• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Essential suppliments!

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys its pay day tomorow and im gonna go treat myself to some supps!

Just wondering what are the essentials im currently not taking any atall not even a multi vid just hard work and food! and protien shakes of course.. ;) Was just wondering what are really good supps in your opinions i dont get caught up in the hype of all the names out there xplde this and nitros that i think its all marketing shit!

So far all ive got in mind is a good multi vit maybe some creatine pills and glutamine maybe fish oil caps really dont know much about the supps market (legal ones any way) just wondering if any one could reccomend good ones!

Jack3d for pre workout bro. Some creatine monohydrate and protein shakes do the job for me

Fish oil, Multivitamin, Protein, Creatine, Glutamine, Jack3d all you really need. Add BCAAs if you want.

My current list and what I like to consider my bare bones, basic, no fluff, blue collar, hard, honest, and effective supplements.

Building your body supps
Protein- MAP ( the fastest, best absorbing and tasting protein available )
Creatine- Creapure ( 100% pure Creatine monohydrate )
Beta Alanine- Beta Alanine from Primordial Performance ( enhances creatine )
Bcaa's- Ibcaa's from Primordial Performance ( instantized bcaa powder )

General health supps
Omega oils- fish, krill, flax, etc...
Multivitamin- Costco
Vit. C
Vit. D- 5000 to 10,000 iu's a day
Calcium
Antioxidants

cheers every 1 for the advice i went out today didnt get paid as much as i thought i was going to :( ended up getting some usn creatine X4 pills and some glutamine still have a full tub of protein in the house so thought best to save my money and just a multi vit from my chemist its from a small bodybuilding suppliment shop i have in town there was this animal pack amino acid stuff in there but just wondering if any one had used this and was it worth the money?

Animal Paks are awesome! love it you can get it for a pretty good price online.

IML Gear Cream!
cheers every 1 for the advice i went out today didnt get paid as much as i thought i was going to :( ended up getting some usn creatine X4 pills and some glutamine still have a full tub of protein in the house so thought best to save my money and just a multi vit from my chemist its from a small bodybuilding suppliment shop i have in town there was this animal pack amino acid stuff in there but just wondering if any one had used this and was it worth the money?

I've heard good things. Also heard scivation xtend is nice.

I've heard good things. Also heard scivation xtend is nice.

Thanks man im going to buy the animal pack in about 2 weeks moneys tight for me at the min and i spend most of it on my food as that in my opinion is definatly the most important suppliment there is!

You gotta eat big to get big!

Thanks man im going to buy the animal pack in about 2 weeks moneys tight for me at the min and i spend most of it on my food as that in my opinion is definatly the most important suppliment there is!

Absolutely. Too many people waste their money on supplements when most of them just need to focus on their diet. Instead of using all their money on supplements, people should go to Jewel and spend that money on steak, chicken, and tuna.

Absolutely. Too many people waste their money on supplements when most of them just need to focus on their diet. Instead of using all their money on supplements, people should go to Jewel and spend that money on steak, chicken, and tuna.

True that.

Fish oil, flax seed oil, Multi, BCAA's, Humanofort, protien powder. :coffee:

I don't know about essential, but this is what I keep in stock; protein, creatine, multivitamin, individual vitamins(B-complex and C), fish oil, glucosamine/chondroitin/msm

Smart decision!!!!

Tonalin CLA, ALA, Multi Vit/Mineral, L-Glutamine, Whey...

Consistent diet & exercise program...live the lifestyle :loser2:

My list of essentials that don't get the limelight they deserve. :)

NAC, VitC, VitD, Magnesium

Multi and Fish Oil are a given as well.

I don't know about essential, but this is what I keep in stock; protein, creatine, multivitamin, individual vitamins(B-complex and C), fish oil, glucosamine/chondroitin/msm

^^this^^ but I also add extra Glutimine bc of its overall health benefits.

IML Gear Cream!
I like ON mutli. It has ALA and all other sorts of good stuff in there. I take 3 daily.

