• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Make me a believer

YippyKIyayMF!

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just put in my first order with them heard good things about them and GP so here we go! ordered all GP 2x EQ 2x Test p 2x stan 1x Ana 1x Clomid. I will update throughout the process. :coffee:

If that's you're cycle..... wow

That test P and EQ is legit as fuck, but man you should have went with enanthate with that EQ. You should be running the EQ at a very minimum 12 weeks. 14-16 weeks for best results.

If that's you're cycle..... wow

That test P and EQ is legit as fuck, but man you should have went with enanthate with that EQ. You should be running the EQ at a very minimum 12 weeks. 14-16 weeks for best results.

True that! I usually do run it for 14 to 16 weeks but I have a little bit of a time issue....... I went with prop because I am going for more of a lean mass rather than a bulk cycle.

Not only that, but this cycle looks very short, and very wrong, neither EQ nor test P should be run for short periods

I dont mind peoples input even when I dont agree with it. But Im crunched for time and I got this cycle from Bill's book which no offense bro I the he knows a little bit more about it than you do.

Why would you put this much info on the internet?

Because its a forum that this stuff is talked about....... I didnt source drop and if it was out of line the MOD's would have talked to me about it. THATS WHY

True that! I usually do run it for 14 to 16 weeks but I have a little bit of a time issue....... I went with prop because I am going for more of a lean mass rather than a bulk cycle.

If you don't have time I would save my gear...get more and run a good cycle when u get time. And the Esther attached dosent make you lean or bulk..its the diet and work out. But good luck to you...keep us posted...naps will come through!

If you don't have time I would save my gear...get more and run a good cycle when u get time. And the Esther attached dosent make you lean or bulk..its the diet and work out. But good luck to you...keep us posted...naps will come through!

Your right I should....... My diet is good and I work hard, Thanks for the support bro!

Your right I should....... My diet is good and I work hard, Thanks for the support bro!

Anytime...I know exactly how you feel!...Hurry up get me back on...who wants to train natural after this? Lol

Naps came through ordered 1/21, shipped 1/26, in my hands 2/18! Not bad I'm a believer! checked authenticity everything is G2G! First time with GP I will post feedback.

im never one to bash anybody... but bill gave you some bad advice on this cycle brother. you need at least double the eq you have unless you are doing a minimal 300mg /' wk. the eq will not even take hold until around weeks 7-8. as for the prop. u have about 5-6 wks worth if you are using 100mg eod. if your diet and training is right you can expect to lean out a bit from this cycle, but do not expect anything drastic at all. i agree with the rest of the board, stock up on some more juice and do a proper cycle. the gains youll get from this one, you can achieve naturally. not bashing bro, just stating my opinion and experience.

RLiss

Aside from the cycle, that's awesome you got your stuff. You should always be a believer with Naps. They are g2g!

Back