• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fools and short term memory loss

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
According recent news the Japanese government will demand that North Korea hand over the agents involved in the abduction of Japanese nationals in the 1970s and 1980s, that Japanese police be allowed to conduct investigations in North Korea and that North Korea submit detailed information on the special units Pyongyang claims oversaw the abductions.

Meanwhile, Tokyo has continued to refuse to hand over deposed Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori to Peru on the grounds that Fujimori is a Japanese citizen and that no extradition treaty exists between Japan and Peru. Does an extradition treaty exist between North Korea and Japan? FUCK NO!!!!!!!!! :grumble:

Furthermore, why should North Korean agents be handed over and punished when Japanese soldiers of World War II are honored by the Japanese prime minister at Yasukuni Shrine? Didn't the North Korean agents just follow orders in the same way as the Japanese soldiers did?

Japan demands detailed information on the North Korean special unit that oversaw the abductions, yet Japan itself has for 60 years refused to give information about Unit 731, which committed cruel experiments on human beings in China during the war. It seems to be Japanese logic that standards are good, but double standards are twice as good.

:grumble: Not to mention the fact that they still refuse to admit to the destruction and slaughter at Nanjin....or the kidnap and enslavery of thousands of Koreas as "comfort women"

Not mine, but it fits my opinion Perfectly!

Your female wrestlers thread was more fun. :p

On a serious note: You get that in every part of the world. I can give you tons of examples just from Polish history alone. (but I won't)

LMFAO...you are too right...that female wrestlers thread is much better :rofl:

And I`m sure you a right man.....luckily, or maybe be not, but I`m not contiuosly forced fed by the mass media that "we" are on the moral high ground :rolleyes:

Just a rant is all ;)

interesting, everything you said I have never heard before, very interesting.

Originally posted by kuso

Furthermore, why should North Korean agents be handed over and punished when Japanese soldiers of World War II are honored by the Japanese prime minister at Yasukuni Shrine? Didn't the North Korean agents just follow orders in the same way as the Japanese soldiers did?

89 lawmakers pay tribute at Yasukuni autumn festival
10\02

Takeo Hiranuma, minister of economy, trade and industry, joined 88 fellow lawmakers Friday to pay tribute at Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo during an annual autumn festival.
The politicians, members of a nonpartisan Diet group promoting visits to the Shinto shrine, included former Prime Minister Yoshiro Mori, who along with Hiranuma is a member of the Liberal Democratic Party.

LDP Secretary General Taku Yamasaki and his predecessor, Makoto Koga, as well as Toshihiro Nikai, secretary general of the New Conservative Party, visited the controversial war memorial in the morning.

The New Conservative Party is the smaller of the LDP's two coalition partners.

Other participants included members of both houses of the Diet from the LDP and the New Conservative Party, as well as the Democratic Party of Japan and the Liberal Party.

A further 84 lawmakers sent representatives to the shrine.

Blah blah blah..................:rolleyes:

Yasukuni, widely viewed as a symbol of Japan's wartime militarism, enshrines 14 Class-A war criminals along with the nation's 2.5 million war dead.

An advisory panel to Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuo Fukuda is considering the possibility of creating a new memorial facility for Japan's war dead to ease tension with neighboring countries, but Koga dismissed the idea, saying, "Yasukuni Shrine is indeed the only (war) memorial facility."

There are over 20 shrines throughout Japan ( so I`ve been told by several people, I do know of a couple ) that were set up for the soldiers that died, and to act as a memorial....Yasukuni is the ONLY one that also houses Class-A war criminals yet they continue to use this to represent thier country! :rolleyes: :splat:

No need to listen people....this is just my personal vent thread :)

Listening intently, I find this very interesting :)

You, soldier, go screw that woman over there, and then that one too. Sure they dont want to be here, they dont want to screw you, but they are here by order of the government to service you anyway, they are doing thier duty so you go do yours.

Japan IN or OUT of war, has some things that I would call embarrasing, strange, interesting. A great culture, and a pathetic one all in the same fall.

Originally posted by BjUaFyF
Listening intently, I find this very interesting :)

sad as well :(

Back