• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bovine GH

kalibos

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any of you guys ever heard of using bovine growth hormone? Back in 04 my uncle(a doctor) ran some expiriments on himself using bovine growth hormone to see if the effects where anything like HGH. The stuff worked amazing well and it was crazy to see the positive effects it had on him. The only problem was that it was a gel and would leave a lump under the skin until it absorbed but other than that the results were the same as if he had used human growth hormone. Anyone else ever give this a try?

Sub'd...

Never heard of it before.

Will I grow horns and possibly a nice set of saney utters?

Would'nt mind a set of udders.......Milk is costing me a fortune !:roflmao:

I dont know about growing horns or utters but i wouldnt think the actual hormone would be species specific just like test is test no matter where it comes from

I dont know about growing horns or utters but i wouldnt think the actual hormone would be species specific just like test is test no matter where it comes from

I'd say test is a little different than HGH or BGH in this case. They affect different things all together.

that may be true but it was pretty interesting to see that the bgh worked just the same as hgh. i wish i had gotten before and after pics. he was 55 and had lupus but about a month after being on the bgh, he had color back in his skin, was gaining some muscle and his skin just looked in better shape. honestly, it did start to make him look a few years younger than before he started taking it.
nothing really dramatic like making him look 20 years younger or anything but you could tell it was definitely working...just thought it was interesting and if anyone else had heard of it or tried it.

Back