IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Thinking about visiting Thailand? Ask me. I'll give the low-down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thinking about visiting Thailand? Ask me. I'll give the low-down.

I just joined ironmag. I've been living in Bangkok, Thailand for 3 years now. Life is crazy fun!!! I'd be happy to answer any questions about this adult paradise.

Non-Elite Member

Rep Points

Please do tell. What kind of diseases can you get screwing underage prostitute in Thailand?

Rep Points

cheap roids, just don't deal you might get life. STD is it still out of control?

Rep Points

You going for work or just as a sex tourist?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you're with a ladyboy and you close your eyes, is it still gay?

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Aussies have been going to Thailand for "geared" holidays for years.

One bloke was telling me about these $10 post-workout whey shakes and blowjobs
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow!!! Well reading my post I can see why I'm getting these responses. I wasn't really thinking, I just wanted to get to the 20 posts. In the future I will be more carefull. All the problems you guys mentioned can be seen everywhere. Thailand is a poor country, just like the cliche, the rich get richer and the poor are exploited from birth to death. I was miserable back home with the economy and a failed business so I decided the make the move. I'm an old dude, and I am just having fun lifting, eating, and kicking back. I really did not give much thought to the term "adult paradise" I can see now that its a loaded term, especially when refering to Thailand. My bad.

Rep Points

How much does it cost to live there a year/month/ not living large, just middle class.

How safe is it?

I love Thai food, would love to visit that country some day.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thank God!!! Some light questions. I pay $175 US monthly for rent. Its a very clean large single in a secure building with a gurad. The tenants are middle class locals, alot of college kids. The touristy areas expect to a min of $300 and up. A decent hotel in the touristy areas can be had for $30 a night, something comparable to a Holiday Inn. I get a whole roasted chicken for $1.25. Eggs are 10 for a dollar. A beer at 7-11 is about a buck. A movie is $2 on Wednesdays. I spent some time at a private beach in Prachuap South of BKK. A private bungalo was $25 a day, 10 yards from the ocean. Hope this gives you some idea.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Its very safe, but BKK is like any big city. There are places foreigners should stay away from. One could live comfortably on $600 a month.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Are you a tranny like me.
    Most Lees are.

Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    Most Lees are.

DRSE - The Connoisseur
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cappo5150 View Post
    If you're with a ladyboy and you close your eyes, is it still gay?
    Beat me to it.

Most Lees are.

----

Other than being an adult-zone paradise, what else is there to do in Thailand?
    -I know your words, just not together.

Rep Points

How much does 2 hours with a ladyboy set you back? A friend wanted me to ask. If you're embarrassed to tell me here, you can pm me about your experiences.

GYCH!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thai airline recruits transsexuals as flight attendants

Would you know the starting salary?

Thai airline recruits transsexuals as flight attendants | Thailand News.Net

A newly launched Thai airline has adopted a policy of recruiting transsexuals as flight attendants in an effort to offer equal opportunities to the 'third sex,' company sources said Tuesday.

PC Air hired three transsexuals, 17 women, and 10 men in its initial recruitment drive Monday.

'Our initial quota was set at three transsexuals, but we will consider taking more in the future depending on their qualifications,' a PC Air spokeswoman said.

The transgender attendants will wear a special gold-coloured 'third-sex' name tag to help passengers and immigration authorities know what gender they are dealing with, she said.

Thanyarat Jiraphatpakorn, winner of the 2007 Miss Tiffany transsexual beauty pageant, was among the successful candidates to land a job on the new airline, which plans to launch flights on March 1.

'At first I thought they would just take applications but not actually recruit us, as has happened at other places before,' Thanyarat told The Nation newspaper.

Thailand has an unusually large and vocal transsexual community, which often complains of discrimination at the workplace and has lobbied in the past for 'third sex' bathrooms at universities and exclusion from military service

DRSE - The Connoisseur
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Wow, that's actually really progressive of them. My friend put it best in a discussion (albeit a drunken discussion,) about all religions/sexes/political beliefs. "Everybody's people."
    -I know your words, just not together.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brian lee View Post
    Thank God!!! Some light questions. I pay $175 US monthly for rent. Its a very clean large single in a secure building with a gurad. The tenants are middle class locals, alot of college kids. The touristy areas expect to a min of $300 and up. A decent hotel in the touristy areas can be had for $30 a night, something comparable to a Holiday Inn. I get a whole roasted chicken for $1.25. Eggs are 10 for a dollar. A beer at 7-11 is about a buck. A movie is $2 on Wednesdays. I spent some time at a private beach in Prachuap South of BKK. A private bungalo was $25 a day, 10 yards from the ocean. Hope this gives you some idea.
    So:

Rent $2100
    Food $1200
    Electricity and water $1000
    Internet ???
    Booze $ 500

So possible $5000 a year?

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thailand has an unusually large and vocal transsexual community, which often complains of discrimination at the workplace and has lobbied in the past for 'third sex' bathrooms at universities and exclusion from military service
    Wanting to hack yourself up is fine, but making others accommodate your need to self-mutilate is bullshit.

