• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vials cloudy not gear

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got this awhile back as a tester. It was fine when I got it, I took a look today and saw this. It's inside the glass, not the gear as when I move gear it stays there.

Been in a cool, dark place. I've never seen this before.

IMAG0227-1.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

Last edited:
looks like base powder......not sure if microwaving it for a minute and shaking the hell out of it would help at this point.......

So are you saying the gear is garbage?

Maybe the glass was close to breaking......... that could be the case, for example, if it was stored in freezing temperatures, like let's see...... maybe in an attic in the winter time. Just using that as an example...... not sure who would store things in an attic though :D

So are you saying the gear is garbage?

i don't know.....i've never brewed my own before....i will say that that company had test samples of tne in water and in oil that i tried and neither held in it's solution very long......i still used it as suspension more or less at that point since i didn't really understand how or if i could reconstitute it......it's up to you if you want to use it.....i'd look for some other peoples experiences with base powders falling out of solutions though to see if they know if it's salvageable or not.....

Dark, I store my dildos in the attic not this gear :coffee:

I was thinking maybe it was the gear breaking down and staining the glass? Again, I have no idea i've never seen this before.

They are stored with my other vials, those are perfectly fine.

I'm curious if somehow the glass is just fucked up, or the gear is making it fucked up?

AAS gurus, input please :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
That is some ghetto ass labeling. May as well have used a sharpie.

It was when gen-x was giving out new blends to try.

Heat it up a little, not a lot but a little. About 135 to 140 degrees, all test will do that if it gets to cold. Heat it up and it should be GTG. Dont heat it in the micro wave, get a sauce pan and put a little water in the bottom and heat it up, take it off the stove and set the gear in it and swirl it slowly until the test goes back into suspension.

Possibly a manufacturer defect in the glass. You would think the group/and or individual loading that vial would have caught that. Pretty obvious. If that slipped by them I might question what else slipped by..? It's one vial (I'm guessing). I'd file 13 it. Is it really worth taking the chance? Be safe.....

Possibly a manufacturer defect in the glass. You would think the group/and or individual loading that vial would have caught that. Pretty obvious. If that slipped by them I might question what else slipped by..? It's one vial (I'm guessing). I'd file 13 it. Is it really worth taking the chance? Be safe.....

File 13 you say? AF USMC ARMY NAVY? Lol

I'm sure some one would try it out..

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

It was when gen-x was giving out new blends to try.

Well if you're tossing it let me know, I've got a gear disposal system..
:callme:

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

If I saw a vial like that, cloudy, with a label printed from Microsoft Word which was placed CROOKED on the vial... that shit would NEVER go inside me :)

Put it in a ziplock and bring a saucepan full of water to a boil and then pull it off. Wait a minute or too and throw the vial in there. Then shake like hell when you're done.

I need some more input, starting my cycle Monday and thinking about using this as a kickstart. It's the glass for sure thats cloudy.

The blend is

test c 200mg
test base/p/e/ 100mg

Thinking of using for 3-4 weeks

Blends = shit, IMO

Looks like a 4 year old made those vials.

Run it under hot water for a couple min and see what happens.
Sometimes its hard to tell the diff between the glass and gear crashing in the vial..
Looks like it crashed to me.
Run it under hot water for a couple min. Shake it up every 30 sec or so..
If after 2 min under hot water it looks the same....toss it.

It looks like the gear has crashed I would either heat it up in a sauce pan with water a low temp like someone already stated or put it in between a heat pad for a half hour to an hout and if that doesn't make it go back into the solution then I would toss it because it isn't worth fucking up your health over. Get some Dbol or Drol for kickstart instead. Try to make it go back into solution first though.

I'll go ahead and heat it up and see if that helps. Not sure how it crashed (if it did), maybe a bad nix that couldn't hold. We will see.

Tried water in the sink @ 120f and no change at all. Should I try baking in a small bowl at low temp for 5 minutes to see if it changes?

I'm most likely just going to break the vial and toss it.

If its just the glass it doesnt really effect anything.
But seriously....look at the manufacturing process.....
The labels look like monkeys put them one

After blind kids made them with sharpies.
What other corners did they cut?

Shitty vials..
Shitty labels...
Shitty contents.

Back