• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren A or E dosage

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I plan on probably running Tren in the Spring. What is the minimum effective dose? It seems most consider 300-400 the sweet spot, but what could you start out at without wasting to test tolerance?

I plan on probably running Tren in the Spring. What is the minimum effective dose? It seems most consider 300-400 the sweet spot, but what could you start out at without wasting to test tolerance?

Tren A 50mg ED

Tren E 300mg/wk

But if you are testing tolerance, you will want to run Tren A. It leaves your system faster if you find the sides intolerable. My first time running Tren A, I did 75mg ED with no problems and few sides...just aggression and insomnia.

It's different for everyone. You have to run it to see how you react. Some guys can handle more than others and some NEED more than others.

I would just start at 30mg ED after 10 days go up to 40mg ED and continue to increase 10mg every 10 days until you feel comfortable. MOST guys I know do not exceed 100mg ED but they all seem to run 100mg ED.

I ran tren E at 600mg ew before.I don't recommend it.

I like Test E between 400-500. 600 is a bit much for me anymore.

If I ever decide to use tren again it will be no more than 50mg ED. I've ran double that but looking back 350mg of tren is more than enough.

Whats the normal length that you run tren E in a cycle?

8-10wks?

8-10wks?

Safely? Yes...although I've never run it longer than 8 personally. It is a general rule that with Enanthate esters, you should run them a minimum of 10 weeks, preferably 12+...but, I would never run Tren that long. That's why I prefer the Acetate ester.

8-10wks?

8-10 weeks -from experience I think 12 weeks is a little too long.

IML Gear Cream!
It's different for everyone. You have to run it to see how you react. Some guys can handle more than others and some NEED more than others.

I would just start at 30mg ED after 10 days go up to 40mg ED and continue to increase 10mg every 10 days until you feel comfortable. MOST guys I know do not exceed 100mg ED but they all seem to run 100mg ED.

I totally understand the logic behind A over E. But it seems to me (seems) that A sides are slightly stronger than E. Obviously, the E sides will carry on longer so you are f'd if you dosed too high. This is why I was still considering Tren E when I run it.

But I suppose just going with prop & Tren A would work. Pinning every day just seems like a whip...

I totally understand the logic behind A over E. But it seems to me (seems) that A sides are slightly stronger than E. Obviously, the E sides will carry on longer so you are f'd if you dosed too high. This is why I was still considering Tren E when I run it.

But I suppose just going with prop & Tren A would work. Pinning every day just seems like a whip...

Yes, most short esters are stronger mg per mg to a longer one. I don't know about the e version as I have no experience with it. I have heard users say the same thing you are about it though.

Just use the slin pin method for your ED doses.

Back