• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tip of the day Monday Oct 21, 2002

MtnBikerChk

Stealth Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Her Soft Spots

Scientists give breasts the prick test
Further evidence that you're in the wrong profession: Plastic-surgery researchers at the University in Vienna blindfolded 150 women and gently poked their breasts with pins, so they could gauge their skin sensitivity. While amusing themselves, the researchers discovered something interesting: the upper breast (roughly from 9:00 to 3:00) is the most sensitive area, followed by the outer rim of the nipple. Surprisingly, the nipple itself was the least sensitive spot on the women's breasts. "Most people think the nipple is highly sensitive because it stiffens when it's touched," says Alan Matarasso, M.D., a plastic surgeon at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. "But sensation and erectility do not necessarily go hand in hand." Our hands, of course, say they do. But try focusing on other areas of her breasts besides her nipples.

Damn, didn't know that, thanx MBC :D

:thumb: :thumb: cool, thanks MBC

I like to work the whole thing, thats why women with triple ddd's are so damned energy draining lots of surface to cover.......lots of fun covering it though :laugh:

Originally posted by BjUaFyF
I like to work the whole thing, thats why women with triple ddd's are so damned energy draining lots of surface to cover.......lots of fun covering it though :laugh:
Eh??? Why? :scratch: What' so fun about covering them? And what the hell are they being covered with???:confused: Am I missing something here? :p

cover them with my tongue.....honey, whipped cream, syrup........ let me go check the fridge.

Yes I know, it was joke........dumbass :no:
:p

sure it was, yah gotta cover it up now don't ya......ill pm ya a few instructions......dumbass :rolleyes:

Now why would I want to lick my own breasts? :scratch: Well whatever :shrug: if you really get a kick out of it send me the instructions, I don't see the big deal, but if you say it's that great I'll give it a go:D

it's fun man try it :D

IML Gear Cream!
:mad: Can't reach the nipple! Damnit!:fire:

need a cow tongue grafted like gene simmons.....

lol :D ( and before u ask i don't really beleive that)

Back