Protein, Creatine (ON Mono tub), Multi, Pre-workout.

Multi, fish oil, D, coQ10, I personally like to take hyaluronic acid for my joints. Creatine and BCAAs as well.

Hey guys its pay day tomorow and im gonna go treat myself to some supps!

Just wondering what are the essentials im currently not taking any atall not even a multi vid just hard work and food! and protien shakes of course.. ;) Was just wondering what are really good supps in your opinions i dont get caught up in the hype of all the names out there xplde this and nitros that i think its all marketing shit!

So far all ive got in mind is a good multi vit maybe some creatine pills and glutamine maybe fish oil caps really dont know much about the supps market (legal ones any way) just wondering if any one could reccomend good ones!

Forget the glutamine - studies are conflicted as to whether it is effective or not, and IMO, unless you're a completely sedentary individual, it is useless (I did my meta-analysis on this for my degree).

As far as supplements, IMO [FONT=&quot]the Basic Staples are:
* Creatine
* Multivitamin/antioxidant
* Good Fats
* Protein
* BCAAs

Just a note that depending on your body mass, you might be able to get all your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]good fats[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]protein[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BCAAs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] requirements from your diet.

As far as recommendations re the staples, based on personal experience:

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Creatine[/FONT]
* Neovar Recomped
* Cre-02
* Kre-Alkalyn
* [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]CreaPure[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Multivitamin/antioxidant[/FONT]
* Activite Sport
* Orange Triad
* Adam
* [FONT=&quot]Organic VitaBerry[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good Fats[/FONT]
* Hempseed Oil
* Flaxseed Oil
* Fish Oil
* Natural Nut Butters

[FONT=&quot]Protein[/FONT] (without having to import it into the US)
* MuscleGel Shots
* [FONT=&quot]Maximum Absorbed Protein[/FONT]
* MyoFusion
* Combat Powder

[FONT=&quot]BCAAs[/FONT]
* BC+EAA
* [FONT=&quot]IBCAA[/FONT]
* Purple Wraath
* Xtend
[FONT=&quot]
~Rosie~
[/FONT]

Forget the glutamine - studies are conflicted as to whether it is effective or not, and IMO, unless you're a completely sedentary individual, it is useless (I did my meta-analysis on this for my degree).

As far as supplements, IMO [FONT=&quot]the Basic Staples are:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* Creatine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* Multivitamin/antioxidant[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* Good Fats[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* Protein[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* BCAAs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just a note that depending on your body mass, you might be able to get all your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]good fats[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]protein[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BCAAs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] requirements from your diet. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As far as recommendations re the staples, based on personal experience:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Creatine[/FONT]
* Neovar Recomped
* Cre-02
* Kre-Alkalyn
* [FONT=&quot]CreaPure[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Multivitamin/antioxidant[/FONT]
* Activite Sport
* Orange Triad
* Adam
* [FONT=&quot]Organic VitaBerry[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good Fats[/FONT]
* Hempseed Oil
* Flaxseed Oil
* Fish Oil
* Natural Nut Butters

[FONT=&quot]Protein[/FONT] (without having to import it into the US)
* MuscleGel Shots
* [FONT=&quot]Maximum Absorbed Protein[/FONT]
* MyoFusion
* Combat Powder

[FONT=&quot]BCAAs[/FONT]
* BC+EAA
* [FONT=&quot]IBCAA[/FONT]
* Purple Wraath
* Xtend

[FONT=&quot]~Rosie~[/FONT]

Too late with the glutamine ive already bought some ive heard good things about it, i respect your degree tho and will take on every thing youve listed, much appreciated :D from reading this its mainly just some of the good fats i need to throw on board i think! :thinking:

Too late with the glutamine ive already bought some ive heard good things about it, i respect your degree tho and will take on every thing youve listed, much appreciated :D from reading this its mainly just some of the good fats i need to throw on board i think! :thinking:

No worries and you're welcome :)

Back