IronMagLabs.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

need some help for my wife

Rep Points

need some help for my wife

So, i have a very hot little lady. thing is she has a very flat butt. so can she like do bulking on her butt to make it bigger? Or would it get more muscular than it is and smaller??

She has put on 20lb in the 10 years we have been together and it has helped the butt some, but she is fixing to start working out and i don't want her to loose what she has gained as well?????

Any help would be great, oww and tell here cokes r killing her diet, she dont believe me..

Rep Points

Oww. umm also she has no diet really. i kinda put one together for her, but if anyone has a diet they can give me for her to follow i'm sure it would be better than mine.

she is 5-7
    145lbs
    about 25/30% body fat i guess??

I had her eating / drinking 15/20 grams protein 6 time a day. with 200 carb, and 40grams fat. she don't believe we need fat's LOL thanks..

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yea .. "Fats" are not the same as bodyfat, and yes we need them.

If you want a tight and high booty - Deadlifts, lunges, ATF squats.

THe risk w/ trying to manipulate "where" you lose weight is that you can't spot reduce, but I guess you can't "spot retain" either. A thought on trying to keep a big booty - over time that shit just turns to cottage cheese and starts to drop w/ age. I'd recommend a high & tight booty before a fat booty.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hit the squat rack and do some lunges. I use to not have much of a butt as well, but squats and lunges have really made my guy happy

Rep Points

Clenbuterol, known mainly for lipolysis, is actually fairly anabolic especially in females. I brought this up to address possible way to fill out your wifes booty. I trained my wife on it for 2 months and she deveoped the most amazing bubble butt i've ever seen. Her butt couldn't even fit in her old jeans anymore. It wasn't just big, but solid as a rock. Of course proper training and diet are paramount, but she was doing that before she got on the clen. If this interests you feel free to ask me all the details u need on the subject. I also posted a thorogh glute training routine in a recent thread if ur interested.

Rep Points

Squat will definitely help...

Rep Points

I think it is very informative post,,,,thanks for good suggestion,,,,,,

Rep Points

ok thanks guys. Now I just hav e to get her to go to the gym with me

Rep Points

tell her to eat tacos and hispanic foods...words from my hispanic friends

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Heavy deads and deep, heavy, below-parallel squats will do a booty good.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Heavy deads and deep, heavy, below-parallel squats will do a booty good.
    A widder than shoulder with stance will help target the glutes more, and less on the quads.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

NOTHING I do while back-squatting doesn't hit my glutes. The only squat that really hits my quads is a front-squat. But I'm sure that's just my quirky personal geometry.

Other glute faves: good mornings and interestingly I really feel it in my glutes when I do unsupported t-bar rows.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The only comment to the squats thing - yes they are amazing, functionally correct exercises. But FORM is more important than weight right now - especially if she is still learning. Start w/ box squats and body wt squats. The eight does not matter until she gets the form NAILED. It should feel "good" w/ no straining. Bad form will just lead to shitty back, knees, and a host of other stuff I probablly haven't even thought of.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^ Indeed. Start with goblet squats. Homework 1 in my sig has a pic of 'em.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

low squats + deadlifts+lunges!

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Brown View Post
    low squats + deadlifts+lunges!
    Absolutely!

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    ^ Indeed. Start with goblet squats. Homework 1 in my sig has a pic of 'em.
    Another option for coming up to speed on the form is box squats (or just doing "squat" moves using a standard bench or the lat pulldown seat or whatever is at a reasonable height to go about parallel- gonna guess usualy around 18" high) - start w/ just bodyweight, and work up by just holding onto increasingly heavier plates (e.g. 10, 25, 35, 45)
    Last edited by sassy69; 03-19-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^ that's good too.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Well unfortunately some women are born with bubble butts and some with flat asses.. As an Hispanic, I can tell you that a lot of Hispanic ladies have big bubble butts with nice rounded hips even without touching a single weight.

There is always plastic surgery and by the looks of it... it's very successful.. just look at Ice-T's wife (coco) and Kim kardashian...

Rep Points

Her bum will only get smaller if she loses fat. I've added about an inch around the hips, all glutes. It's pretty noticeable on me though because I'm thin, so a little extra muscle really shows. If your lady is plump, it might take a ton of work to get noticeable results. Is she up for it? Focusing on the glutes alone would be sure to give her some nice round shape, but it's going to be a lot of work.

In the meantime, just celebrate the shape she is, and if you like a juicy bum, maybe you could pick up some bum-flattering lingerie --- frills? And if it's she who wants a rounder bum, padded underwear is way easier than surgery.

Rep Points

^^ spam.

Tell her to try bicycling too. Or she can have some of mine.