Non-Elite Member

Rep Points

Wow!!! Well reading my post I can see why I'm getting these responses. I wasn't really thinking, I just wanted to get to the 20 posts. In the future I will be more carefull. All the problems you guys mentioned can be seen everywhere. Thailand is a poor country, just like the cliche, the rich get richer and the poor are exploited from birth to death. I was miserable back home with the economy and a failed business so I decided the make the move. I'm an old dude, and I am just having fun lifting, eating, and kicking back. I really did not give much thought to the term "adult paradise" I can see now that its a loaded term, especially when refering to Thailand. My bad.
    How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Any Mrs or companion? Do you plan to stay there for retirement?

Rep Points

what are the best muay thai camps? not the ones for the foreigners to exploit them. I want the real ones
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'd say with $5,000, you'd be able to live quite comfortably.

With regards to the trannys and homosexuals etc. I'm thinking most of the posts are meant to be humorous.

However, I'm getting the impression that some of the members of this site are actually cool people trying to answer the questions posted intelligently so I'll try to be mature and do the same.

When I first got here I did not really give the whole "BKK is a cesspool thing" much thought. Life back in The States had just kicked my ass and I was trying to get a "fresh" start. But what the fuck is going on here?!?!?!? I grew up in LA so thought I'd seen it all, but there is something seriously disturbing going on here the numbers of homosexuals here in BKK is beyond staggering!!! The strange thing is that the women here outnumber the men maybe 3:2. For example at a bus stop where there are 20 adults waiting, there will maybe be 12 women and 8 men but 2-3 men will seem questionable if not flaming.

Is this weird to anybody? Could it be an environmental thing? I understand the idea that "Thailand is where people from all over the globe come to get their freak" on and this might just well be a supply and demand thing, but WTF!?!?!?!

Rep Points

I'd say with $5,000, you'd be able to live quite comfortably.

With regards to the trannys and homosexuals etc. I'm thinking most of the posts are meant to be humorous.

However, I'm getting the impression that some of the members of this site are actually cool people trying to answer the questions posted intelligently so I'll try to be mature and do the same.

When I first got here I did not really give the whole "BKK is a cesspool thing" much thought. Life back in The States had just kicked my ass and I was trying to get a "fresh" start. But what the fuck is going on here?!?!?!? I grew up in LA so thought I'd seen it all, but there is something seriously disturbing going on here the numbers of homosexuals here in BKK is beyond staggering!!! The strange thing is that the women here outnumber the men maybe 3:2. For example at a bus stop where there are 20 adults waiting, there will maybe be 12 women and 8 men but 2-3 men will seem questionable if not flaming.

Is this weird to anybody? Could it be an environmental thing? I understand the idea that "Thailand is where people from all over the globe come to get their freak" on and this might just well be a supply and demand thing, but WTF!?!?!?!
    of course it's an environmental thing. any place where kids get fucked with sexually at a young age you are going to have a greater amount of fucked up adults
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I lived in Thailand for 4 months, it was my travel base for SE Asia.

I fkg loved that place man, never touched the girls or the lady boys. Bangkok is Sin City - there are plenty of cool places to visit and things to do. Just got to be sensible is all.

Plenty of pedophiles there though. Me and a buddy caught this old guy beating up on this kid because he wouldnt "put out". We thrashed the shit outta him, but then the pimp turned up and went apeshit on us for doing over his client. It was tense man, he had his boys with him and I knew better than to fk with the thais. I knew a little bit of thai so we got outta there in one piece, but IDK what happened to the kid. My god, he was like fkg 8 or something.

Ive seen a dude who looked like 12 years old fuck this big english skinhead up in under 60 seconds. It was a fkg sight to be scene. And the thing was, I was having a laugh with the Thai about 2 minutes before - he wouldnt talk about it after so I dont know what the Skinhead did or said.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm 43. For now I do plan on staying here. I met this gal at the local gym and she's pretty amazing.

With regards to finding a legitimate Muay Thai gym. Sorry if this sounds corny. In BKK there are 2 worlds, one for foreigners, where everything is there for the sole purpose of squeezing every dollar out of you. Then there is everything else. A real MT gym is not fancy and shit is not comfortable. Thais are very proud of their fighting style and they get a "kick" out of teaching dedicated foreigners. Training might even be free. It really depends on the person running shit and how well you hit it off. I know this youngster from Spain. He supports himself by sending wholesale clothes back to discount shops in Spain. He's actually fighting professionsally and speaks Thai almost fluently after only being here for 3 years.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

By "environmental" I meant something in the food or after effects of chemicals used during the Vietnam war.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'd go to a fight show. Then hit up the trainers of whichever fighter you liked.

Rep Points

keep taking about thai stuff..what kind of jobs are there if any for an american?

Rep Points

I'd like to hear about your way of life

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would be dead within the year if I went back to Thailand, I'd workout 3 times a day then go get 800 baht oil massages, then hit up the open pharmacy or track down some laudnum and thai stick and power a case of Singha.....then go to a discotheque and get stabbed by 20 4'11" tall thai 20 somethings after I dance with all their gf's....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    I would be dead within the year if I went back to Thailand, I'd workout 3 times a day then go get 800 baht oil massages, then hit up the open pharmacy or track down some laudnum and thai stick and power a case of Singha.....then go to a discotheque and get stabbed by 20 4'11" tall thai 20 somethings after I dance with all their gf's....
    THIS!