• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A++ service from Z

storge8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i ordered some international goods from Z aand payment was in his hands on jan 5th and today i receive my goodies..greatA++++ service.he is %110 reliable.whole process took only 10 days..thanks a lot ZZ:clapping::clapping:

fast service

Thats good to hear another happy coustomer with z..:clapping::clapping:
i ordered some international goods from Z aand payment was in his hands on jan 5th and today i receive my goodies..greatA++++ service.he is %110 reliable.whole process took only 10 days..thanks a lot ZZ:clapping::clapping:

He really is the best

nice person too

becoming more of a fan of the line and good feedback from everyone.. gd job Z cant wait to order and get biZzy.

i ordered his canadian domestic 3 weeks ago and still don't have it..:(..hopefully he comes through

Hmmm
strange..
did you send me any email with this info
or did you use 'ticket' system at my website ?
no ?
anyway I'm sending you PM straight away

z.
i ordered his canadian domestic 3 weeks ago and still don't have it..:(..hopefully he comes through

IML Gear Cream!

Z has always come thru nit takes time anytime there was a delay uncle always answered my emails and will resolve any situation that comes up no worrys

Your in good hands with Z :)

Every order has come through just fine - and every product has been awesome!

I was lucky to find Z as my first choice - and have no intentions on using anyone else.

I should point out - there are a few very important qualities and business ethics that keep me loyal to Z's business.

First - I've seen him to be responsive to his customers - he's always answered all of my questions within one day...

Plus he understands how important it is to have "happy customers" - go figure - that seems rare today.

I've placed hand full of orders over the last few months and couldn't be more happy! :D

The quality of every product has been great - so when I'm looking at a new product - I just place my order without thinking twice.

Once I place my order - I can relax and get on with my life - I don't have to sit around worrying if I'll receive it - and will it be good ... I know I'll get it - and I know it WILL be good!

I don't mind taking the time to write my experience with Uncle Z because it wasn't too long ago I was the one reading reviews ... "wondering what to do?"

You'll be happy with Z :)

Your in good hands with Z :)

Once I place my order - I can relax and get on with my life - I don't have to sit around worrying if I'll receive it - and will it be good ... I know I'll get it - and I know it WILL be good!

You'll be happy with Z :)

^^^ exactly :ohyeah:

One of the bonuses to the website is all of the detail that goes into the product information...

What I really like is it's also a wealth of knowledge and great resource as well - Z makes it very easy to review and compare products at the same time.

My newest product that I highly recommend is - proviron. :)

I'll be making this a base to all of my cycles - just like test.

It frees up test - keeps you pumped all day - and puts the sex drive into hyperdrive!

This is one that my wife benefits from as well! :D

One of the bonuses to the website is all of the detail that goes into the product information...

What I really like is it's also a wealth of knowledge and great resource as well - Z makes it very easy to review and compare products at the same time.

My newest product that I highly recommend is - proviron. :)

I'll be making this a base to all of my cycles - just like test.

It frees up test - keeps you pumped all day - and puts the sex drive into hyperdrive!

This is one that my wife benefits from as well! :D

Repo you're repeating yourself...you've said this in the 'Success with Z' thread. Do you work for them, as all your posts are promoting the site?? :thinking:

hes pretty new like yourself and probably excited to have finally found a reliable source

true you're probably right mate. When my order arrives soon I'll prob be the same :)

IML Gear Cream!
true you're probably right mate. When my order arrives soon I'll prob be the same :)

You will bro it's a good feeling when you get your gear and never have to leave your house to get it you just wanna tell everyone but it's not exactly like you bought a new car and can show it off to all your boys lol!

Repo you're repeating yourself...you've said this in the 'Success with Z' thread. Do you work for them, as all your posts are promoting the site?? :thinking:

No but maybe I should with as much as I order from him! :)

It wasn't too long ago I was one of the new guys reading reviews on sources - and with all the people posting bullshit just to hurt a business - along with people posting the same bullshit based on what they've read ... It made it very challenging to know who to trust.

Everything you will ever read from me is 100% based on my personal experience - good and bad - the only exception would be something I've heard that would benefit the post - I would never post negative feedback on something I've heard - there's just too many people posting false information for their own motives.

I post on other topics when Im able - but Z has been very helpful with my questions and orders - it's really like helping a friend - and helping the new guy make an educated decision.

If you haven't tried Z yet - I give him my highest recommendations! :)

all this good input think im gona try em out

You will be making a good choice if you read through the sponsor forums there always seems to be issues with the other guys. Z has great communication and always works hard to get you what you need.

Im still waiting on my firsdt order but Z is defenetly very fast on the responses and I like that. As long as the gear is good also i think i have a new favorite uncle:clapping:

I'm new to the forums and also recently placed my first order with Z. He's been pretty responsive so far. I'll report back.

by the way magneta my order came yesterday. be patient and it will come. Im just hoping the quality is there to.:winkfinger:

Back