• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to Steroids & using them to soon

bigedawg23

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I thought I had everything I needed. Finally, a reliable source! Little did I know that was the easy part especially on here. There are many things to consider before using aas but I,like many newbies,had only thought about the benefits not the preparations. Then along came IM and it's members. They let me know that I'm not ready to do my 1st cycle yet and to keep researching. I thought to myself, "they don't know me so ow do they know if I'm ready or not"? The answer came pretty quick. The members here,for the most part, have many years exp. under their belt and even tho they don't know me personally they just ask for a general description that helped them determine their answer. I has no idea what amount of calories was needed to bulk, what type of aas was recommended for a bulking cycle, shit I didn't even know the correct injection procedure or injection site. The only thing I knew was, buy the aas, put it in a syringe(with no idea what size I needed) and inject it into my butt cheek. What's the worse thing that can happen? How about an abcess, or hitting a vein while injecting or plainly wasting your money. And what the hell is PCT I thought? Never heard of anyone using anything to help them keep their gains after their cycle. Can't You just do the steroids, get big & all is well? Anyways,thanks IM & it's members that have helped me come to the conclusion that I'm not ready to begin a cycle. I know it's hard for newbies such as myself to be able to order whatever they want, have it shipped to them & not go ahead as planned but I think it's best to keep researching that way you make the most out of your 1st cycle. Kind of like a kid in a candy store buys a piece of candy but has to wait another year before they can eat it. If your new to steroids & IM please ask questions here before you start your journey. You may not always like the answer you get but it will be worth it.

I thought I had everything I needed. Finally, a reliable source! Little did I know that was the easy part especially on here. There are many things to consider before using aas but I,like many newbies,had only thought about the benefits not the preparations. Then along came IM and it's members. They let me know that I'm not ready to do my 1st cycle yet and to keep researching. I thought to myself, "they don't know me so ow do they know if I'm ready or not"? The answer came pretty quick. The members here,for the most part, have many years exp. under their belt and even tho they don't know me personally they just ask for a general description that helped them determine their answer. I has no idea what amount of calories was needed to bulk, what type of aas was recommended for a bulking cycle, shit I didn't even know the correct injection procedure or injection site. The only thing I knew was, buy the aas, put it in a syringe(with no idea what size I needed) and inject it into my butt cheek. What's the worse thing that can happen? How about an abcess, or hitting a vein while injecting or plainly wasting your money. And what the hell is PCT I thought? Never heard of anyone using anything to help them keep their gains after their cycle. Can't You just do the steroids, get big & all is well? Anyways,thanks IM & it's members that have helped me come to the conclusion that I'm not ready to begin a cycle. I know it's hard for newbies such as myself to be able to order whatever they want, have it shipped to them & not go ahead as planned but I think it's best to keep researching that way you make the most out of your 1st cycle. Kind of like a kid in a candy store buys a piece of candy but has to wait another year before they can eat it. If your new to steroids & IM please ask questions here before you start your journey. You may not always like the answer you get but it will be worth it.

:clapping:

wow. no offense, I mean this with no offense... but yeah sounds like you didn't know shit. It blows my mind that there are people coming to this site nearly everyday just looking to get juiced with no knowledge about it. Damn, i mean not knowing basics about injecting and just giving someone the tools to do that is a scary thought.

I made the suggestion once to prince but now see how it wouldn't be enforceble or make sense with all the ads posted to not let the sponsors spam the new member section, for the reason of just not making it so accesible to newbies. On this site I know thats crazy and hypocritical but I'm sure theres people like me or this guy who started too early. I put on around an extra 10% bf b/c of not knowing the basics of dieting and running gear or PCT. I was in shape and wanted to get to the next level but all i did was fuck up my body.

Now I've been rigourously working my ass off nearly 5-6 days a week and dieting to trim down from 24% bodyfat back to my old 14. wish i had listened to some of the other members

Hey i'm running a tren ace cycle at 2g/wk. Killer results brah. All I eat is buck doubles and I'm RIPPED! jk

Atleast you have the balls to be honest with yourself bro.

