• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheap superdrol clone

btex34n88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IF anyone is interested in a cheap superdrol clone for under $25, Andro-Shred by Shredded Labs i was planning to run 1-TU but started a cycle of this because it was cheap. So far the pumps are similar to dbol, good strength gains @ 20mg day 6 up 2lbs

Just wanted to pass this along, im sure there are several clones out there, just wanted to give feedback on one that works

Interesting, I've been pretty weary of superdrol clones as once the original was discontinued there was a huge influx of clones, my favorites were methyl dx3 and superdrone.

Metha-drol Extreme
is a very good product! :) ill be running a log on it very soon.
its more then just SD.

if not then orbit hase single SD. but i cant wait to try this stack out while on my bulking cycle.

please check out Metha-drol Extreme!

it contains Superdrol, as well as Dimethazine and Decadrol.

all of our PH compounds get independently lab tested before they are encapsulated and bottled.

:thumb:

Ahhh, a company that lab tests BEFORE they put out a product, sounds like a stand up outfit to me. I might have to check out this methadrol extreme.

How harsh is the Metha-drol Extreme? 3 different compounds, is that gonna shred my insides???

thanks prince. solid as usual....!!!! hey pm me with the best route to go. i was thinking later on running super dmz and i-andro rx. good combo??? or is the metha drol better than that combo..???

My andro-shred bottle came with the lab test as well, confirming the purity @ 99% before encapsulated. I actually called the # provided just for the hell of it haha, they confirmed. Its popular in Australia and Brazil where i guess its gotten harder to obtain mdrol because of customs. I might give the methyl-drol a go

IML Gear Cream!
that andro shed is being sold in Australia for $125 a bottle on ebay, fair rip off seeing you can get it for $25 in US and the Australian dollar is almost equal to the US dollar. Any 1 seen it cheaper in AUS

I have a bunch of M-drol if you Aussies are looking

$125!!!! dude shreddednutrition.com is selling them for $22.99 with around $6 international shipping

$125!!!! dude shreddednutrition.com is selling them for $22.99 with around $6 international shipping
yeh man but whats the point of ordering it and getting it seized by customs and a customs letter

but yeh im starting to think that getting it through our customs isn't as hard as i thought, i went into the guy who was selling for $125 buying history on ebay and he bought his andro-shred from US ebay for like $30

Back