• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Krauthammer: Obamacare Numbers Don't Add Up

DEATH MATCH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dumb ass Barry going to lose in 2012

Krauthammer: Obamacare Numbers Don't Add Up

President Barack Obama's healthcare plan contains some shocking numbers: A supposed savings of $230 billion over the next decade -- which is achieved by boosting spending by $540 billion and increasing taxes by $770 billion. "This is precisely what the Democrats are claiming as a virtue of Obamacare," writes syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer.

"This is a hell of a way to do deficit reduction: a radical increase in spending, topped by an even more radical increase in taxes," Krauthammer writes.

Krauthammer also says Obama's healthcare overhaul legislation was crafted to enbsure that it would result in a positive Congressional Budget Office calculation that would be acceptable to voters.

remember that with the Obama administration they calculate their numbers based on "it could be worse" math.....(re: unemployment percent, jobs create OR SAVED?)

No screaming eagle shit the numbers don't add up! This is going to be the greatest boondoggle of our lifetimes unless the SC strikes this bullshit down!

How many know about the 1099 bullshit which was crammed into the Obamacare bill which nobody read? The 65yo old timer who cuts the grass in front of my business for $35/EOW....I have to 1099 him now! The corporate apartment I rent through my business....I just sent the manager cunt a 1099 for 2010 because Obamacare requires it!

Fuck Obamacare!

Really, what did people expect when Obama's qualifications to be president were his skin color and his ability to orate.

Obama is racist......how else can he justify taxing tanning......he doesn't have to use a tanning bed ever

remember that with the Obama administration they calculate their numbers based on "it could be worse" math.....(re: unemployment percent, jobs create OR SAVED?)

What i don't understand if you lose 2,000,000 jobs in 2 months a save 300,000 jobs that would have been gone if there was no spending bill, when the money run out the jobs vanish with the money? How can he say he created jobs?

What i don't understand if you lose 2,000,000 jobs in 2 months a save 300,000 jobs that would have been gone if there was no spending bill, when the money run out the jobs vanish with the money? How can he say he created jobs?

all presidents spin the numbers from the BLS that way. the US has been hemorrhaging jobs for the past decade, we never recovered from the recession in 2001. student loan defaults have been on the rise for the past decade, no jobs for the new graduates.

all presidents spin the numbers from the BLS that way. the US has been hemorrhaging jobs for the past decade, we never recovered from the recession in 2001. student loan defaults have been on the rise for the past decade, no jobs for the new graduates.

yes all heads of state lie about most thing

:nail:
OMG!!! Are you saying Obama hasn't turned the economy around?

buncha libbies in conservative clothing round these parts.

IML Gear Cream!
:nail:
OMG!!! Are you saying Obama hasn't turned the economy around?

the US hasn't had a positive trade balance since 1975. that's the last year the US had a real economy.

Follow the money

Remember the old saying "Follow the money". Who gains from this law. Surely not the people paying the bills. How many of our elected officials made millions with carefully timed investments in insurance and hospital interests? The big stock holders of those companies made even more and paid to put those public servants in office.

Back