• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has anyone been to Houston?

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking about a day trip or overnight trip this weekend. I'm more thinking of sight seeing and a good restaurant. No night clubs because I may not stay over or have time for it!!

Any help would be great!! Thanks!!

Houston Texas?

I lived there for 10 years....stay away from Montrose thats the Min0 Lee side of town...

yea no montrose for sure i live in houston now galleria or uptown area is the best depending on what kind of food u r interested in, variety of ethnicity here so loys to choose from what part have u been thinkin about going to ?

yea no montrose for sure i live in houston now galleria or uptown area is the best depending on what kind of food u r interested in, variety of ethnicity here so loys to choose from what part have u been thinkin about going to ?

Ideally, I would love a mall closest to the IAH that might also have a decent restaurant! I would love a steak (not from a Chain restaurant such as Ruth Chris) and I hear Mexican food is a staple to Houston's culture! Any suggestions from that would be great!! Thanks, Persianprince for your response!!!

Houston best top restaurants guide, reviews, links. Fine dining in Houston, Texas

Houston Attractions: Tourist & Visitor Attractions in Houston, Texas

heres a few things to look at with reviews that may help you if you do decide to go to a mall i would suggest galleria which is not for from bush airport as well as woodlands mall thats the north suburb of houston i myself am persian so i can recommend good persian food or middle eastern food, and yes there r plenty of mexican restaurants all over with texmex food la finca, lupe tortilla, and lopez to name a few

Ideally, I would love a mall closest to the IAH that might also have a decent restaurant! I would love a steak (not from a Chain restaurant such as Ruth Chris) and I hear Mexican food is a staple to Houston's culture! Any suggestions from that would be great!! Thanks, Persianprince for your response!!!
You wanna research Tex-Mex joints where you can get a steak that hangs off 2 platters and Mexican food....

Houston best top restaurants guide, reviews, links. Fine dining in Houston, Texas

heres a few things to look at with reviews that may help you if you do decide to go to a mall i would suggest galleria which is not for from bush airport as well as woodlands mall thats the north suburb of houston i myself am persian so i can recommend good persian food or middle eastern food, and yes there r plenty of mexican restaurants all over with texmex food la finca, lupe tortilla, and lopez to name a few

Thanks for the links! I will check it out! I hear the weather isn't going to be so wonderful but, that's OK, I live in SFLA!! It will be a nice change!

IML Gear Cream!
You wanna research Tex-Mex joints where you can get a steak that hangs off 2 platters and Mexican food....

I don't know if I can eat that much and you know those airports won't let you bring food through the gate!! LOL!!

I've only been through there. I have family in Corpus Christi.

Considered!

Go up to the Woodlands if you are going to be at IAH. There or you could try Kingwood, both are equidistant from the airport and have great restaurants. I don't live up there but I do live in Houston and know you can't go wrong in either place. Here is the catch, you could drive to downtown from the airport in the same time it would take to go to either place. Pappa's Steakhouse is pretty much as local as you can get and one of the top 3 in Houston. Take a look at that. PM me if you have any more questions.

Go up to the Woodlands if you are going to be at IAH. There or you could try Kingwood, both are equidistant from the airport and have great restaurants. I don't live up there but I do live in Houston and know you can't go wrong in either place. Here is the catch, you could drive to downtown from the airport in the same time it would take to go to either place. Pappa's Steakhouse is pretty much as local as you can get and one of the top 3 in Houston. Take a look at that. PM me if you have any more questions.

Funny you said that. I was just looking at that area. The qestion is, the mall is where in relation to what you were describing. Even if it's a Walmart!!

I was looking at your friend request you sent me but in one picture is a girl's ass. But, the other pic is I assume, you!!!!!

I was looking at your friend request you sent me but in one picture is a girl's ass. But, the other pic is I assume, you!!!!!

haha yes i had to throw my girls ass on there for the pervs but yea the other pics are me hows your trip going?

haha yes i had to throw my girls ass on there for the pervs but yea the other pics are me hows your trip going?

I kinda figured that it was your GF or an ex. I'm going to go when it gets warmer! 60 degrees is NOT cutting it for me. Next week I'm going to be in Connecticut. No reason to go to two cold places back to back!!!

I kinda figured that it was your GF or an ex. I'm going to go when it gets warmer! 60 degrees is NOT cutting it for me. Next week I'm going to be in Connecticut. No reason to go to two cold places back to back!!!

damn ur all over the place its actually started to warm up today was beautifull sunny no cluds but the weather here is more bipolar then my chick one day its freezing cold next day hot and humid

I've been in the Houston Airport about 20 times, but I have never stepped foot in the city.

Back