• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thinking about visiting Thailand? Ask me. I'll give the low-down.

brian lee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just joined ironmag. I've been living in Bangkok, Thailand for 3 years now. Life is crazy fun!!! I'd be happy to answer any questions about this adult paradise.

cheap roids, just don't deal you might get life. STD is it still out of control?

If you're with a ladyboy and you close your eyes, is it still gay?

Aussies have been going to Thailand for "geared" holidays for years.

One bloke was telling me about these $10 post-workout whey shakes and blowjobs :lol:

Wow!!! Well reading my post I can see why I'm getting these responses. I wasn't really thinking, I just wanted to get to the 20 posts. In the future I will be more carefull. All the problems you guys mentioned can be seen everywhere. Thailand is a poor country, just like the cliche, the rich get richer and the poor are exploited from birth to death. I was miserable back home with the economy and a failed business so I decided the make the move. I'm an old dude, and I am just having fun lifting, eating, and kicking back. I really did not give much thought to the term "adult paradise" I can see now that its a loaded term, especially when refering to Thailand. My bad.

How much does it cost to live there a year/month/ not living large, just middle class.

How safe is it?

I love Thai food, would love to visit that country some day.

Thank God!!! Some light questions. I pay $175 US monthly for rent. Its a very clean large single in a secure building with a gurad. The tenants are middle class locals, alot of college kids. The touristy areas expect to a min of $300 and up. A decent hotel in the touristy areas can be had for $30 a night, something comparable to a Holiday Inn. I get a whole roasted chicken for $1.25. Eggs are 10 for a dollar. A beer at 7-11 is about a buck. A movie is $2 on Wednesdays. I spent some time at a private beach in Prachuap South of BKK. A private bungalo was $25 a day, 10 yards from the ocean. Hope this gives you some idea.

Its very safe, but BKK is like any big city. There are places foreigners should stay away from. One could live comfortably on $600 a month.

How much does 2 hours with a ladyboy set you back? A friend wanted me to ask. If you're embarrassed to tell me here, you can pm me about your experiences.

GYCH!

Thai airline recruits transsexuals as flight attendants

Would you know the starting salary?

Thai airline recruits transsexuals as flight attendants | Thailand News.Net

A newly launched Thai airline has adopted a policy of recruiting transsexuals as flight attendants in an effort to offer equal opportunities to the 'third sex,' company sources said Tuesday.

PC Air hired three transsexuals, 17 women, and 10 men in its initial recruitment drive Monday.

'Our initial quota was set at three transsexuals, but we will consider taking more in the future depending on their qualifications,' a PC Air spokeswoman said.

The transgender attendants will wear a special gold-coloured 'third-sex' name tag to help passengers and immigration authorities know what gender they are dealing with, she said.

Thanyarat Jiraphatpakorn, winner of the 2007 Miss Tiffany transsexual beauty pageant, was among the successful candidates to land a job on the new airline, which plans to launch flights on March 1.

'At first I thought they would just take applications but not actually recruit us, as has happened at other places before,' Thanyarat told The Nation newspaper.

Thailand has an unusually large and vocal transsexual community, which often complains of discrimination at the workplace and has lobbied in the past for 'third sex' bathrooms at universities and exclusion from military service

Thank God!!! Some light questions. I pay $175 US monthly for rent. Its a very clean large single in a secure building with a gurad. The tenants are middle class locals, alot of college kids. The touristy areas expect to a min of $300 and up. A decent hotel in the touristy areas can be had for $30 a night, something comparable to a Holiday Inn. I get a whole roasted chicken for $1.25. Eggs are 10 for a dollar. A beer at 7-11 is about a buck. A movie is $2 on Wednesdays. I spent some time at a private beach in Prachuap South of BKK. A private bungalo was $25 a day, 10 yards from the ocean. Hope this gives you some idea.
So:

Rent $2100
Food $1200
Electricity and water $1000
Internet ???
Booze $ 500

So possible $5000 a year?

Thailand has an unusually large and vocal transsexual community, which often complains of discrimination at the workplace and has lobbied in the past for 'third sex' bathrooms at universities and exclusion from military service

Wanting to hack yourself up is fine, but making others accommodate your need to self-mutilate is bullshit.

Wow!!! Well reading my post I can see why I'm getting these responses. I wasn't really thinking, I just wanted to get to the 20 posts. In the future I will be more carefull. All the problems you guys mentioned can be seen everywhere. Thailand is a poor country, just like the cliche, the rich get richer and the poor are exploited from birth to death. I was miserable back home with the economy and a failed business so I decided the make the move. I'm an old dude, and I am just having fun lifting, eating, and kicking back. I really did not give much thought to the term "adult paradise" I can see now that its a loaded term, especially when refering to Thailand. My bad.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Any Mrs or companion? Do you plan to stay there for retirement?

what are the best muay thai camps? not the ones for the foreigners to exploit them. I want the real ones

IML Gear Cream!
I'd say with $5,000, you'd be able to live quite comfortably.

