• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question abotu Test - Cypioante 250 - 250mg/ml 20ml/vial USA Z-LABS

Bschmidt350z

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it 200 or 250 Mg of test per CC/Ml ?

The product says 250, but the description says 200.

Thanks in advance

Here is a direct Link.

http://unclez.net/test-cypioante-250mgml-20mlvial-zlabs-p-148.html

Test - Cypioante 250 - 250mg/ml 20ml/vial USA Z-LABS

Manufacturer:Z-Labs Pharma
Chemical Name:Testosterone cypionate
Presentation:20ml/vial 200mg/ml
Active Life:15-16 days
Drug Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Average Dose:250-1000mg/week
Acne:Yes
Water Retention: Yes,High
High Blood Pressure:Yes
Liver Toxic:Low,except in mega dosages
Aromatization:Yes,High
DHT Conversion:Yes, High
Decrease HPTA Function:Yes, Severe

I know it's good stuff I take it year around for hrt!!!

I've been taking his international test cyp 200 and is very good.

I also have the one your looking at - domestic 250 20ml and haven't tried it yet because my international 200 was the bulk order so I still have a couple 10ml vials left.

Now my curiosity got the best of me and I've also ordered the new Euro line of test 200 (bulk order) and should receive this any day ... This one is for my next cycle.

Lucky my wife is understanding or I'd be in a heap of trouble!

Everything from Z has been top quality from my experience - hands down - "you'll dig it!" :)

I also have the one your looking at - domestic 250 20ml and haven't tried it yet because my international 200 was the bulk order so I still have a couple 10ml vials left.

Now my curiosity got the best of me and I've also ordered the new Euro line of test 200 (bulk order) and should receive this any day ... This one is for my next cycle.

Everything from Z has been top quality from my experience - hands down - "you'll dig it!" :)

x2:clapping:

Hell Yeah can't go wrong with the Z MAN!!!!!!:ohyeah:

Is the t/a really 10 days to the states? Can anyone verify it. Thanks

No diosucssion on ta times email z for any info regarding that u order it will come and u will be happy

Is the t/a really 10 days to the states? Can anyone verify it. Thanks

Yea it took 10 days for mine to come in.and the crazy shit is that the place it was ship from is ****** drive from my house lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
i have to wait two weeks to order :( then 10-14 days delivery...but ima run a train on that test and a-50 like nom nom nom nom nom

Hi

People please be careful with posting such a info !

You never know who reads it !!

So please for yours and my safety don't post such a information

thank you

z.

Hi

People please be careful with posting such a info !

You never know who reads it !!

So please for yours and my safety don't post such a information

thank you

z.

Thats was my roommate on my computer that posts that.im trying to take it down but it wont let me delete it.how do u take it down.that will be the last time I leave my computer on when I take a shower lol.

Thats was my roommate on my computer that posts that.im trying to take it down but it wont let me delete it.how do u take it down.that will be the last time I leave my computer on when I take a shower lol.

Not cool bro. Tell ur "roomate" to stay out of ur shit. We don't need out siders fucking with this. People on here use this site for a purpose. Thump him in the nuts for me while he's sleeping and make sure to antique him also. Baby powder in his nose for a few days should do the trick. Lol

lock this thread maybe? but really watch what u say on the boards any details pm or email no need to put everything out there order it will come u will be happy and then u will order again and be happy times are irrelevant as ur dealing with a third party things happen

Back