IronMagLabs


DAA...it works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 42

Thread: DAA...it works.

  1. #1
    big for a notbig


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SLUMERICA
    Posts
    2,416
    Rep Points
    293087326

    DAA...it works.

    I tried this stuff out in my PCT for my last cycle and I ran it all the way up until my current cycle. I had a hormone panel taken week1 of PCT, week 4 of PCT and then pre-cycle which was 8 weeks removed from PCT.

    My T levels were 121 after my cycle, 545 after PCT, and they were up just above 700 before I started this cycle. I don't have the sheet in front of me but free test went up at pretty much the same rate.

    I'm not sure if that was just my body doing its thing according to nature, or if the DAA helped, but that's a pretty quick improvement in my eyes. It will definately be apart of all my PCT's and OCT's in the future. It was kind of pricey but worth it in my oppinion.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Rodja's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    16627124

    Was it bulk or a specific brand?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    jongrillon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    7
    Rep Points
    71256

    How do you check for you T levels?

  4. #4
    big for a notbig


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SLUMERICA
    Posts
    2,416
    Rep Points
    293087326

    I just ordered the DAA Pure by performance edge I think they're called. I was venturing all over to wal-marts and vitamin shoppes and couldn't find it anywhere so I just went for the first site that looked reliable.

  5. #5
    Primordial Performance
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Primordial
    Posts
    919
    Rep Points
    12851637

    Definitely works, and a staple for me in PCT.

    TCG-1 (DAA)

  6. #6
    Results by Design
    BOARD REP
    OMEGAx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Q
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Points
    -57910579

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Definitely works, and a staple for me in PCT.

    TCG-1 (DAA)

    nice!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Points
    112842786

    It works for me...I use DAA in every pct..I get the bulk powder from nutra planet...

  8. #8
    Slave to the Irons
    Hubauer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    418
    Rep Points
    14826263

    probably won't have any effect if your test levels are normal, right?

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    148
    Rep Points
    3662125

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubauer View Post
    probably won't have any effect if your test levels are normal, right?

    It should work whether you have normal test levels or not, it works with cholesterol to convert to more test. I have used it in pct and standalone, really shines in pct, I used tcf-1, easy to dose in the liquid form, tastes pretty good, and made my libido skyrocket, no pun intended.

  10. #10
    Primordial Performance
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Primordial
    Posts
    919
    Rep Points
    12851637

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubauer View Post
    probably won't have any effect if your test levels are normal, right?
    Some information on DAA (TCF-1) from our home site
    As far as we know, TCF-1 is the only bio-available, naturally occurring amino acid shown to have such a profound effect on total testosterone levels in healthy men. (1-3) As you can see from the graph above TCF-1 is a powerful LH booster, but it’s not the primary mechanism of how TCF-1 increases testosterone – it’s something else, something much more interesting.

    TCF-1 directly up-regulates the most important factor in testosterone creation – cholesterol transfer.

    The study was done on healthy men, in other words, yes it will boost testosterone if you have normal testosterone levels.

    You can read more here, just click on the science tab.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ThePlace
    Posts
    793
    Rep Points
    35145127

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubauer View Post
    probably won't have any effect if your test levels are normal, right?
    My natural test levels float around the 1300 level with my free test always above the range my doc has. DAA definitely has a profound effect on my test levels (or so I think). I've never gotten bloodwork done, but either way it helps me out in the gym.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,194
    Rep Points
    435726274

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Some information on DAA (TCF-1) from our home site
    As far as we know, TCF-1 is the only bio-available, naturally occurring amino acid shown to have such a profound effect on total testosterone levels in healthy men. (1-3) As you can see from the graph above TCF-1 is a powerful LH booster, but it’s not the primary mechanism of how TCF-1 increases testosterone – it’s something else, something much more interesting.

    TCF-1 directly up-regulates the most important factor in testosterone creation – cholesterol transfer.

    The study was done on healthy men, in other words, yes it will boost testosterone if you have normal testosterone levels.

    You can read more here, just click on the science tab.
    Appreciate you posting that, who knows I may get some bulk of TCF-1 for my PCT as it seems to be a perfect add-on.
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

  13. #13
    Primordial Performance
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Primordial
    Posts
    919
    Rep Points
    12851637

    I believe so, there is just too much feedback on how much quicker people are recovering in PCT with the addition of DAA (TCF-1). I would like to see blood work from someone who is on TRT/HRT using DAA, that would be interesting.
    PM me for Discounts! Send us a customer, and get $25 off your next purchase.
    Email referrals@primordialperformance.com


  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    8819

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I would like to see blood work from someone who is on TRT/HRT using DAA, that would be interesting.
    x2

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Good Grip's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    599
    Rep Points
    12836776

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I believe so, there is just too much feedback on how much quicker people are recovering in PCT with the addition of DAA (TCF-1). I would like to see blood work from someone who is on TRT/HRT using DAA, that would be interesting.
    Ill be getting blood work done soon. Im goin to run a cycle very soon, so pre blood work, maybe middle of cycle and of course after pct ill be getting it done. Not exactly what your looking for, but it should be interesting. Ill be using DAA ( TCf-1 ) and the Testosterone Recovery Stack for my pct. Dont know about adding hcg on cycle or serm after...

  16. #16
    Primordial Performance
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Primordial
    Posts
    919
    Rep Points
    12851637

    ^^^Good to hear, pleas post your results
    PM me for Discounts! Send us a customer, and get $25 off your next purchase.
    Email referrals@primordialperformance.com


  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    148
    Rep Points
    3662125

    Quote Originally Posted by Good Grip View Post
    Ill be getting blood work done soon. Im goin to run a cycle very soon, so pre blood work, maybe middle of cycle and of course after pct ill be getting it done. Not exactly what your looking for, but it should be interesting. Ill be using DAA ( TCf-1 ) and the Testosterone Recovery Stack for my pct. Dont know about adding hcg on cycle or serm after...
    I used the trs and tcf-1 after a dermacrine cycle, no blood work but I will say the boys recovered great, size came back very fast, libido was huge, too bad I'm small but thats besides the point its about the motion of the ocean not the size of the ship right?

  18. #18
    big for a notbig


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SLUMERICA
    Posts
    2,416
    Rep Points
    293087326

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    My natural test levels float around the 1300 level with my free test always above the range my doc has. DAA definitely has a profound effect on my test levels (or so I think). I've never gotten bloodwork done, but either way it helps me out in the gym.

    no homo but....DAMN. God blessed you my man.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Rodja's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    16627124

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    no homo but....DAMN. God blessed you my man.
    My thoughts exactly.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    HereToStudy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    18562577

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    no homo but....DAMN. God blessed you my man.
    Lucky Bastard.

    I actually can thank DAA for the ressurection of my libido when it was crushed by Clomid. Brought me back to full gear and pout a smile on my face!

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    whoah

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    whoah n

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    asd

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    dp

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    dpo

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    6

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    7

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    8

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    9

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Miss.
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It works
    By jlim in forum Bodybuilding Gossip
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 03:28 AM
  2. What works best for you on a cut?
    By Dale Mabry in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:48 PM
  3. Little Hef in the works?
    By the nut in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:00 PM
  4. what works best
    By turtleguy11688 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 10:40 PM
  5. what works best
    By turtleguy11688 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->