• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your opinion on Egypt?

At least thier fighting thier goverment and not eating shit like we do in this country

I think it would be nice if America stayed out of it and worried about our own problems for a change.

They're fucked. 100%.

The government is a corrupt totalitarian dictatorship. The opposition is a hard-line, fundamentalist, Muslims group. You know, fucktards that use sharia law.

Whoever wins, Egypt loses. Then again, were are talking about Muslims, so that's a given.

Problem is they've killed just about all the Christians and Jews so there is very little left for the shit to roll down to. So the shit just piles up and eventually they have to go after their own oppressors since they can no longer oppress.

Isn't he on our side, regardless of how corrupt his government is we have them as an Allie..no?

IML Gear Cream!
We can't, we need to control their destiny for our benefit.

True, but I don't see anything the US can do to help at this point. If this regime falls, it will end up another Iran and totally disrupt the mideast. They are a vital part to a secure border with Isreal.

We can't, we need to control their destiny for our benefit.

No we can't because the US makes it it's business to stick their nose into other peoples problems while ignoring it's own.

No we can't because the US makes it it's business to stick their nose into other peoples problems while ignoring it's own.

There is a reason for all the moves we make....always plan ahead of the other guys.
I learned this in the CIA.

Fuck'em. The current dictator's probably gonna fall and be replaced by a radical, Iran-style Sunni theocracy and it'll just be an even worse shit hole than it already is. Let's let the dominos fall where they will, stay out of it and let Israel tend to their own security. They've shown that they can take care of themselves.

Stay the fuck out of it. Let the country rip itself apart. Playing global political chess might have been a good idea at one point in our history, but we have to face up to the fact that we suck at it now. We generally cause far more problems than we solve.

Stay the fuck out of it. Let the country rip itself apart. Playing global political chess might have been a good idea at one point in our history, but we have to face up to the fact that we suck at it now. We generally cause far more problems than we solve.

i want tuts mask

totally fucked either way

I think we just sold Egypt a shit ton of F-18s

Some one getting the bigger picture here ^

The US has an OBLIGATION to step in to some degree...the amount of FMF Egypt has used to procure US systems is staggering. FYI, they are F-16s not F-18s

New F-16 Aircraft for Egyptian Air Force | Air Force News at DefenseTalk

Their army is arguably the strongest army in the middle east (behind Israel and potentially Iran)...this is not a country the world can just "cede" to extremism. I don't think Israel or KSA will stand by and watch Egypt turn into an islamic extremist democracy.

I believe in allowing people to choose their choice of government...sometimes you will end up getting the wrong type of leadership (like Hamas in Palestines case)...it take some countries time to learn the right direction.

this was inevitable they gov. over there did it to themselves

Red Alert: Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood
January 29, 2011 | 1655 GMT
PRINT Text Resize:
ShareThis

The following is a report from a STRATFOR source in Hamas. Hamas, which formed in Gaza as an outgrowth of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood (MB), has an interest in exaggerating its role and coordination with the MB in this crisis. The following information has not been confirmed. Nonetheless, there is a great deal of concern building in Israel and the United States in particular over the role of the MB in the demonstrations and whether a political opening will be made for the Islamist organization in Egypt.

RELATED SPECIAL TOPIC PAGE
The Egypt Unrest
The Egyptian police are no longer patrolling the Rafah border crossing into Gaza. Hamas armed men are entering into Egypt and are closely collaborating with the MB. The MB has fully engaged itself in the demonstrations, and they are unsatisfied with the dismissal of the Cabinet. They are insisting on a new Cabinet that does not include members of the ruling National Democratic Party.

Security forces in plainclothes are engaged in destroying public property in order to give the impression that many protesters represent a public menace. The MB is meanwhile forming people’s committees to protect public property and also to coordinate demonstrators’ activities, including supplying them with food, beverages and first aid.

Read more: Red Alert: Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood | STRATFOR

Yea it is one huge Camel fuck down there

I hope Big Smoothy posts soon. I'd like to know what him and the other Jews are thinking right now.

Israel must be shitting it's pants right now.

Most of the allies have all their chips in so to speak.They can't back out now .

Last edited:
Back