IML Gear Cream!
As long as you're not training any body part more than once a week, 5-6 days is prob the max you want to lift with high intensity. Some people only train one body part per day while others do 2 & 3 so the number of days a person who only trains only body part will be more than the guy doing several muscle groups. I would let the muscle fully recover before training it again. Training sore muscles is a clear indication of overtraining and thus will result in loss of gains. Also, weight lifting weakens your immune system so keeping your immune system as healthy as possible is crucial IMO.

As long as you're not training any body part more than once a week, 5-6 days is prob the max you want to lift with high intensity. Some people only train one body part per day while others do 2 & 3 so the number of days a person who only trains only body part will be more than the guy doing several muscle groups. I would let the muscle fully recover before training it again. Training sore muscles is a clear indication of overtraining and thus will result in loss of gains. Also, weight lifting weakens your immune system so keeping your immune system as healthy as possible is crucial IMO.

good post..yea its been 5 days since my chest workout, and i know it is usually fully healed by day 4..but im worried about over exhausting my body as a whole.

also keep in mind i am also using insulin, so my recovery is at least 10% better(estimation)

I thought like that the same way when i started cycling and i quickly learned the more rest i got on cycle the better .

so you think 6 days in a row is too much?

chest
back
delts/traps
Arms
legs
chest

With at least 10 hours of sleep at night

most of the time I do 5 days in a row then rest a day, sometimes 6

then sometimes 4 in a row followed by a rest day

and this is without any sauce

it's what works best for ME (i need to train MORE than most people to see any kind of result)

I found out, through a lot of experimentation

GVT (German Volume Training) is considered to be one of the most hard core training protocols....and it's still outlined 5 on 2 off. My GVT protocol....

Day One
Chest
Barbell or dumbbell bench press 10x10
Chin-ups 10x10
Dumbbell pullovers 3x10
Back
Barbell rows or cable rows 3x10

Day Two
Abdominals
Leg lifts 3x15
Reverse crunches 3x15
Side crunch 3x15
Double crunch 3x15
Crunch 3x15
Hyperextensions 3x15

Day Three
Legs
Squats or leg press 10x10
Deadlifts 10x10
Seated calf raises 3x15
Standing calf raises 3x15

Day Four
Abdominals
Same as Day Two

Day Five
Arms and Shoulders
Parallel dip bars 10x10
Preacher curls 10x10
Arnold presses 3x10
Side bench raises 3x10

GVT is easy to comprehend, but hard to do. A word of warning....you will be sore. This is no-holds barred training; pain will be intense. GVT is extremely effective, but not for the light-hearted. First, pick an exercise for three body parts. Perform 10 sets of 10 reps at 70 to 75 percent of your one-rep max for each exercise. Use a stopwatch and allow yourself only one minute?s rest between sets.

German volume training, also known as the "ten sets method," is a very effective way to put on muscle fast. The ten sets method was used in Germany in the off-season to help weightlifters gain lean body mass.

GVT involves, rather simply, doing ten sets of the same exercise, with the goal being to do ten reps per set. The traditional method to decide your initial weight is to select an amount of resistance that you can do 20 times, and for most people, this equates to a weight that's approximately 60% of your 1RM (the maximum amount of weight you can lift one time on any given exercise).

Again, for most this is still too much. I don't run my programs like this year round, but I do swim 30 laps every morning.

I love it thanks for posting this!!

Back