• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Great Mass Stack Or Overkill?? Yet to find a log/layout

Chestin Tris

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So this is the info for this stack of CEL Alpha 1 & CEL M14ADD. This website sells the combo but lacks the information on how to properly run it. So I was hoping to concoct an effective layout plan. This is the info I came across:

The Monster ultimate mass cycle is NOT for beginners. This stack is designed for seriously advanced trainers who have reached their physical peak and need the most hardcore stack available to push past it.

The ultimate mass stack combines 2 of the most powerful prohormones available. CEL alpha 1 is comparable to the original M1T (one of the strongest supplements ever released) and the M14ADD is as strong as the steroid dianabol!!

Combining these 2 products will give the most dramatic gains in size and strength possible from legal supplements. Users can expect gains in mass of over 25lbs and astonishing strength increase.

So if you have hit that plateau in your trianing that no other product, diet or trianing has been able to break then try the ultimate mass stack and reap the rewards of the most powerful supplement combination on the market today!!

Monster recommends that you use proper liver proteiction throughout the cycle and proper PCT is paramount.****

Okay so a layout I threw together just now would look like:
Alpha 1 weeks 1-3 (60 mg per serving) 3 caps a day
M14ADD weeks 3-6...3 caps per day

On Cycle: himalaya liv.52, Some form of AI, maybe nolva, cycle assist
PCT: Nolva, Clomid and Pct assist

Please give your bold, honest opinions and statements.

no whats the purpose of that layout? you bridging to solidify gains? why not run the alpha for 4 weeks instead at a lowered dose like 40 or so

Why not just run a simple test+dbol cycle? Also, if you're into the whole PH gig... check out IML's Metha-drol Extreme....

-T

no whats the purpose of that layout? you bridging to solidify gains? why not run the alpha for 4 weeks instead at a lowered dose like 40 or so

Im always into mass cycles for SIZE and strength. Ive seem to be collecting phs over the course of time and always like to see what i can mix and match and these are two of the bottles in my collection. I already am committed to my next cycle sdrol/epi bridge so this is just something i wanted to get opinions on because I have yet to come across a layout

Why not just run a simple test+dbol cycle? Also, if you're into the whole PH gig... check out IML's Metha-drol Extreme....

-T

Yeah i've had a bad run with test in the past so im staying away for the time being. Maybe sometime down the road i will try it again but that wont be for a while.

Try the super dmz or metha-drol-extreme, as Twist mentioned. The first few paragraphs of your post sounds like the marketing plan of every PH and/or supplement out there. They all claim to be the best. The DMZ worked well for me. IMO, putting on 25+ lbs on PHs alone is an outlandish claim. Maybe 5-15 lbs at most, and that's with a high calorie diet and a strong workout regimen. Anyone can package up any herb pill, call it whatever, and make any claim they want these days and make money. The FDA does not tests these types of supplements, which is a shame b/c most of the time these companies are selling you some exotic herb from Thailand and claim it will increase testosterone by 150% but there are no true tests or studies to back up their claims. And you know what? People buy it! B/c they believe what they say.

Try the super dmz or metha-drol-extreme, as Twist mentioned. The first few paragraphs of your post sounds like the marketing plan of every PH and/or supplement out there. They all claim to be the best. The DMZ worked well for me. IMO, putting on 25+ lbs on PHs alone is an outlandish claim. Maybe 5-15 lbs at most, and that's with a high calorie diet and a strong workout regimen. Anyone can package up any herb pill, call it whatever, and make any claim they want these days and make money. The FDA does not tests these types of supplements, which is a shame b/c most of the time these companies are selling you some exotic herb from Thailand and claim it will increase testosterone by 150% but there are no true tests or studies to back up their claims. And you know what? People buy it! B/c they believe what they say.

Yeah that goes for almost anything as far as claims. But CEL has been around for a while and isnt going anywhere, for now at least. I love reading seeing and hearing about tons of logs, feedback and input on every cycle before i try it. Thats why i started this post, seeing if anyone has tried this or whatnot. I've done my share of ph's and 5 lbs AFTER pct would be a huge upset for me personally. I take this shit very serious. It would be a bust to gain anything under 10 considering the effort and time I put into a bulking cycle. But 10-15 lb's is why I run this shit and its what keeps me motivated ahhhhhh

Im already committed to a sdrol/epi bridge. But that doesnt mean I cant be curious and plan ahead for my next cycle haha.

Im going to look into DMZ, I'd like to see a log of it. But as for what i've read, I could see myself running a cycle in the future. Thanks for your input brotha.

I'm not the pussy looking for advice on bullshit Phs

And my steroids are definitely real lmao

IML Gear Cream!
your probably a little scrawny bitch "teepee" LOL you fucking homo get off the keyboard and hit the weights. Only bitches talk shit online so keep running your mouth. Little "teepee" too funny

Dude seriously. Don't waste your time. If that shit was as strong as they said, why would people be doing real gear?

Explain your bad run with test? I mean if you have issues with test I wouldn't reccomend taking something that's "As strong as dbol."

He's obviously scared of real gear.

Lets him use his bitchstrol. He doesn't need to worry about Oct because he probably has no penis

Back