• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flav's Fried Chicken opens in my small town

Fetusaurus Rex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The most random thing ever...Who divided by zero?

RadioPlanet.tv Does Flav's Fried Chicken - Exclusive from IA! | RadioPlanet.tv | Where Hip Hop Meets Hollywood

FlavaFetus.jpg

Great. Because chicken places are so rare.

hmmm fried chicken is catered to the hiphop community and it's fans?......that's just racist....they better serve baked chicken breasts

wow flav what??

he's doing the same thing here in Vegas, I haven't been to it yet and probably won't. there's a place in town here called Chicken Bonz and they have the best wings every, bone in or out.

Why do rap and pop stars have to branch out into making clothes, liquor, pre-paid credit cards or opening restaurants? Is it maybe cause they have very little talent to fall back on?

IML Gear Cream!
Why do rap and pop stars have to branch out into making clothes, liquor, pre-paid credit cards or opening restaurants? Is it maybe cause they have very little talent to fall back on?

Because they want to be richer? Something more than just rappers?

How many musicians (and athletes) do the stupid thing and end up poor? I think this is what smart people who are fortunate enough to be successful should do.

Because they want to be richer? Something more than just rappers?

How many musicians (and athletes) do the stupid thing and end up poor? I think this is what smart people who are fortunate enough to be successful should do.
But good musicians make music until they die:thumb:

Smart musicians branch out because not everyone can be the Stones.
I know has beens have to eat too, I was just being mean, Vanilla Ice seems to be doing well with his remodeling business, hardcore gangsta IceCube has done alright with his family-oriented shows, and cop killer Ice-T has done well acting as a cop on Law & Order....

I know has beens have to eat too, I was just being mean, Vanilla Ice seems to be doing well with his remodeling business, hardcore gangsta IceCube has done alright with his family-oriented shows, and cop killer Ice-T has done well acting as a cop on Law & Order....

YouTube Video

Back