• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test/Deca/D-bol cycle

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. If i run test enanthate at 500 mg per week, and weeks 1-4 dbol 30 mg per day, how much deca should i use. Most say 300 mg per week. What do you think. Also do I inject the deca once per week, or twice?

Hey guys. If i run test enanthate at 500 mg per week, and weeks 1-4 dbol 30 mg per day, how much deca should i use. Most say 300 mg per week. What do you think. Also do I inject the deca once per week, or twice?

If I was running 500 test and 300 D-bol, I would inject twice. I have no information about your background or history, so I'll leave it at that.

backround and history is this would be my first cycle, Im 24, about 185 pounds. Been training for a long time. The only reason i want to run deca is for my joints.

With your test at 500mg, I wouldn't use any more than 300mg of Deca. I would inject both the test and Deca 2x per week: 250mg Test/150mg Deca in one shot every Mon and Th, or whatever days work best for you.

2g per lean KG of body mass should be your starting dosage... and if it is in between 3 and 4 hundred, go with 4...

im currently doing this same cycle. test e 500mg/week, deca 300mg/wk, and did dbol at 30 mg for weeks 1-4. so far so good. i feel as though the long esters are just starting to really get going. i plan to do the test for 12 weeks and the deca for 10. im on exactly four weeks today. im up 8lbs and strength is ridiculous. im hoping to be repping 405 on incline by feb. if ur interested in my stats vs chosen doses...im 5'9" 220 12% bf. btw i do the test in two split inj and the deca once a week. taking aromasin and hcg while on and will pct with clomid while likely running 4 weeks of IGF LR3. good luck.

thanks for the info guys. I definatley need HCG if I run this many compounds right?

HCG is not a must but most will recommend it

Yes, HCG is recommended for most cycles..IMO HCG is a MUST when running Deca or Tren.
alright thanks. Should I inject the HCG on the same days I inject the test and deca? And also can I pull the test and deca into the same shot and inject both at the same time?

IML Gear Cream!
alright thanks. Should I inject the HCG on the same days I inject the test and deca? And also can I pull the test and deca into the same shot and inject both at the same time?

yep you can draw up the test and deca in the same syringe bud.

yep you can draw up the test and deca in the same syringe bud.
alright thanks man but should I inject the HCG on the same days I inject the test/deca?

alright thanks man but should I inject the HCG on the same days I inject the test/deca?

I couldnt tell you if im honest as ive never taken it, iv only done 2 cycles my fist was test e (minimum dosage) on its own and i used no pct (stupid i know) but i didnt really get any sides just water retension and a few tiny little spots.. my second cycle i done test e and deca i uped the dosage and used clomid. How ever i am going to start a cycle hopefully end of this week or next at the latest and am going to get all my pct sorted before i start any thing as its majorly important i think was thinkin of doing the same cycle as you so ill keep an eye on what people have to say bro.

I couldnt tell you if im honest as ive never taken it, iv only done 2 cycles my fist was test e (minimum dosage) on its own and i used no pct (stupid i know) but i didnt really get any sides just water retension and a few tiny little spots.. my second cycle i done test e and deca i uped the dosage and used clomid. How ever i am going to start a cycle hopefully end of this week or next at the latest and am going to get all my pct sorted before i start any thing as its majorly important i think was thinkin of doing the same cycle as you so ill keep an eye on what people have to say bro.
alright thanks man Ill keep you posted as well if i hear anything else. but everyone says HCG is a must when running deca so im definatley going to run it.

Rule of thumb for deca... half of your test. So, if you are using 500mgs of Test you should use 250mgs of Deca. Thats always what I've gone by. Do I think 500mgs of Test and 300mgs of Deca is a bad idea? nope, you should be fine.

Back