I had a friend who was injecting for 6 month's while I was building naturally, he ate maybe 3 times a day but not chicken breasts and brown rice like I was, had a shake before his workout, stayed out several nights a week drinking, he didn't even have a set workout plan, just lifted for whatever he felt like doing, and every exercise was 3 sets of 8 same routine he had before the cycle. We both weighed about 175-180, same height, same basic athletic white guy build. At the end of 6 months I was weighing in at 205 and he was barely tipping 190 with a slightly higher BF%. Of course he screamed it was genetics. Even now at 33 I don't think I'd be ready for steroids, maybe past 40 when my body starts to slow down. For now I'll stick to eating sleeping lifting, and possibly some IMagLabs phs...

I don't understand why people want to do PH but not gear. Why do you feel that way manic? It's doing the same thing is it not?

I don't understand why people want to do PH but not gear. Why do you feel that way manic? It's doing the same thing is it not?

I think it's maybe b/c they're a lot milder. side effects would be more mild as well. I dont know i could be talking out my asz. oral steroids IMO are worse than injectibles but PHs just aren't going to do as much damage if any.

I think it's maybe b/c they're a lot milder. side effects would be more mild as well. I dont know i could be talking out my asz. oral steroids IMO are worse than injectibles but PHs just aren't going to do as much damage if any.

Lol yah so something like M1T is a good alternative to AAS. :roflmao:

One thing if I do gear it's gonna be an injectable, having syringes laying around my house is not a good thing, a few bottles of PH's aren't going to raise my womans suspicions. PH's obviously aren't as good as gear or guys wouldn't be jabbing themselves, but they get results(I started a 1AD/4AD cycle back in 2005 but life got weird and I stopped, I'd put on some good size though)

Exactly, my fathers hair didn't start receding until he was in his 40's, mines already began a slow journey that way....even with the best precautions sometimes the gears win...I want to keep my hair...

Wu-Tang hairline ain't nothin to fuck with...
200734amanidaddywrestlehr3.th.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly, my fathers hair didn't start receding until he was in his 40's, mines already began a slow journey that way....even with the best precautions sometimes the gears win...I want to keep my hair...

Wu-Tang hairline ain't nothin to fuck with...
200734amanidaddywrestlehr3.th.jpg

I have MPB. Steroids didn't speed it up as much as I thought they would.

I'll have to give it a good shave within a few years probably, if not sooner.

I'll be a fine mother fucker no matter what. I feel bad for all the undesirables in the world.

Nice post, thanks for sharing!

I have a plan, first get my self up with 1Andro and cycle supportRx because my liver has taken a beating from other stuff, once I feel I'm ready it's Methadrol Extreme see how my body responds to that so I know how gear will effect me at least somewhat, what PCT works for me best....play it slow and safe, not my usual plan of action, usually I just take some chemical and then worry about what's going to happen....

One thing if I do gear it's gonna be an injectable, having syringes laying around my house is not a good thing, a few bottles of PH's aren't going to raise my womans suspicions.

+1
when my wife found out I ran gear before we got together she made me promise to stop so yeah I dont have anywhere to hide the stuff in out tiny apt w/ little to no furniture. plus i'ld feel like crap if i did after i told her i wouldn't.

but i never said anything about PHs or orals. it sucks though. i dread the liver issues... and my hair has started to noticibly thin. very horrible experiance :suicide:

I really didn't have any idea of what to do so no offense taken. All I knew was, I have a cousin who was the exact same size as me in high school,he started steroids and I declined. Now he's at 6ft1 205-215 and I'm still the size I was back then. I talked to him at Christmas and he had some test e and basically did an injection in front of me to show me how"simple steroids are to do". So I thought I would find a good sponsor and that's all I needed to do besides working out. LMAO!!!! Yeah fucking right!!!! I'm glad I got involved on the forums and landed here because I would've ended up screwing up my body as well. That's why I said I started this post. Alot of newbies have that same idea that I did. They see someone that's the size they want to be,find out it's steroids that helped that person get to where they are and they decide that that's what they are going to do. Unfortunately, not all newbies will research to an extent like I have & they will order & inject as soon as they get them. I know when I 1st joined I was intimidated by members with a long time under their belt and looked for "newer members with good reps" to get their outlook on things. So I'm hoping as my rep keeps increasing that new members will see that I've only been here for 2 months but I must be doing something right. Even If I can only point them in the right direction to answer their questions maybe I will be able to help someone that was like me when I 1st arrived at IM.
Thank you 2 the members that have contributed to my rep points!!!

Back