With regards to the trannys and homosexuals etc. I'm thinking most of the posts are meant to be humorous.

However, I'm getting the impression that some of the members of this site are actually cool people trying to answer the questions posted intelligently so I'll try to be mature and do the same.

When I first got here I did not really give the whole "BKK is a cesspool thing" much thought. Life back in The States had just kicked my ass and I was trying to get a "fresh" start. But what the fuck is going on here?!?!?!? I grew up in LA so thought I'd seen it all, but there is something seriously disturbing going on here the numbers of homosexuals here in BKK is beyond staggering!!! The strange thing is that the women here outnumber the men maybe 3:2. For example at a bus stop where there are 20 adults waiting, there will maybe be 12 women and 8 men but 2-3 men will seem questionable if not flaming.

Is this weird to anybody? Could it be an environmental thing? I understand the idea that "Thailand is where people from all over the globe come to get their freak" on and this might just well be a supply and demand thing, but WTF!?!?!?!

I'd say with $5,000, you'd be able to live quite comfortably.

With regards to the trannys and homosexuals etc. I'm thinking most of the posts are meant to be humorous.

However, I'm getting the impression that some of the members of this site are actually cool people trying to answer the questions posted intelligently so I'll try to be mature and do the same.

When I first got here I did not really give the whole "BKK is a cesspool thing" much thought. Life back in The States had just kicked my ass and I was trying to get a "fresh" start. But what the fuck is going on here?!?!?!? I grew up in LA so thought I'd seen it all, but there is something seriously disturbing going on here the numbers of homosexuals here in BKK is beyond staggering!!! The strange thing is that the women here outnumber the men maybe 3:2. For example at a bus stop where there are 20 adults waiting, there will maybe be 12 women and 8 men but 2-3 men will seem questionable if not flaming.

Is this weird to anybody? Could it be an environmental thing? I understand the idea that "Thailand is where people from all over the globe come to get their freak" on and this might just well be a supply and demand thing, but WTF!?!?!?!

of course it's an environmental thing. any place where kids get fucked with sexually at a young age you are going to have a greater amount of fucked up adults

I lived in Thailand for 4 months, it was my travel base for SE Asia.

I fkg loved that place man, never touched the girls or the lady boys. Bangkok is Sin City - there are plenty of cool places to visit and things to do. Just got to be sensible is all.

Plenty of pedophiles there though. Me and a buddy caught this old guy beating up on this kid because he wouldnt "put out". We thrashed the shit outta him, but then the pimp turned up and went apeshit on us for doing over his client. It was tense man, he had his boys with him and I knew better than to fk with the thais. I knew a little bit of thai so we got outta there in one piece, but IDK what happened to the kid. My god, he was like fkg 8 or something.

Ive seen a dude who looked like 12 years old fuck this big english skinhead up in under 60 seconds. It was a fkg sight to be scene. And the thing was, I was having a laugh with the Thai about 2 minutes before - he wouldnt talk about it after so I dont know what the Skinhead did or said.

I'm 43. For now I do plan on staying here. I met this gal at the local gym and she's pretty amazing.

With regards to finding a legitimate Muay Thai gym. Sorry if this sounds corny. In BKK there are 2 worlds, one for foreigners, where everything is there for the sole purpose of squeezing every dollar out of you. Then there is everything else. A real MT gym is not fancy and shit is not comfortable. Thais are very proud of their fighting style and they get a "kick" out of teaching dedicated foreigners. Training might even be free. It really depends on the person running shit and how well you hit it off. I know this youngster from Spain. He supports himself by sending wholesale clothes back to discount shops in Spain. He's actually fighting professionsally and speaks Thai almost fluently after only being here for 3 years.

By "environmental" I meant something in the food or after effects of chemicals used during the Vietnam war.

keep taking about thai stuff..what kind of jobs are there if any for an american?

I would be dead within the year if I went back to Thailand, I'd workout 3 times a day then go get 800 baht oil massages, then hit up the open pharmacy or track down some laudnum and thai stick and power a case of Singha.....then go to a discotheque and get stabbed by 20 4'11" tall thai 20 somethings after I dance with all their gf's....

I would be dead within the year if I went back to Thailand, I'd workout 3 times a day then go get 800 baht oil massages, then hit up the open pharmacy or track down some laudnum and thai stick and power a case of Singha.....then go to a discotheque and get stabbed by 20 4'11" tall thai 20 somethings after I dance with all their gf's....

THIS! :roflmao:

Back