• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Worst supplement you have ever taken

HMB. When it came out expensive as hell and didn't do shit.

Chromium picolinate... not expensive, but didn't do shit.

I'm gonna say Methyl-Vol (SD clone) and Phera-Vol by EST. I've tried SD and Phera products before and since those, and these 2 were either severely underdosed or completely bunk. I liked EST's Methyl XT and 17-Methyl-Bol though.

I'm gonna say Methyl-Vol (SD clone) and Phera-Vol by EST. I've tried SD and Phera products before and since those, and these 2 were either severely underdosed or completely bunk. I liked EST's Methyl XT and 17-Methyl-Bol though.

EST was catching a lot of crap for having some bad batches of ph's out a few years ago.

for me it's been BSN Nitrix and Pinnacle Andro 150 Poppers.

Glutamine, hands down, everything else I've pretty much kept.

IML Gear Cream!
For me for the price Maximuscle Cyclone was around ?50 for 800g back in the day and that was like 16 servings. ?50 is about $60

Jack3d for me was one of the best when it was the original

For me, the worst supplement has gotta be the NO2 black, same as the OP. Before the enhanced "Black" version came along I was dropping $70 a month on th previous NO2 product. Not only were they both a scam, but when you looked at the ingredients, NO2 was something like 3,000 mg of arginine, and the improved NO2 black was arginine, citrulline and I think either caffeine or Beta-alanine (probably caffeine).

Around 6-7 years ago, my focus was primarily more on boxing than on lifting, however, I was starting to get back into the weights. I must've been punched too hard too many times in the head because I saw some ads for GH and IGF-1, as well as test, which listed like that doesn't sound bad. But what I was somehow manipulated into, and I'm still embarrassed to this day, is that I spent over $100 on a product called growth factor 9. It supposedly increased your GH levels by 682%, and for another $75 I could get the test box that goes with it. I don't remember the exact ingredients, I think it was some type of roots, inc, deer antler, maybe magnesium, and of course, a proprietary blend. At this time in my life I was around 27-28 and all natural. Even still, I had a general theory that if it works, it needs a prescription (or a legit plug).
I will say that the NO2 products had some placebo effects, or maybe just some potent arginine and citrulline, but my dumbass thought that shit would make me all vascular and shit. Nope, not exactly, although I was lean.

Back