• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DAA...it works.

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I tried this stuff out in my PCT for my last cycle and I ran it all the way up until my current cycle. I had a hormone panel taken week1 of PCT, week 4 of PCT and then pre-cycle which was 8 weeks removed from PCT.

My T levels were 121 after my cycle, 545 after PCT, and they were up just above 700 before I started this cycle. I don't have the sheet in front of me but free test went up at pretty much the same rate.

I'm not sure if that was just my body doing its thing according to nature, or if the DAA helped, but that's a pretty quick improvement in my eyes. It will definately be apart of all my PCT's and OCT's in the future. It was kind of pricey but worth it in my oppinion.

Was it bulk or a specific brand?

I just ordered the DAA Pure by performance edge I think they're called. I was venturing all over to wal-marts and vitamin shoppes and couldn't find it anywhere so I just went for the first site that looked reliable.

It works for me...I use DAA in every pct..I get the bulk powder from nutra planet...

probably won't have any effect if your test levels are normal, right?

It should work whether you have normal test levels or not, it works with cholesterol to convert to more test. I have used it in pct and standalone, really shines in pct, I used tcf-1, easy to dose in the liquid form, tastes pretty good, and made my libido skyrocket, no pun intended.

Some information on DAA (TCF-1) from our home site
As far as we know, TCF-1 is the only bio-available, naturally occurring amino acid shown to have such a profound effect on total testosterone levels in healthy men. (1-3) As you can see from the graph above TCF-1 is a powerful LH booster, but it’s not the primary mechanism of how TCF-1 increases testosterone – it’s something else, something much more interesting.

TCF-1 directly up-regulates the most important factor in testosterone creation – cholesterol transfer.

The study was done on healthy men, in other words, yes it will boost testosterone if you have normal testosterone levels.

You can read more here, just click on the science tab.

IML Gear Cream!

My natural test levels float around the 1300 level with my free test always above the range my doc has. DAA definitely has a profound effect on my test levels (or so I think). I've never gotten bloodwork done, but either way it helps me out in the gym.

Some information on DAA (TCF-1) from our home site
As far as we know, TCF-1 is the only bio-available, naturally occurring amino acid shown to have such a profound effect on total testosterone levels in healthy men. (1-3) As you can see from the graph above TCF-1 is a powerful LH booster, but it???s not the primary mechanism of how TCF-1 increases testosterone ??? it???s something else, something much more interesting.

TCF-1 directly up-regulates the most important factor in testosterone creation ??? cholesterol transfer.

The study was done on healthy men, in other words, yes it will boost testosterone if you have normal testosterone levels.

You can read more here, just click on the science tab.

Appreciate you posting that, who knows I may get some bulk of TCF-1 for my PCT as it seems to be a perfect add-on.

I believe so, there is just too much feedback on how much quicker people are recovering in PCT with the addition of DAA (TCF-1). I would like to see blood work from someone who is on TRT/HRT using DAA, that would be interesting.

I believe so, there is just too much feedback on how much quicker people are recovering in PCT with the addition of DAA (TCF-1). I would like to see blood work from someone who is on TRT/HRT using DAA, that would be interesting.

Ill be getting blood work done soon. Im goin to run a cycle very soon, so pre blood work, maybe middle of cycle and of course after pct ill be getting it done. Not exactly what your looking for, but it should be interesting. Ill be using DAA ( TCf-1 ) and the Testosterone Recovery Stack for my pct. Dont know about adding hcg on cycle or serm after...

Ill be getting blood work done soon. Im goin to run a cycle very soon, so pre blood work, maybe middle of cycle and of course after pct ill be getting it done. Not exactly what your looking for, but it should be interesting. Ill be using DAA ( TCf-1 ) and the Testosterone Recovery Stack for my pct. Dont know about adding hcg on cycle or serm after...

I used the trs and tcf-1 after a dermacrine cycle, no blood work but I will say the boys recovered great, size came back very fast, libido was huge, too bad I'm small but thats besides the point its about the motion of the ocean not the size of the ship right?

My natural test levels float around the 1300 level with my free test always above the range my doc has. DAA definitely has a profound effect on my test levels (or so I think). I've never gotten bloodwork done, but either way it helps me out in the gym.

no homo but....DAMN. God blessed you my man.

Back